• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 360 of 1745 ... 355 358 359 360 361 362 365 ...
    Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 17442

Thread: grasper's - Trading journal

1. #3591 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,116 Times in 1,690 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      My friends, i believe everything is working nicely for you. I believe that you are making the money through the market that is moving in accordance to plan these days? One thing is that, it is good for traders to be patient, that will help so much. I think my patience on the Eurusd is finally giving me the good money at this time around.

Gbpusd afternoon outlook:-
      I like the fact that Gbpusd is now well resisted by my trendline resistance point of 1.2371, it will be falling down, the falling will be much to the point that it will meet my trendline support point at 1.2216. It may likewise go lower after that.

Attachment 139029
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make a good decision and trade I also agree with you guys I think you are right about this trading so let's see what happen next week wish you best of luck enjoy the trading

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 5 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

grasper (09-11-2019), hafsa (09-11-2019), HopeLove (09-11-2019), Nisha999 (09-11-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-11-2019)

3. #3592 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Innocent

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      709 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,346 Times in 1,602 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My friends, i believe everything is working nicely for you. I believe that you are making the money through the market that is moving in accordance to plan these days? One thing is that, it is good for traders to be patient, that will help so much. I think my patience on the Eurusd is finally giving me the good money at this time around.

I like the fact that Gbpusd is now well resisted by my trendline resistance point of 1.2371, it will be falling down, the falling will be much to the point that it will meet my trendline support point at 1.2216. It may likewise go lower after that.

Attachment 139029
      Now Great Britain Pound currency showing fully weakness due to the brexit issue because this type of unexpected moves are happen due to this problem. Today there is only one high impact event which is called crude oil inventory data which will be released at 7:30 p.m. local time and I hope that we will watch a great volatility in the crude oil moves and otherwise this time markets are totally move Just Like move Like zigzag and not giving us any colour indication that was really happening.

4. 3 users say Thank You to HopeLove for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), grasper (09-11-2019), hafsa (09-11-2019)

5. #3593 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,284 Times in 7,029 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 139029
      Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.Today GBP USD is very good and hopeful trader from gbpusd when market open today USD going to downward position and all the trader open the trade GBP USD order sell and they are all very happy e today because it is going to download position and maximum trader take the good profit from gbpusd my dear when you are before trading market analysis then you are trading at the any peers the result front of you is is positive

6. 2 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

grasper (09-11-2019), hafsa (09-11-2019)

7. #3594 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,401 Times in 9,610 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I believe you are doing fine my friends, today is a good day for those traders that are heavily selling the Euro in all of the Euro pairs in the market. Euro is very weak now, it is being weak maybe because of the ECB news that is coming tomorrow. I will be in expectation for that.

Usdcad outlook:-
      Usdcad is making a simple retracement now, i will like traders to respect that. This pair did a good diving down since almost two week now, i believe that it is good for it to go up a little, it will then go down after that.

The scope i see with Usdcad now is for it to be trending up since it has broken up my trendline support point of 1.3155 on the daily chart. It will then trend up to meet the target of 1.3203 before turning to to meet my trendline point of 1.3145.

Name: ucaddd.PNG Views: 18 Size: 20.3 KB

8. 6 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), hafsa (09-11-2019), Kalex (09-11-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-11-2019), MISSFX (09-11-2019), ola4real (09-11-2019)

9. #3595 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,644 Times in 10,237 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

I believe you are doing fine my friends, today is a good day for those traders that are heavily selling the Euro in all of the Euro pairs in the market. Euro is very weak now, it is being weak maybe because of the ECB news that is coming tomorrow. I will be in expectation for that.

Usdcad is making a simple retracement now, i will like traders to respect that. This pair did a good diving down since almost two week now, i believe that it is good for it to go up a little, it will then go down after that.

The scope i see with Usdcad now is for it to be trending up since it has broken up my trendline support point of 1.3155 on the daily chart. It will then trend up to meet the target of 1.3203 before turning to to meet my trendline point of 1.3145.

Attachment 139053

Absolutely correct in here that Eur today is very weak and down trend moving. In my point of view today Eurusd is moving to down trend and hit the price 1.09268. Now is best for sell trade.

Hi my dear mate, Usdx is very strong and always time uptrend market. I am looking and thinking in here that usdcad price will be rising to top resistance level 1.33762. Now is best for buy trade.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

grasper (09-11-2019)

11. #3596 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,401 Times in 9,610 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I believe you are doing fine my friends, i am doing fine likewise and i am happy for that. Today is a good day for me, my trade of Eurusd got me more than $100, i will give the update on this later.

The update i want to give right now is about the Usdcad analysis i made in the past few hours ago, i do not think it is even up to 2 hours. Immediately i gave that analysis, the Usdcad just went up with a massive force. It then got to meet my take profit of 1.2203 and went up the more.

This means that Usdcad can be going up the more as from now.

LINK TO THE ANALYSIS...https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13475835

Name: ucad.PNG Views: 16 Size: 20.2 KB

12. 4 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), MISSFX (09-11-2019), ola4real (09-11-2019), Zuhaib99 (09-11-2019)

13. #3597 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1591 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,963 Times in 1,562 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I believe you are doing fine my friends, i am doing fine likewise and i am happy for that. Today is a good day for me, my trade of Eurusd got me more than $100, i will give the update on this later.

The update i want to give right now is about the Usdcad analysis i made in the past few hours ago, i do not think it is even up to 2 hours. Immediately i gave that analysis, the Usdcad just went up with a massive force. It then got to meet my take profit of 1.2203 and went up the more.

Attachment 139076
      Hello dear

Usd/cad almost cross major resistance levels and currently trading above from 1.3200 which is clearlyindicate that the pair will have more potential to go upside at least to 1.3250 soon that's why my suggestion is that follow the same trend and buy on every dip with tight stop loss hope you will do your best
      Best of luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuhaib99 For This Useful Post:

grasper (09-12-2019)

15. #3598 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,116 Times in 1,690 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 139053
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make a good decision and trade I also agree with you guys I think you are right about this trading so what happen next week

16. 3 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

grasper (09-12-2019), Nisha999 (09-11-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-12-2019)

17. #3599 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10416 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,031 Times in 6,419 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Attachment 139053
      I was having a sell trade order at the 1.3137 and now facing the loss here in the USDCAD as we saw today the pair broke the short term resistance and is climbing towards the 1.3235 level which i think we can see in short term and then we can observe the downfall upto the 1.3070 level in the coming days .So me still thinking that the pair is in a bearish trend and will give me profit .So lets see what will happen next .

18. 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), grasper (09-12-2019)

19. #3600 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,284 Times in 7,029 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

LINK TO THE ANALYSIS...https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13475835

Attachment 139076
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.USD CAD is bearish and according to the technical analysis Market is making lower low in the market . so i will suggest you the selling opportunity from any retracement to the upside.USDCAD pair attempted to break 1.3160 level but it found solid support there, to show some temporary bullish bias now, noticing that stochastic loses its positive momentum to reach the overbought areas, waiting to motivate the price to resume the expected bearish trend on the intraday and short term basis, which its next target located at 1.3105.

---------- Post added 09-12-2019 at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-11-2019 at 09:38 PM ----------

Attachment 139053
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.USD CAD is bearish and according to the technical analysis Market is making lower low in the market . so i will suggest you the selling opportunity from any retracement to the upside.USDCAD pair attempted to break 1.3160 level but it found solid support there, to show some temporary bullish bias now, noticing that stochastic loses its positive momentum to reach the overbought areas, waiting to motivate the price to resume the expected bearish trend on the intraday and short term basis, which its next target located at 1.3105.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

grasper (09-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 360 of 1745 ... 355 358 359 360 361 362 365 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 29