• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 570 of 606 ... 565 568 569 570 571 572 575 ...
    Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 6053

Thread: Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

1. #5691 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3487 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,607 Times in 5,910 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Good morning all of you guys ,hope all are fine and making the profit in a good way .For some days me is unable to concentrate in the field because of some personal reasons .Ok now i will show you GBPUSD analysis .I feel that we can easily make some good pips here .

GBPUSD Analysis :- The pair i feel now coming downside .If we see the daily timeframe we can observe that the pair now broken the long term bullish move and slowly now down towards the 200 EMA .I feel that with time it may happen that the pair may come near the 1.20 level also but yes for now my target would be 1.2765 level atleast so now from this level also there is a good chance that we can garb some 100 plus pips .If the pair breaks the 1.3070 level and sustain upside ,the bearish set up will be nullified what i think.
      Greetings mate,
      GBPUSD ranging price zone will test the resistance task level 1.2900 according to the D1 candle analyses and indicators signal for this fast moving pair to test the assumed zone for 1.2830, we need to wait for the next week market price task moving level then we can set the long moves for support at 1.2755 and resistance will hti the 1.3169.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15105975

2. 4 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-17-2020), Honey Bee (10-17-2020), Kalex (10-17-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #5692 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,526 Times in 2,363 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Hello mate.

Interesting to see that i moved more than three page to find your post but you have received only few thanks. This is a sign that everyone is so busy with increasing their post amount rather than courtesy. I appreciate your analysis on GBPUSD mate. According to my analysis i think GBPUSD will gonna test 1.2850 level by the next week. Let's see what will happen next mate.
      GBPUSD In terms of the daily chart, today have a pivot point for the GBPUSD pair located at 1.1780 with the price of GBPUSD currently trading above it. The daily support levels lie at 1.1750 And 1.1720 The daily resistances are located at 1.1730 are currently both overcome GBPUSD The indicators of technical analysis and the moving averages agree on a strong buy recommendation.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Shaban for this useful post.

Honey Bee (10-17-2020), Joiya7777 (10-22-2020), JOIYA786 (10-21-2020)

5. #5693 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angry

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7732 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,500 Times in 8,253 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Good morning all of you guys ,hope all are fine and making the profit in a good way .For some days me is unable to concentrate in the field because of some personal reasons .Ok now i will show you GBPUSD analysis .I feel that we can easily make some good pips here .

GBPUSD Analysis :- The pair i feel now coming downside .If we see the daily timeframe we can observe that the pair now broken the long term bullish move and slowly now down towards the 200 EMA .I feel that with time it may happen that the pair may come near the 1.20 level also but yes for now my target would be 1.2765 level atleast so now from this level also there is a good chance that we can garb some 100 plus pips .If the pair breaks the 1.3070 level and sustain upside ,the bearish set up will be nullified what i think.
      Hi dear,
      Gbpusd floating price break the support channel at 1.2860 which will give confirmation for the holding trades for next week planning at 1.2759, this pair have high violation we can set the stop loss and take profit with proper analysis the usdx news chart for next week then we can grab more pips from the pounds market use small lot size and then predict the market good luck.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Kalex (10-17-2020), SweetRose (10-17-2020)

7. #5694 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,861 Times in 5,388 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

It looks price of gbpusd pair was stable on the last week and sometimes it showed bullish trend and sometimes it showed bearish movement. But in this week price will not be bearish from its current condition so that i think the gbpusd pair will touch the 1.3100 before closing the market in this week. So it is good option for buying in this week. Best wishes for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tradingforex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #5695 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10544 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,972 Times in 6,732 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Good morning all of you .Now this trading journal section became the paradise of the spammers .Me seeing under my last topic ,some members are coming and posting for the second time also without seeing that they have posted here previously .Now they are machines as they are thinking that the more you can post ,the more you can make .Frankly now the system is working like that only .I got this time $ 4.79 which is now nearing the zero dollar mark .The system now also giving good bonuses to the spammers who are desperate to post the first post in a few seconds .They are cleverly encashing the loopholes of the system and laughing behind the curtain and enjoying the huge bonus of monthly approx $1000 dollar and other people are getting penny .

Ok coming to the analysis part i feel that there may be some breakout in gold and we can see an attempt of the yellow metal to break the 1920 level again this month ,i feel we can see that the long term bull trend is still intact .but if gold fails to do so we can see that the 1850 target again will come into sight and the triangle pattern will also be broken.

10. #5696 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Aqsachaudhry will become famous soon enough Aqsachaudhry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning my dear members,i hoping that you are all fine.i am also fine and gaining knowledge about this forum.Dear i read out your analysis which is qualitative.I always like your analysis because your analysis is always technical.I agree with your anlysis about GBP/USD market.now market 1.20next week market open with up ward.I hope that target will move according to your analysis and all members will get profits.
      Best of luck to all members.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. #5697 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,861 Times in 5,388 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning all of you .Now this trading journal section became the paradise of the spammers .Me seeing under my last topic ,some members are coming and posting for the second time also without seeing that they have posted here previously .Now they are machines as they are thinking that the more you can post ,the more you can make .Frankly now the system is working like that only .I got this time $ 4.79 which is now nearing the zero dollar mark .The system now also giving good bonuses to the spammers who are desperate to post the first post in a few seconds .They are cleverly encashing the loopholes of the system and laughing behind the curtain and enjoying the huge bonus of monthly approx $1000 dollar and other people are getting penny .

Ok coming to the analysis part i feel that there may be some breakout in gold and we can see an attempt of the yellow metal to break the 1920 level again this month ,i feel we can see that the long term bull trend is still intact .but if gold fails to do so we can see that the 1850 target again will come into sight and the triangle pattern will also be broken.

If you see in the previous week movement from the gold metal than you will realise that the gold metal will give us a hint to make its position in the upper position in this week. Last week it tried hard to get the upper position but it failed so in this week price will touch the upper position that is almost clear. So that i am thinking about buying option for this metal. Good luck.

12. #5698 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rimi918 is a splendid one to behold Rimi918 is a splendid one to behold Rimi918 is a splendid one to behold Rimi918 is a splendid one to behold Rimi918 is a splendid one to behold Rimi918 is a splendid one to behold Rimi918's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

First of all Happy new year to all my friends and members of this forum including Super mod and Moderators.

I decided to open my Second trading Journal in this New year with a new plan of Work .Here me will be using

1. 0.10 to 0.30 lotsize with a starting 2000 pips protection and will aim 20-30 pips target price with the same stoploss .

2. If my first target price misses and start moving to the stop loss,i will open with triple lotsize in that same direction .

So here I will try Hedging with Support and resistance levels .

My aim here will be to make some extra pips from my previous unclosed losing trade orders also.

It will be a challenge to me this year to break my previous profit amount of about 7k$ .

My starting real account balance will be 200$

Sometime i will also use a demo trading account and the bonus account for some clarification .
      Gbp/Usd was making strong bullish movement and I agree with you that market should continue to make the bullish movement but we should be careful because market can again make the bearish movement to again test the support level that it is holding very well yet.

13. #5699 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      401 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,294 Times in 2,343 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greetings dear mates i analyze the GOLD in the same way as you analyze it so there is no question of difference of opinion it going bearish and place trade according to its move but it suddenly divert its path and start bullish move and loss create for me the i closed the order and take new order of buy and now trades is in good profit and pair moves from in short time.its forex right decision at right time,if you earn something from here,late decision always prove wrong here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to noor616 For This Useful Post:

Zafira (10-22-2020)

15. #5700 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,517 Times in 1,940 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Despite GOLD broad based weakness GOLD of its peer GOLD allies in Tokyo trading due to active GOLD selling.18.90 The broad based GOLD selling despite weakness in Asian equities is pretty bewildering especially after GOLD brief drop to session lows of 1898

Reply to thread
    Page 570 of 606 ... 565 568 569 570 571 572 575 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 29