to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 623 of 629 ... 618 621 622 623 624 625 628 ...
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 6286

Thread: Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

1. #6221 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    368 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 1,799 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
    New bonus system already deploy and yes there are also some glitch available with that system, but i think day by day it will be fixed and about bonus i see that happened in previous time too, thats mean with old system some member got good amount of bonus who only spend only on contest section, i see you already raised your voice about this and i hope this time admin will take care about this things, by the way what about your health condition mate?

From daily chart i can see GBPUSD pair already created two top point and today this pair started his candle with bearish and still moving to the downside, this is true that currently this pair looking uptrend but now it trying to changing his moving direction to the downside, i hope very soon USD currency will get more strength and after that we will see more bearish candle from GBPUSD pair, if today this pair closed his daily candle with bearish and tomorrow if it started with bearish candle then i think it will be good idea for us to make sell order, because this time i am expecting it will go downside until reaching 1.3100 level, so be careful mate about taking long position in this pair and i think after breaking 1.3310 level it will be good for you to make buy order.
    Attachment 300237
    Hello friend, hope you are doing well.Gbp/usd looking still very bullish all through this month till now.And USD/jpy on the another hand showing bearish trend continuation.

Gbp/usd daily chart outlook:
    Screenshot_20201120-214723_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    An ascending trend line in the daily chart is still acting as very strong support all through this month.Price came many times near the trend line and bounced upwards.Even yesterday too price almost breached below the trend line falling below 1.3200 region, but somehow today it has been last seen high 1.3295 area.Now it's heading to create new fresh monthly high.

Gbp/usd weekly chart:
    Screenshot_20201120-215037_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    An ascending trend line in the weekly chart is acting as very strong resistance shown in the given chart.Price exactly stopped going near the trend line resistance this week near 1.3310 area.As already weekly candles are above the weekly bollinger middle band area, consecutive three bullish weekly candles have seen.Next week only Brexit deal could show a downside momentum for Gbp/usd.

USD/jpy outlook:
    Screenshot_20201120-215432_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    On the daily chart of Usd/jpy , after six consecutive days bearish daily candles, now showing a little bullish daily candle forming.A descending daily trend line has been formed, which needs to break above to create a new uptrend.Besides last three days low is almost same, around 103.65-103.70 region.From here very good chances have seen to go upwards.

2. #6222 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10928 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,264 Times in 6,842 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Welcome to the weekend .Hope everyone earned well this week .Me now trying to make XAUUSD analysis in the weekly Forecast as I hope that next week we can see some blast in this yellow metal as already it started to move upside .

XAUUSD weekly Forecast :- Gold now showing the bullish move .At the last moment this yellow metal went up to the 1878 level and stopped near the 1870 which indicates that the metal can now challenge the 1900 level in the coming week .On Thursday it actually touched the recent low of 1850 and bounced from this level again which indicates that as now there is uncertainty in the market ,there is a good chance that the metal will try to travel in a specific range .So here the 1920 area is important which can decide that how the medium term trend can go .

XAUUSD H1 timeframe analysis :- As per the h1 timeframe ,the Gold just came down from the 200 EMA and failed to cross that which now also indicates the bearish pressure but next week if that breaks this shackle ,the 1890 area can be seen .In this timeframe already Gold broke the down trend channel very comfortably which looks very positive and as it was Friday it failed to make a solid breakout which could be possible in coming week for sure .If the 1860-65 level is broken ,the metal will show again the bearish sign and will come down .

MY RUNNING TRADE ORDERS - My buy trade order is in floating loss now also .So I kept open ,hope that USDJPY can come upside next week because on Friday the pair was able to hold the 103.70 level which indicates that there may be a good chance that we can see a jump upside if any positive news comes related to the USD .

3. 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-21-2020), ayan555 (11-21-2020), skyboy (11-22-2020), Tacaz (11-21-2020), zahid4x (11-21-2020)

4. #6223 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,410 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    Welcome to the weekend .Hope everyone earned well this week .Me now trying to make XAUUSD analysis in the weekly Forecast as I hope that next week we can see some blast in this yellow metal as already it started to move upside .

XAUUSD weekly Forecast :- Gold now showing the bullish move .At the last moment this yellow metal went up to the 1878 level and stopped near the 1870 which indicates that the metal can now challenge the 1900 level in the coming week .On Thursday it actually touched the recent low of 1850 and bounced from this level again which indicates that as now there is uncertainty in the market ,there is a good chance that the metal will try to travel in a specific range .So here the 1920 area is important which can decide that how the medium term trend can go .

XAUUSD H1 timeframe analysis :- As per the h1 timeframe ,the Gold just came down from the 200 EMA and failed to cross that which now also indicates the bearish pressure but next week if that breaks this shackle ,the 1890 area can be seen .In this timeframe already Gold broke the down trend channel very comfortably which looks very positive and as it was Friday it failed to make a solid breakout which could be possible in coming week for sure .If the 1860-65 level is broken ,the metal will show again the bearish sign and will come down .

MY RUNNING TRADE ORDERS - My buy trade order is in floating loss now also .So I kept open ,hope that USDJPY can come upside next week because on Friday the pair was able to hold the 103.70 level which indicates that there may be a good chance that we can see a jump upside if any positive news comes related to the USD .
    Yesterday gold created bullish candle which was on bearish side at the beginning time of the day, but during ending time this metal also started to creating bearish candle, this metal also currently looking bearish side, i am expecting next working day this metal will start his daily candle with bearish, this metal last closing price was 1870 level, i hope next week this metal will break 1850 level and after that it will strongly move on downside, this time we must be more careful about taking our decision with this metal, because now this metal moving on vaccine news based and next week we will get another good news from Pfizer, so be careful about taking long position.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	79
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	300969

I see you also open your trade at USDJPY pair for long position, i think you dont need to worry about your trade, because very soon we will see more strength on USD currency and after that we will see more bullish candle from USDJPY pair, i see last working day USDJPY pair also created bullish candle and it done this after long bearish candle, i am expecting next working day this pair will start to move on upside and i hope from your trade you will get successful profit, so be patience mate and best of luck for your trade.

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	31
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	300970

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Kalex (11-21-2020)

6. #6224 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10140 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,902 Times in 16,378 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 8

Greetings & Gold speculation.

Greeting to you Kalex. You made a long analysis on the precious metal using two time frame. I have read and check all side of the price and grow confident with your analysis. The level 1850 become a very strong area for the bulls and yesterday the price had a bullish move from the level. You draw a horizontal line as strong area for bulls and me draw bearish channel using h4 time frame in which the metal price is trading since last 6 October. Might be around the 3 November the price broke the channel resistance line, but he could not stable above the level and soon enter the channel making a long bearish candle 9 November 2020. It means the channel support and resistance line are very strong.

Trading Setup on Gold 🥇

Eyeing the following attached sheet, we are watching that the buyer was settle down above the signal line and formed two more h4 candle getting help from channel support, bullish candle pattern and several bottoms it means this is a golden time to start buy with current price, stop loss will 1860, take profit 1888.

Usd/jpy price Forecast

At h1 chart, the asset usd/jpy was trading on zigzag plan in narrow range between 103.90 and 103.73. If the price can break the range then possible to uptrend or downtrend. I have also buy trade like and hope next week this price will be flying ✈.
    ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----
    amiron56-s-Trading-journal

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (11-21-2020)

8. #6225 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3259 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,030 Times in 7,859 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Dear, thanks for your technical analysis of gold, mate you show two trading charts of gold, one is consisting of one hour chart and the second one is a weekly chart.
    Mate, on Friday the gold market shows good bullish movement and we see a sudden change in the gold price. Then the gold market closes at 1870$. Mate, I open the h1 chart in my platform, and here in my chart, I am using Bollinger band indicator for my trade assistance, where I observe that in last three candles of h1 gold market shows bearish movement which is a good symbol for sellers. Mate in h1 chart now gold is looking bearish to me. Mate now about the daily chart of gold, I see in daily chart gold still looking bearish. In the daily chart gold although at Friday gold shows bullish candle that was not so strong and we can not say that it is good for buyers right now and mate in daily chart still gold trading below the middle band of Bollinger band so mate only good to sell gold in the daily chart. In the weekly chart second, last candle, and last week's candle both are in red and only sellers are in the gold market. In the weekly chart, gold will move to 1802$ so only sell gold and all time charts.
    Mate, you have one running trade at USDJPY which is now floating in 33$ loss so I am sad about your loss at your running trade. Dear, you buy USDJPY but it looks that USDJPY will continue down movement in the upcoming days and will try to move 102.50 so mate good luck with your trade.
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15146846

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (11-21-2020)

10. #6226 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,416 Times in 4,303 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Hello mate nice to see your analysis on the gold metal. here you mention various ways of market condition. At first you share weekly chart analysis and then lower time frame analysis about xauusd. I want to share my trading view here.

If we see your first chart which are weekly analysis then I need to say the price now on the support area 1850-1870 level area. from this level the price totally uncertain. The price can break this support level or it can back to the 1900$ level area. if we get daily bullish confirmation after opening the market then we should take buy trade here. if we find daily close bellow the 1850$ level then our big sell will open and target will be 1800$ level area.

If we see the lower time frame like H1 time frame then we can see the price now going up but we need to mind the market always follow the longer time frame. H1 bullish movement can be pullback or correction. If the price goes up and if daily candle give us bullish confirmation then we can take buy here.
    Here I can see you are taking buy trade on the usdjpy pair. The price can goes up but the price now on the support area. we need candle confirmation first then I will take buy here.
    My suggestion we need to wait for the market opening day and if we find the trade confirmation then we can take buy or sell on the gold. Best wishes for your trading mate.

11. #6227 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,819 Times in 923 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Greetings mate! Happy wekend.Sorry to hear about your loss on the USDJPY.You have take huge risk with your this order.I think you will generate a good profit next week.I think Japani yen will get strong strength,and you will generate decent profit from your order.Also my trade is floating in the minus.Also I have take huge risk with low capital.You can check it picture below.
    Screenshot_20201121-064356_1605952674226.jpg

Forcast for Gold:

Discussing Gold seems quite interesting, mate Kalex.Because indeed, if this Gold Pair is only briefly the entry will be able to get can. For the current movement of Gold, it seems that it is still dominated by Buyers because after a drastic decrease, the chances of experiencing an increase are indeed higher so the focus of entry buy is likely to be a lot.I will be eyeing buy turns, but above I also have a sell limit, so there are several possible positions that will be open next week in the face of next Monday gold pair.
    Screenshot_20201121-150236_1605952976538.jpg

Forcast for USDJPY:
    What a concidence to discuss about USDJPY, because earlier and I estimate that USDJPY is likely to rise. In trend, I see that there is a possibility that USDJPY will go down because on TF H1 and H4 USDJPY is still below the MA200 line, but what we need to note is that USDJPY will always go up from year to year and even though it goes down for example, I believe the decline is just for correction.
    Screenshot_20201121-093517_1605933346492.jpg

Remember a few days ago it was the strongest with 2 hours 2 candles dropped hundreds of pips, now maybe the increase is just a correction, so next week there will be a decrease, especially usd when This is very strong in the real sector and the market is also having a positive value, mate, so USDJPY will just go towards resistance, after that it will form a lower low .

12. 2 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

Gullz (11-21-2020), Kalex (11-21-2020)

13. #6228 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    403 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Tacaz     
    Greetings mate! Happy wekend.Sorry to hear about your loss on the USDJPY.You have take huge risk with your this order.I think you will generate a good profit next week.I think Japani yen will get strong strength,and you will generate decent profit from your order.Also my trade is floating in the minus.Also I have take huge risk with low capital.You can check it picture below.
    Attachment 301059

Forcast for Gold:

Discussing Gold seems quite interesting, mate Kalex.Because indeed, if this Gold Pair is only briefly the entry will be able to get can. For the current movement of Gold, it seems that it is still dominated by Buyers because after a drastic decrease, the chances of experiencing an increase are indeed higher so the focus of entry buy is likely to be a lot.I will be eyeing buy turns, but above I also have a sell limit, so there are several possible positions that will be open next week in the face of next Monday gold pair.
    Attachment 301061

Forcast for USDJPY:
    What a concidence to discuss about USDJPY, because earlier and I estimate that USDJPY is likely to rise. In trend, I see that there is a possibility that USDJPY will go down because on TF H1 and H4 USDJPY is still below the MA200 line, but what we need to note is that USDJPY will always go up from year to year and even though it goes down for example, I believe the decline is just for correction.
    Attachment 301062

Remember a few days ago it was the strongest with 2 hours 2 candles dropped hundreds of pips, now maybe the increase is just a correction, so next week there will be a decrease, especially usd when This is very strong in the real sector and the market is also having a positive value, mate, so USDJPY will just go towards resistance, after that it will form a lower low .
    Hello everyone! Hope that it would be going a fantastic weekend. You know this week gold is meandering his earlier week backing and obstruction. I don't accept that 1850 is the vital help for the metal gold. The esteemed region for the yellow metal is 1848 to 1900. Recently the night time gold was fast to the drawback yet when the cost arrived at 1852 he faces a solid blockade from the purchaser side that is the explanation we see a long bullish pin bar on the hourly diagram. My dear I adjust some of dropping bottoms and some climbing tops which made plummeting channel. Recently the cost contacted the channel uphold line and pull back to the channel obstruction side. It implies gold is as yet intrigued to exchange gradually in the channel territory. Noticing basic and specialized truth I am bull on the pair of the gold.

We see the cost of the gold on the day by day diagram, at that point we can see this value currently lies on the 1863$ level zone. the key help lies on this zone. on the off chance that the cost can break the help level 1850$ level zone, at that point we can trust the cost will go 1800$ level yet now we don't take any choice about purchase or sell. In the event that we get the bullish dismissal from the help territory, at that point the cost has great opportunity to go 1900$ level region. we need flame affirmation for purchase or sell.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. #6229 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10928 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,264 Times in 6,842 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Good morning everyone .Hope you people enjoying the Sunday and many of us are waiting anxiously for the Monday trading .I feel this week as there are lots of high impact news including the FOMC is there. So it will be really interesting to trade with .Moreover hoping to get the weekly bonus also tomorrow because for the last two times we are getting bonuses after two weeks gap and some people even didn't receive also .So hoping for best with the imrpoved updated trading system .Here me today trying to analysis the Crude oil as me seeing a very good prospect in oil next week and hoping for the high volatility here .

CL H1 TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Crude oil is well set to go upside and now the immediate target would be 43 level as per the h1 timeframe .Here the upside channel is being intact and slowly the higher downside levels are being observed which indicates that oil is ready for a blast in the upside direction .Already its been somewhat confirmed during the last Friday when oil showed a good move at the last hours .Its well above the 200 EMA and thus the momentum is very clearly on the bull side.

CL WEEKLY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Though oil is well below the 200 EMA which indicates bearish long term sentiment but as per the weekly chart oil is going towards the previous high of 43.86 level which it made last August .If this strong resistance is being broken then it will open the door of this oil to go to the 51.50 level which is very much possible in the coming year after the vaccination of COVID 19 issue will be solved because that time the demand will be very high again as the economic cycle of the World will start rolling then before .So the prospect of oil is indeed very good for the future prospect also .

MY PERSONAL PLAN :- As you people know that i am locked with the USDJPY Buy trade orders .I will try to get out from this trade and will try to enter the Crude oil trading because this looks me more promising now and i feel its also a clear move then the USDJPY where me seeing lots of confusion now creating and next week there may be more uncertainty because of many USD related news .

15. 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-22-2020), bappy4x (11-22-2020), mrsohel (11-22-2020), skyboy (11-22-2020), zahid4x (11-22-2020)

16. #6230 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,410 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Good morning everyone .Hope you people enjoying the Sunday and many of us are waiting anxiously for the Monday trading .I feel this week as there are lots of high impact news including the FOMC is there. So it will be really interesting to trade with .Moreover hoping to get the weekly bonus also tomorrow because for the last two times we are getting bonuses after two weeks gap and some people even didn't receive also .So hoping for best with the imrpoved updated trading system .Here me today trying to analysis the Crude oil as me seeing a very good prospect in oil next week and hoping for the high volatility here .

CL H1 TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Crude oil is well set to go upside and now the immediate target would be 43 level as per the h1 timeframe .Here the upside channel is being intact and slowly the higher downside levels are being observed which indicates that oil is ready for a blast in the upside direction .Already its been somewhat confirmed during the last Friday when oil showed a good move at the last hours .Its well above the 200 EMA and thus the momentum is very clearly on the bull side.

CL WEEKLY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Though oil is well below the 200 EMA which indicates bearish long term sentiment but as per the weekly chart oil is going towards the previous high of 43.86 level which it made last August .If this strong resistance is being broken then it will open the door of this oil to go to the 51.50 level which is very much possible in the coming year after the vaccination of COVID 19 issue will be solved because that time the demand will be very high again as the economic cycle of the World will start rolling then before .So the prospect of oil is indeed very good for the future prospect also .

MY PERSONAL PLAN :- As you people know that i am locked with the USDJPY Buy trade orders .I will try to get out from this trade and will try to enter the Crude oil trading because this looks me more promising now and i feel its also a clear move then the USDJPY where me seeing lots of confusion now creating and next week there may be more uncertainty because of many USD related news .
    Currently we dont need to worry about our bonus and yes day by day bonus system now improving and i see now more active and hard worker member got good amount of bonus, i am also receiving good amount of bonus where last 6 months i was unable to get good amount of bonus from old system, i am really happy with current system.

Crude oil currently looks like uptrend, last working day this pair created bullish candle and also it was break one major key level, i am expecting next working day this pair will start his daily candle with bullish and after that it will try to break 43.70 level which is most important level for this pair, if it can break that level too then there are more possibility to go upside more, but yes we must be more careful on that level, because there are also more possibility to rejected from that level, so if you want to thinking to enter in this pair for long position then initially you can target at 43.70 level, if it can break that level then you can increase your target level, but you must be more careful, best of luck mate.

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	42
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	301328

From your personal plan i can realize that you are now thinking to creating trade at crude oil and want to close your USDJPY pair, but i think crude oil little bit risky then USDJPY pair, i am not thinking like you, i always fear to use crude oil for trading, i hope you have more information about crude oil then USDJPY pair, but dont take any decision without proper analysis.

17. 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-22-2020), Kalex (11-22-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 623 of 629 ... 618 621 622 623 624 625 628 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 28