• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 11 of 15 ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Thread: Scalping Trading Strategy: High Leverage, Little Time and Few PIPs at a Time

Banned
      I am:
      Tired

Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1970 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,726 Posts

Don't scalp with high leverage,it will make our capital disappear in a minute,it is better to deposit more and then do scalping in our trades,it is safe and fast to gain money from our trading.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1060 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I cannot trade even system. I think that this trading system is not good for new trader. Again, high leverage is very harmfull for trader. Every forex trader want to get profite but the should not take high risk.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

andijeweh is on a distinguished road andijeweh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      573 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiyem     
      Scalping is an interesting form of trading that requires good technical skill to be successful at it. Note that though there is a great difference between a scalper and a gambler, they may suffer the same fate of a huge drawdown sometimes.
      I think shades of scapling indeed can say is trading using rapid trading in this business so you should be able to have a strong emotional conditions with rapid trade to be able to use the existing scapling in trade and this will make you will continue to be proficient in this business for future time

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rosefx is on a distinguished road rosefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dejavu     
      Don't scalp with high leverage,it will make our capital disappear in a minute,it is better to deposit more and then do scalping in our trades,it is safe and fast to gain money from our trading.
      use market range and market trend s that the direction of the movement so that trading with the trend analysis from Trading should be able to see and analyze trends Trading should be able to discipline in trade

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ange is an unknown quantity at this point ange's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think with scalping is we will get a lot of benefits, but I am still learning this strategy to be able to get profit with this strategy, and I think we certainly have to do this

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

FX Slayer will become famous soon enough FX Slayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ange     
      I think with scalping is we will get a lot of benefits, but I am still learning this strategy to be able to get profit with this strategy, and I think we certainly have to do this
      before choosing scalping as a trading style of your choice, it is advisable to know your psychological condition. For scalping activities will require major psychological resistance. but it also fixed capital factor must be considered well in order not to lose control at the time of transaction

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

mody2989 is on a distinguished road mody2989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of the finest ways of trading in the Forex market is trading using Real Scalping method but relies on large leverage and sniper points size but a few high-value

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

FX Slayer will become famous soon enough FX Slayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mody2989     
      One of the finest ways of trading in the Forex market is trading using Real Scalping method but relies on large leverage and sniper points size but a few high-value
      scalping activity is promising a big profit if we are able to understand well do scalping activities, other than that we also do not forget to use a disciplined money management. For as good as any trading strategy that we have had to remain accompanied by good risk management

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,045 Times in 2,022 Posts

While its obvious that for a broker nothing is better than their cilent using scalping as it give them much more spread money but for a user it is not good especially if he is a newbie because if he opens it at a wrong time it could really risk his account of facing margin call so avoid it unless we get experienced.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      scalping is very lucrative if you have the required skill to engage with it. otherwise it is going to be a suicide. among 100 scalpers there are only a few of them that can survive the forex market and consistently scalping the market with profit. the majority of those scalpers tend to switch their trading strategy to a non-scalping technique when they reach a high bank roll. the rest of the scalpers failed miserably after so many attempt.

to be able to successfully scalp the market a trader must be very proficient and have a vast knowledge about how the market works, how the broker that he use works and a mastery of himself. but of course, the market need scalpers too because they help the forex industry by paying huge spread via high frequency trading that scalpers always do and by some extent scalpers help fill market liquidity (although not as much as the big hedge funds or other financial institutions).
      wow that is a very good information moderator i mean i did not know about this that only that much few traders they are successful in the scalping i am a big scalper and i am doing some nice profits over past few months as well .

Reply to thread
    Page 11 of 15 ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 ...