• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 368 of 403 ... 363 366 367 368 369 370 373 ...
    Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4025

Thread: Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

1. #3671 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9743 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,493 Times in 5,984 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 2

Good morning all of you and a very happy Eid Mubarak to all .Hope maximum people are busy with the festival .We got the weekly 31 bonus and the most important thing for me is that the the equity is being protected for the last 5 weeks .I made some good profit last week of about 650$ so really me very happy with my recent performance .As per my experience from next week the market picture may change and all the usd Related pairs may come down because me seeing that at the last day the USDX and USDJPY pair came back sharply .Me will look towards the EURUSD pair and for that me going to analysis this pair now .

EURUSD Analysis :- I feel that the EURUSD pair may continue its bearish momentum and if that kind of trend continues we can see that the pair can come towards the 1.1550-1.1500 level and from that area the ultimate we can see the pair aiming towards the 1.1960 and then the 1.2100 level in the coming days but the recent plan can be cancelled if we see the next day candle breaking the higher level of the Friday's one .
      Attached Images  

2. 14 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

ayan555 (08-01-2020), Interlock (08-01-2020), penuelophir (08-01-2020), R3spawn (08-01-2020), shafiqahmad105 (08-01-2020), sunstrar (08-01-2020), surferrider (08-01-2020), Unregistered (7)

3. #3672 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson is just really nice Jaxson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Good morning all of you and a very happy Eid Mubarak to all .Hope maximum people are busy with the festival .We got the weekly 31 bonus and the most important thing for me is that the the equity is being protected for the last 5 weeks .I made some good profit last week of about 650$ so really me very happy with my recent performance .As per my experience from next week the market picture may change and all the usd Related pairs may come down because me seeing that at the last day the USDX and USDJPY pair came back sharply .Me will look towards the EURUSD pair and for that me going to analysis this pair now .

EURUSD Analysis :- I feel that the EURUSD pair may continue its bearish momentum and if that kind of trend continues we can see that the pair can come towards the 1.1550-1.1500 level and from that area the ultimate we can see the pair aiming towards the 1.1960 and then the 1.2100 level in the coming days but the recent plan can be cancelled if we see the next day candle breaking the higher level of the Friday's one .
      Hello dear friend, I think price will be looking to go down today in the eur usd I am expecting price to sell till it gets to support level at around before we will continue seeing some bullish pressure on this commodity. I am expecting the overall push to be bearish this week

4. 2 users say Thank You to Jaxson for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

5. #3673 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2701 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,261 Times in 6,297 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning dear and greetings for this beautiful festival and yes you are absolutely right about Euro USD as the way in which we see downside Movement in euro USD yesterday it shows that some down Movement in euro USD and I am thinking that this down move will continue toward 1.1550 and then it start again bullish movement and dear many many congratulations for your good amount of withdrawal as you make $650 profit in last week.
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14812591

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (08-01-2020)

7. #3674 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4914 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,749 Times in 6,579 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning to you mate! Your analysis is good on the EURUSD and I believe that we are going to see some kind of price retreats towards the support level which is at the 1.1600 and if that level holds which I believe that it would then we are going to start seeing more of the bullish moves and the next possible trading target is the resistance level which is at the 1.2000.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

8. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

Kalex (08-01-2020)

9. #3675 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Manohara has a spectacular aura about Manohara has a spectacular aura about Manohara has a spectacular aura about Manohara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good afternoon all of you .Seems the bonus not yet showing in our profile and we are waiting for that .Today is a holiday for me and for that I am free and i just traded the EURUSD pair .I made a $42 profit from the EURUSD sell .I took a very low risk with using only 1 lotsize and made 42 pips profit .Here the main momentum is bullish and for that i quit the trade and will wait for another entry .I feel that the pair will go towards the 1.1960 level and if that can make a breakout we can see the 1.2200 level next .Again i will look to sell near the 200 EMA .Its risky but if you trade with proper money management and price action profit will come for sure .
      Good afternoon bro,, i have receive my bonus about $11 this week, is very small and i will make hard work to increase bonus next week. And i want to congrulate to you that have generate profit $42 and i think is good achievment and we have to maintain it.
      Hi all friends, dont forget to visit my journal at here
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Manohara For This Useful Post:

Kalex (08-01-2020)

11. #3676 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,480 Times in 637 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello Eid Mubarak to all Muslims in the world dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. Dear trader you have shared good analysis and i am agree with your analysis of this currency pair it is bearish trend and it will move downward. so it is sell trade on this market. i am hopeful that market will move according to your analysis and we will get good profit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shafiqahmad105 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (08-01-2020)

13. #3677 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

greeting dear Kalex, and hopefully you enjoy your weekend with your beloved family and friends, yes my dear bonus week 31 has landing to our account and i just got $16.48 this week and so small if compare with you or others senior members but i thankfull to all forum and also instaforex that give free capital. you have a good analysis and trade which you can generate profit about $650 and it was perfect.
      regarding EURUSD untill closing the market this pair decaline but i think still in correction movement and i predict EURUSD will continue rise next week but we have to patient to waiting the retracement and make buy again.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to surferrider For This Useful Post:

Kalex (08-01-2020)

15. #3678 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      270 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,868 Times in 911 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friend how are you hope all will be well Yes sure. eurusd may go further up next week. If we look at eurusd's friday movement, eurusd had a downward movement and the market closed at 1.1778. Hopefully next week eurusd can go up again. So we see a good opportunity to buy eurusd.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sunstrar For This Useful Post:

Kalex (08-01-2020)

17. #3679 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,401 Times in 1,630 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I think we all should employ strategy to save your bonus capital week after week by doing some smart trading and avoid it from getting a margin call and you have done very well here and protected your capital for 5 weeks whereas about EURUSD i also have similar view after yesterday bearish daily candle now it looks EURUSD will make a correction to the 1.1600 level.

18. 3 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

Forex student (08-01-2020), Kalex (08-01-2020), kckush9 (08-02-2020)

19. #3680 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      254 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,097 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Hi friends, EUR/USD has been a very strong trifler on the order these ended several weeks as the market transform back on the energy US Index-dollar. There have been strong arguments for a cardinal lingering in the euro considering the newfound cohesiveness between European leadership coming together to unravel the frugal crisis pertaining to the coronavirus and now the EUR/USD is attempting its price more than 1.2010 price or more. Thanks

20. 2 users say Thank You to Axefx for this useful post.

Forex student (08-01-2020), kckush9 (08-02-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 368 of 403 ... 363 366 367 368 369 370 373 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 19