• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 496 of 530 ... 491 494 495 496 497 498 501 ...
    Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5299

Thread: Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

1. #4951 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sad

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      769 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,225 Times in 2,214 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Good morning everyone .Seems now all are on the right track of making some smart cash in Forex .Yesterday i was able to gain some profit in the GBPUSD sell .As i was using high lot size so i quit that trade early ,otherwise i would get more profit .Now me going to analysis the Gold .

Gold analysis :- As per my experience the yellow metal now is making the platform to fly higher because the weekly pattern shows that its now in the uptrend mode and will probably have a great upside move towards the 2000 and even higher next week .Now in the medium to short term me expecting that Gold will go towards the 1980 level atleast because if we see the weekly candles we can observe that the 1900 -1880 level is well protected and if we can keep a strong stoploss there our target would reach towards the 1980-2020 level for sure .
      Hello mate your trade on GBPUSD was good and I like your ability to make profit out of the market with your controlled trading and yesterday if you hold it longer you would have made much bigger profit and about GOLD now I am not considering GOLD to rise and become bullish until it breaks above $2013 level.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to R3spawn For This Useful Post:

Kalex (09-16-2020)

3. #4952 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,274 Times in 248 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Good morning everyone .Seems now all are on the right track of making some smart cash in Forex .Yesterday i was able to gain some profit in the GBPUSD sell .As i was using high lot size so i quit that trade early ,otherwise i would get more profit .Now me going to analysis the Gold .

Gold analysis :- As per my experience the yellow metal now is making the platform to fly higher because the weekly pattern shows that its now in the uptrend mode and will probably have a great upside move towards the 2000 and even higher next week .Now in the medium to short term me expecting that Gold will go towards the 1980 level atleast because if we see the weekly candles we can observe that the 1900 -1880 level is well protected and if we can keep a strong stoploss there our target would reach towards the 1980-2020 level for sure .
      hi sir congrats for the profit on gbpusd pair, i think you have closed your trade yesterday because the pair is making upward movements today. The gold weekly chart is clearly looking sideways as the upward and downward of the gold is just constant. I think that we should wait for the price action to break either support or resistance so that we can enter in gold trade.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to devil420 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (09-16-2020)

5. #4953 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,438 Times in 6,081 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

I dont think so that you have good order with selling position from GBPUSD pair whereas the USD Index was losing its strength and due to this reason the price of GBPUSD was moving to upwards, but right now the price looks trading above 1.2880 price level but if you are wise trader then you must have closed these trades with some handsome profits. Whatever, still I am expecting more drops from GBPUSD pair which may trading below 1.2800 price level soon.

6. 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Kalex (09-16-2020), majaher (09-15-2020)

7. #4954 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,944 Times in 1,091 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Well I see they you are on the bullish side of the yellow metal Gold. Looking at my chart I see that he metal is currently hanging on the high of a ranging zone around 1956 and we are likely going to see it fall down towards the low of the ranging zone at 1910. So I'm bearish bias on Gold.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 4 users say Thank You to Becky22 for this useful post.

Eva4ever (09-17-2020), Jennykoko (09-18-2020), Rosemary (09-17-2020), Suprimacy (09-17-2020)

9. #4955 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10416 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,095 Times in 6,431 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Good morning all of you .Today me going to analysis the GBPUSD pair .As per my view the pair is now going to upside .If we look at the hourly timeframe we can see that the bullish candle been formed and the pair is now ready to push towards the 1.2950-980 level .So me bullish here .If this level breaks we can see that the pair will go more upside towards the 1.3030 level .Before recently we have seen that the pair came back from the 1.2920 level twice.So now that will be interesting to see that if the pair can break and sustain the upper level .Now its a buy entry in this pair no doubt with a safe target towards the 1.2950.
      Attached Images  

10. #4956 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,366 Times in 3,901 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning all of you .Today me going to analysis the GBPUSD pair .As per my view the pair is now going to upside .If we look at the hourly timeframe we can see that the bullish candle been formed and the pair is now ready to push towards the 1.2950-980 level .So me bullish here .If this level breaks we can see that the pair will go more upside towards the 1.3030 level .Before recently we have seen that the pair came back from the 1.2920 level twice.So now that will be interesting to see that if the pair can break and sustain the upper level .Now its a buy entry in this pair no doubt with a safe target towards the 1.2950.
      Hi Kalex, GBPUSD pair made good bullish move again yesterday but I don't know why the price can't hold above the 1.2900 price level. I am expecting that if the price doesn't hold above the 1.2900 price today then there are strong chances that it will reverse on downside again and the bearish trend will resume from here once again.
      16th Sep 2020 - Update:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

11. 11 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

Kalex (09-16-2020), Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020), Unregistered (9)

12. #4957 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,578 Times in 3,264 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My dear friend, you are absolutely fine. I also believe your point, but in my view, the real fall of the BJP will be because its market trend is decreasing. If you believe in us, then bypass it, it will give you good profits.

13. #4958 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Sweeto has much to be proud of Sweeto has much to be proud of Sweeto has much to be proud of Sweeto has much to be proud of Sweeto has much to be proud of Sweeto has much to be proud of Sweeto has much to be proud of Sweeto has much to be proud of Sweeto has much to be proud of Sweeto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,229 Times in 593 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Your post on this currency pair a good one and I agree with your analysis and point of view about this currency pair. GBP USD is showing very fast speed to both sides and sometime it is totally dominating up trend and sometime it is totally dominating downward trend and it's a very difficult to give analysis that what will be the position of this currency pair in the coming time but maximum chances is that it will go downward and at this time it is trading at the value of 1.2882 and from my point of analysis that it will go down below the value of 1.2700 in this week and I will suggest sell trade on this currency pair.

14. 3 users say Thank You to Sweeto for this useful post.

Kalex (09-16-2020), Niazi1122 (09-16-2020), Unregistered (1)

15. #4959 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9893 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,533 Times in 15,473 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Hey Greeting mate Kalex.

The language of your chart is bullish, I do not surprise seeing your view on the asset even I agree with you. I'm sorry to say I have not fundamental report on the negative side of the pound, I just follow FOMC's and market technical views. The price yesterday made a bullish momentum breaking his previous day's momentum and today I hope another high of the price.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

16. 6 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Kalex (09-16-2020), majaher (09-16-2020), Shehroz khan (09-16-2020), Unregistered (1)

17. #4960 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,645 Times in 10,237 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Oh my dear respectable and beautiful Friend good morning. Very good your trading analysis chart.In my examine about the chart analysis that Gbpusd price will be stopping down trend movement and continue come to running to the higher side and hit the price 1.34660 or 1.35109 than again back to down trend.
      Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

18. 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), Kalex (09-16-2020), Shehroz khan (09-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 496 of 530 ... 491 494 495 496 497 498 501 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 27