• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 280 of 308 ... 275 278 279 280 281 282 285 ...
    Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3080

Thread: Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

1. #2791 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,633 Times in 2,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Good morning all of you .Today again the working day started which i really hate because after two holidays again i have to go for the work with the hectic schedule .Though time to time i will come and post without doubt .Today me going to analysis the yellow metal Gold .

Gold analysis :- Gold is showing the same strong momentum and for that there is a good scope that we can see the yellow metal going more upward .If we can see the H1 Timeframe ,we can see that the Gold being bounced from the same 1745-1740 level 2-3 times and that indicates that this level became a very strong support .So this level should be looked with care so that we can buy with the target towards the 1800 level .and if that level breaks we can see the ultimate top level of 1900-1920 .Though the recent 1775 is acting as a very good resistance where the Gold failed to pass last time .

My real account status :- Yesterday I requested for another 37$ and so total payout now comes 47$ which is not bad because within 1 week i am able to withdraw about 47% of my equity .My target is just 40-50% per month .So I am quite ahead in this matter .

Dear good morning and I am very happy to see your good technical analysis at gold dear technically and fundamentally I am expecting bullish Movement in gold metal and I am expecting target for gold at least $1,800 dear congratulation for your big amount of withdrawal as you submit $37 withdrawal request and you make more than 40% profit in your account which is good achievement and I am very happy and I hope you are withdrawal request will be process very soon and enjoy your profit.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-29-2020), Kalex (06-29-2020)

3. #2792 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      633 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,475 Times in 3,806 Posts

Good morning all of you .Today again the working day started which i really hate because after two holidays again i have to go for the work with the hectic schedule .Though time to time i will come and post without doubt .Today me going to analysis the yellow metal Gold .

Gold analysis :- Gold is showing the same strong momentum and for that there is a good scope that we can see the yellow metal going more upward .If we can see the H1 Timeframe ,we can see that the Gold being bounced from the same 1745-1740 level 2-3 times and that indicates that this level became a very strong support .So this level should be looked with care so that we can buy with the target towards the 1800 level .and if that level breaks we can see the ultimate top level of 1900-1920 .Though the recent 1775 is acting as a very good resistance where the Gold failed to pass last time .

My real account status :- Yesterday I requested for another 37$ and so total payout now comes 47$ which is not bad because within 1 week i am able to withdraw about 47% of my equity .My target is just 40-50% per month .So I am quite ahead in this matter .

Congratulation you have earning 37$ request and dear trader you have shared good analysis about gold so gold in the upward direction gold make his position strong on day by day if gold reach 1800 level then all usd pair go down becase usd move against gold. So let's see what will happen next working days.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

Axefx (06-29-2020), bappy4x (06-29-2020)

5. #2793 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,238 Times in 4,923 Posts

Hello my dear mate! Good to see the analysis from Gold metal whereas the precious metal looks trading above $1770 and right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with gold metal and the price may reach to $1810 of its price.

Congratulation for your withdrawal, this is a decent amount of withdrawal $37, whatever hope so that you will make good profit using gold trading, you may check my journal whereas i have some gold trades. Happy trading mate

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Axefx (06-29-2020), Kalex (06-29-2020)

7. #2794 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,533 Times in 751 Posts

Hello kalex,first of all congratulation on your withdrawal and you analysis about gold metal which is very hard to analysis well but i think you speak the right words about gold metal because i also think that gold will go more in the upper side to reach at 1800$ now it is 1770$ and not to far from the new resistance level,so i also think bullish move from gold metal.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Axefx for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-29-2020), Kalex (06-29-2020)

9. #2795 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989 has much to be proud of iqrash1989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,013 Times in 332 Posts

Hi friend. As per your analysis on yellow metal gold is quite well it is showing upward movement and it will continue its progress this week as well . So all the guys be conscious because sometime its movement become surprising and shocking. Trading in it is quite sensitive and profitable if put in right direction . Good luck .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iqrash1989 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (06-29-2020)

11. #2796 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2905 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,126 Times in 4,161 Posts

Greetings mate,
      Congrats on your success it will be very good amount you can withdraw for your live trading with multiple pairs you can received the withdraw in next working hours, Gold price ranging between the resistance zone still not give any strong support or resistance direction moves to confirm the price for the 1800 and support will test the assumed price in 1740.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetRose For This Useful Post:

hafsa (06-29-2020)

13. #2797 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Grumpy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,318 Times in 4,104 Posts

Congratulation for profits that you made , i used to withdraw my profits via Payco too , its great service .For gold ,everything is possible, well, it turns out that now the price should go down on the four-hour chart, gold is now at the level of 1768.00, i think today the gold will be falling down to the midline the price of 1750.00 then gold should continue the upward direction.
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

Latest update

14. #2798 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      744 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,025 Times in 980 Posts

Hello Friend, great to see that you are making very calculative progress and withdrawing the profits quite regularly. I think this is what we should do while trading, everything has to do based on a plan and should not make any hurry. From the last week trading and also contest reward, I have also managed to make a withdrawal of 100$, hoping to make a steady progress but would love to keep the continuity. Also I agree with your analysis of gold, it is clearly gearing up to go further up and most probably it will test the 1800 resistance level.

LATEST UPDATE OF MY JOURNAL
      [url] https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?242529-Rezwan-FX-Trading-Journal&p=14649734&posted=1#post14649734

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rezwanfx For This Useful Post:

Kalex (06-30-2020)

16. #2799 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis is a splendid one to behold Younis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold has been considered a highly valuable commodity for millennia and the gold price is widely followed in financial markets around the world. Most commonly quoted in US Dollars (XAU/USD), gold price tends to increase as stocks and bonds decline. The metal holds its value well, making it a reliable safe-haven. Improve your technical analysis of live gold prices with the real-time XAU/USD chart, and read our latest gold news, expert analysis and gold price forecast.

17. #2800 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9033 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,968 Times in 5,438 Posts

Good morning all of you my friend .yesterday i made some decent money in the scalping in my real trading account .I am going to analysis the Gold .Today me seeing that Gold is in a very bullish situation .Here the yellow metal is continuously consolidating which means that this time we may be seeing some upmove towards the 1800 level. The lower level of the consolidated area is 1765 level and if that breaks the gold is going towards the 1730 level.We are seeing that USDJPY is slowly coming towards the 108 level which hints that the USD is becoming stronger but that is not impacting the Gold i feel now as the demand is in same pace here now also.

Good news is that i received the $37 which i made request yesterday .So for that a huge thanks to Instaforex

Reply to thread
    Page 280 of 308 ... 275 278 279 280 281 282 285 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 18