• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 138 of 138 ... 133 136 137 138
    Results 1,371 to 1,375 of 1375

Thread: sidra161's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,665 Times in 1,744 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sidra161     
      Good morning dear forex traders. Hope hat you will be fine and got good profit in this trading week. Dear traders as you know today is last day of trading week. Market showed good movement in this trading week.
      I made analysis of Eurjpy market and found that it is moing upward and it is buy trade on this currency pair because it will move more upward. So we can get good profit

Attachment 141169
      hello how are you matt according to the technical analysis. the market making higher highs in the foreign currency exchange market. the trend is Bullish in this currency pair. so makes the buying opportunity from any near possible support level.EURJPY pair confirmed its affection by the bearish bias domination by providing new negative closes below the resistance at 120.05, to get advantage from the main indicators negativity by its decline to 119.00, and the stability of the price within the bearish channel levels will increase the chances for resuming the negative attack, to keep waiting for recording the main targets that are represented by 118.40 and 117.75 level.
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (Yesterday), bocahedan (Yesterday), Maheen8490 (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,846 Times in 554 Posts

Good morning dear forex traders. Hope hat you will be fine and got good profit in this trading week. Dear traders as you know today is last day of trading week. Market showed good movement in this trading week.
      I made analysis of Eurjpy market and found that it is moing upward and it is buy trade on this currency pair because it will move more upward. So we can get good profit

Good morning how are you? hope so your are fine the price of this pair is continuously in the down trend direction,its represent that the price of this pair is going to be lower momentum today If it will break the last support today at the point of 118.47 and making a pull back then the conditions on there it will be gone these values are happening if this is breakout the next resistance 119.56 level then it will falling to the 119.45 and more down today for my of this pairs.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to BaHu-Zi for this useful post.

bocahedan (Yesterday), Maheen8490 (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,650 Times in 764 Posts

Attachment 141169
      Hello friend how are you? I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading. It's really a best trading forum in which we can share our trading experience and also get opportunity to enhance our trading knowledge and also get good bonus amount. I like your post and analysis and you shared good analysis on EURJPY. Trading market is supporting to upward trend so I agree with you that market will move upward and buy trade will be the best option for trading at this currency pair. It break MACD line so it's difficult to come back so open your trade at buy and earn good profit.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Mian gee (Yesterday), peterson (Yesterday)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1373 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,576 Posts

Attachment 141169
      Dear Good Morning I hope you are fine and doing well you trading dear I really like your analysis you made on Euro Japanese yen and I know it that the trend has shifted from bearish to bullish so I completely agree with your trading idea I hope that you will get good benefit from this have a great day wish you good luck.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

Unregistered (6)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,111 Times in 1,026 Posts

Attachment 141169
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, in this week movement was very fast of some pairs due to some big news in the calendar but eur/jpy has landed yesterday and bearish candle has been closed at the support so if today it bounced back from this support and it flies so than the potential buying opportunities will be available again

Reply to thread
    Page 138 of 138 ... 133 136 137 138