• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: mt4 best than mt5

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,794 Times in 1,097 Posts

Default mt4 best than mt5

hello mates good morning and welcome to the first morning of 2019 ...
      i just want share with you my opinion about mt4 and mt5 ... mt4 is good than mt5 i know mt5 is updated version but mt4 is easy to use so i really like just mt4 give yur opinion in post why many people like mt5 how much a diffrent of mt4 and mt5 thanks

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,669 Times in 7,564 Posts

Hello,

It is not about who is the best between metatrader 4 and 5 but its about the comfortable how to trade.
      There is similar topic thread exist here, Thread: Is it MT5 better than the previous generation?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: mt4 best than mt5

Looks like metrader 5 is better than metatrader 4 but most of traders keep to used metatrader 4 because they all already comfort to continue trading.

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,669 Times in 7,564 Posts

If we ask which is better between metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 to the trader as fans of metarader 4 user, then, of course, they will answer metarader 4.
      It depends how long they use the platform, how comfortable to trade.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      If we ask which is better between metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 to the trader as fans of metarader 4 user, then, of course, they will answer metarader 4.
      It depends how long they use the platform, how comfortable to trade.
      Nice, basic reason why i choose metatrader 4 is more simple then metatrader 5.
      If i want to use metatrader 5, i am not ready to learn it from beginning again.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Phantom Assassin for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Buzzed

kimohelmi is an unknown quantity at this point kimohelmi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, you really don't need to learn it again at all, it is the same MT4 but with enhanced conditions and there are some features that you can't use it at MT4 such as the possibility of closing a part of your order which is a great features that you shouldn't neglect. and as I said they have almost the same shape and the old MT4 options is also within MT5.
      Just give it a test and I'm sure you will change your mind.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We not compare like that because when we use some platform for long time we are habbit of use this platform same think is with mt4 more people are use mt4 account since long time so that they like this platform

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeep kale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

The order system at MT5 is very different from MT4.
      Changes to the order system in MT5 are related to the NFA (National Futures Association) regulations. If we use MT4, for example we open 1 lot buy position EUR / USD, then open again buy 1 lot. At the moment we have 2 buy positions, 1 lot each, and finally open 3 lots of sell positions, then we have 3 positions, namely 2 buy positions, 1 lot each and 1 sell position 3 lots.

In MT5 this is not the case. The order system is accumulative. For example, we open 1 lot buy position EUR / USD, then open another buy 1 lot. So now we have 1 buy position of 2 lots. Then if we open 3 lots of sell positions again, then we will have 1 position, which is only 1 sell position of 1 lot. This is an accumulation of 2 lots buy + 3 lot sell = 1 lot sell.

Because of the order system, many traders still use MT4 so they can freely use hedging strategies, or often called locking. This strategy is carried out by opening two opposite positions. For example, we open a Long position, it turns out to be a loss. Then we lock the position by opening the Short position. So now we have two Long and Short positions that are both open. Thus our losses are limited. Prices move anywhere, our losses are still the same. In MT5 we cannot do this. If we have a Long position and then open a Short position, it is assumed that both positions have been closed.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

OfficialMA (05-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,098 Times in 422 Posts

Default Yes Sir

Hello dear, good evening, i hope you would be fine. There is not doubt that meta trader 4 platform is better than meta trader 5 and we can install on our pc and smartphone when we want. Most of peoples are using meta trader 4 due to it's simpliicty and there are a lot of trading strategies are available of the web to use this great trading software.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OfficialMA For This Useful Post:

Financial (05-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialMA     
      Hello dear, good evening, i hope you would be fine. There is not doubt that meta trader 4 platform is better than meta trader 5 and we can install on our pc and smartphone when we want. Most of peoples are using meta trader 4 due to it's simpliicty and there are a lot of trading strategies are available of the web to use this great trading software.
      Hello dear good evening I hope you would be good and thanks for sharing your on white of you about it.
      At this moment metatrader 5 is also most used in the market because there are a lot of new features are added in this new version, compare to metatrader 5.
      Now we have need to use this new platform to check that how its work.
      One of my friend saying that mt5 platform is really great to do technical analysis and their candle are also good provided by instaforex.

Reply to thread