• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 374 of 399 ... 369 372 373 374 375 376 379 ...
    Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3988

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,384 Times in 2,850 Posts

I believe you are doing fine my friends, today is a good day for those traders that are heavily selling the Euro in all of the Euro pairs in the market. Euro is very weak now, it is being weak maybe because of the ECB news that is coming tomorrow. I will be in expectation for that.

Usdcad outlook:-
      Usdcad is making a simple retracement now, i will like traders to respect that. This pair did a good diving down since almost two week now, i believe that it is good for it to go up a little, it will then go down after that.

The scope i see with Usdcad now is for it to be trending up since it has broken up my trendline support point of 1.3155 on the daily chart. It will then trend up to meet the target of 1.3203 before turning to to meet my trendline point of 1.3145.

Name:  ucaddd.PNG
Views: 14
Size:  20.3 KB

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), hafsa (09-11-2019), Kalex (09-11-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-11-2019), MISSFX (09-11-2019), ola4real (09-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,528 Times in 2,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      I believe you are doing fine my friends, today is a good day for those traders that are heavily selling the Euro in all of the Euro pairs in the market. Euro is very weak now, it is being weak maybe because of the ECB news that is coming tomorrow. I will be in expectation for that.

Usdcad is making a simple retracement now, i will like traders to respect that. This pair did a good diving down since almost two week now, i believe that it is good for it to go up a little, it will then go down after that.

The scope i see with Usdcad now is for it to be trending up since it has broken up my trendline support point of 1.3155 on the daily chart. It will then trend up to meet the target of 1.3203 before turning to to meet my trendline point of 1.3145.

Attachment 139053

Absolutely correct in here that Eur today is very weak and down trend moving. In my point of view today Eurusd is moving to down trend and hit the price 1.09268. Now is best for sell trade.

Hi my dear mate, Usdx is very strong and always time uptrend market. I am looking and thinking in here that usdcad price will be rising to top resistance level 1.33762. Now is best for buy trade.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

grasper (09-11-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe you are doing fine my friends, i am doing fine likewise and i am happy for that. Today is a good day for me, my trade of Eurusd got me more than $100, i will give the update on this later.

The update i want to give right now is about the Usdcad analysis i made in the past few hours ago, i do not think it is even up to 2 hours. Immediately i gave that analysis, the Usdcad just went up with a massive force. It then got to meet my take profit of 1.2203 and went up the more.

This means that Usdcad can be going up the more as from now.

LINK TO THE ANALYSIS...https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13475835

Name:  ucad.PNG
Views: 13
Size:  20.2 KB

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), MISSFX (09-11-2019), ola4real (09-11-2019), Zuhaib99 (09-11-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,034 Posts

I believe you are doing fine my friends, i am doing fine likewise and i am happy for that. Today is a good day for me, my trade of Eurusd got me more than $100, i will give the update on this later.

The update i want to give right now is about the Usdcad analysis i made in the past few hours ago, i do not think it is even up to 2 hours. Immediately i gave that analysis, the Usdcad just went up with a massive force. It then got to meet my take profit of 1.2203 and went up the more.

Attachment 139076
      Hello dear

Usd/cad almost cross major resistance levels and currently trading above from 1.3200 which is clearlyindicate that the pair will have more potential to go upside at least to 1.3250 soon that's why my suggestion is that follow the same trend and buy on every dip with tight stop loss hope you will do your best
      Best of luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuhaib99 For This Useful Post:

grasper (09-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,629 Times in 1,057 Posts

Attachment 139053
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make a good decision and trade I also agree with you guys I think you are right about this trading so what happen next week

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

grasper (09-12-2019), Nisha999 (09-11-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7749 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,030 Times in 3,211 Posts

Attachment 139053
      I was having a sell trade order at the 1.3137 and now facing the loss here in the USDCAD as we saw today the pair broke the short term resistance and is climbing towards the 1.3235 level which i think we can see in short term and then we can observe the downfall upto the 1.3070 level in the coming days .So me still thinking that the pair is in a bearish trend and will give me profit .So lets see what will happen next .

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), grasper (09-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,939 Times in 731 Posts

LINK TO THE ANALYSIS...https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13475835

Attachment 139076
      Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.USD CAD is bearish and according to the technical analysis Market is making lower low in the market . so i will suggest you the selling opportunity from any retracement to the upside.USDCAD pair attempted to break 1.3160 level but it found solid support there, to show some temporary bullish bias now, noticing that stochastic loses its positive momentum to reach the overbought areas, waiting to motivate the price to resume the expected bearish trend on the intraday and short term basis, which its next target located at 1.3105.

---------- Post added 09-12-2019 at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-11-2019 at 09:38 PM ----------

Attachment 139053
      Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.USD CAD is bearish and according to the technical analysis Market is making lower low in the market . so i will suggest you the selling opportunity from any retracement to the upside.USDCAD pair attempted to break 1.3160 level but it found solid support there, to show some temporary bullish bias now, noticing that stochastic loses its positive momentum to reach the overbought areas, waiting to motivate the price to resume the expected bearish trend on the intraday and short term basis, which its next target located at 1.3105.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

grasper (09-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

.USD CAD is bearish and according to the technical analysis Market is making lower low in the market . so i will suggest you the selling opportunity from any retracement to the upside.USDCAD pair attempted to break 1.3160 level but it found solid support there, to show some temporary bullish bias now, noticing that stochastic loses its positive momentum to reach the overbought areas, waiting to motivate the price to resume the expected bearish trend on the intraday and short term basis, which its next target located at 1.3105.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning my brother and sisters of this great forum. I believe everything is well with you and i like the way this week is playing with me personally.

It is good for me to let you my friend know that i made good money with the selling trade of the Eurusd yesterday. I carried the trade for two days, and i got to make the good profit of almost $106 with it. Is that not awesome?

I am expecting to make more money with the market this week. I will keep you posted on this.

Name:  trade.PNG
Views: 29
Size:  7.6 KB

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

Ayazfx (09-12-2019), balut (09-12-2019), bocahedan (09-12-2019), ForexGuru5 (09-12-2019), ForexRider (09-12-2019), MISSFX (09-12-2019), Nisha999 (09-12-2019), ola4real (09-12-2019), pips catcher (09-12-2019), Pops (09-12-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5042 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,640 Times in 5,039 Posts

Good morning my brother and sisters of this great forum. I believe everything is well with you and i like the way this week is playing with me personally.

It is good for me to let you my friend know that i made good money with the selling trade of the Eurusd yesterday. I carried the trade for two days, and i got to make the good profit of almost $106 with it. Is that not awesome?

I am expecting to make more money with the market this week. I will keep you posted on this.

Attachment 139123
      Good morning grasper my friend,congrats for your big profit on EURUSD trade. I also made some profit from EURUSD too but its not as big as you. And i think today EURUSD will still try to move down today because i still see bearish sign on EURUSD and it is also already below SMA 50 too but there are ECB press today so its too risky to trade for me. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit again today.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (09-12-2019), ForexGuru5 (09-12-2019), ForexRider (09-12-2019), grasper (09-12-2019), Nisha999 (09-12-2019), pips catcher (09-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 374 of 399 ... 369 372 373 374 375 376 379 ...