• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7718 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,538 Times in 3,030 Posts

Default Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

First of all Happy new year to all my friends and members of this forum including Super mod and Moderators.

I decided to open my Second trading Journal in this New year with a new plan of Work .Here me will be using

1. 0.10 to 0.30 lotsize with a starting 2000 pips protection and will aim 20-30 pips target price with the same stoploss .

2. If my first target price misses and start moving to the stop loss,i will open with triple lotsize in that same direction .

So here I will try Hedging with Support and resistance levels .

My aim here will be to make some extra pips from my previous unclosed losing trade orders also.

It will be a challenge to me this year to break my previous profit amount of about 7k$ .

My starting real account balance will be 200$

Sometime i will also use a demo trading account and the bonus account for some clarification .

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,034 Posts

Default Re: Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      First of all Happy new year to all my friends and members of this forum including Super mod and Moderators.

I decided to open my Second trading Journal in this New year with a new plan of Work .Here me will be using

1. 0.10 to 0.30 lotsize with a starting 2000 pips protection and will aim 20-30 pips target price with the same stoploss .

2. If my first target price misses and start moving to the stop loss,i will open with triple lotsize in that same direction .

My aim here will be to make some extra pips from my previous unclosed losing trade orders also.

It will be a challenge to me this year to break my previous profit amount of about 7k$ .

Sometime i will also use a demo trading account and the bonus account for some clarification .
      First of all, welcome back Kalex brother after longtime away from this section with new trading journey and Happy new year 2019.

Secondly, It's quite interesting to watchout your strategy of Hedging with Support and Resistance.

Thirdly and Last but not the least taking challenge of 7k$ with merely 200$ initial capital is very unique.

Best of luck and thanks providing great learning platform for us.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

3. The following 10 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

balut (01-04-2019), bocahedan (01-03-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-04-2019), jakjak (01-03-2019), Kalex (01-04-2019), loveyo (01-07-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-08-2019), Unregistered (3)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4617 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,071 Times in 4,148 Posts

Congrats on opening your second trading journal,i hope you can keep updating your journal,your trading strategy are like me,but i don't use a stop loss like you do,really looking forward to your journal and see what is the result. Good luck to your trade my friend,i hope you can make a good trades.

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (01-04-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-04-2019), jakjak (01-03-2019), Kalex (01-04-2019), loveyo (01-07-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-07-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-08-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7718 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,538 Times in 3,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      First of all, welcome back Kalex brother after longtime away from this section with new trading journey and Happy new year 2019.

Secondly, It's quite interesting to watchout your strategy of Hedging with Support and Resistance.

Thirdly and Last but not the least taking challenge of 7k$ with merely 200$ initial capital is very unique.

Best of luck and thanks providing great learning platform for us.
      Thanks bro ,yes i will now use my experience to deal with this challenge .Actually this year i want to make more then 7k$ profit ,its not actually from 200$ but in total which is from bonus and real account together .

Last year though i was able to make 6k$ from $400 profit which i earned from the bonus earning .

Waiting for my best answer money to come so that i can start my trading Journey in real account again.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan     
      Congrats on opening your second trading journal,i hope you can keep updating your journal,your trading strategy are like me,but i don't use a stop loss like you do,really looking forward to your journal and see what is the result. Good luck to your trade my friend,i hope you can make a good trades.
      yes surely i will update that ,just waiting for my real amount to come into my account .No actually i use very rare stoploss and as per the market conditions also but as i will use hedging ,will avoid to use the stoploss.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fragile     
      Welcome back dear kalax I hope you are good in health. Wish you a happy new year to you too dear I hope you had great celebrations of new year and Christmas.

Well it seems surprising like with 200$ capital your target is 7k$ but itís looks very interesting too I would love to see your trading journal updates to hope there will be a lot to learn as your first thread is interesting.
      And wish you all the very best I hope you earn very soon good luck.
      Nyc to hear that you learned many things from my first trading Journal ,I will do my best to show some important things here so that can be beneficial for all i promise where if you know the support and resistance only ,we can trade and make some good cash but yes the lotsize is somewhat important here .

7. The following 9 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

balut (01-04-2019), bigearners (01-04-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-04-2019), fragile (01-04-2019), jakjak (01-04-2019), loveyo (01-07-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-07-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-08-2019), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,483 Times in 4,124 Posts

Hello mate. It is nice to see you in this section again. We hope that this new year will be brighter and give more chance for us to be a successful trader. I am looking forward of your updates. Your strategy is quiet risky because hedging may result in a lot of confusion. So I guess if you know more how to hedge then it will be fine. As a per advice, just be careful when it comes to real trading. Sometimes what we have planned not reflect to exact real situation. Anyway, best of luck mate!.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

balut (01-04-2019), jakjak (01-04-2019), Kalex (01-04-2019), loveyo (01-07-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-07-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7949 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,467 Times in 5,189 Posts

Thanks bro ,yes i will now use my experience to deal with this challenge .Actually this year i want to make more then 7k$ profit ,its not actually from 200$ but in total which is from bonus and real account together .

Last year though i was able to make 6k$ from $400 profit which i earned from the bonus earning .
      Wow! This is very inspiring to hear that it's possible to earn $6000 from a $400 capital in forex trading. You have a very successful trading year for 2018 and I'm sure that you can also do it this year. Looking forward for your future withdrawal payment proof. Good luck to your $7k one year profit challenge.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

jakjak (01-04-2019), Kalex (01-06-2019), loveyo (01-07-2019), Oriakhiebillz (01-07-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-08-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1899 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,187 Times in 2,573 Posts

Happy new year to you brother Kalex and very happy to see your second trading Journal and I think your trading Journal very helpful for us because small lot size, small target, use all useful trading tools (TP, SL) and discipline. I always believe good money management, good trading plan and discipline can protect our investment and account both and bring success. Hope your hard work bring you success. Best of lock dear brother Kalex. Thank you.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Oriakhiebillz (01-07-2019), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,975 Posts

Wow, is great to see you here again this new year and this time around you have a new update for us, and you opened a new journal for the new journey, which you began this new year. It feels so great bro to see such an amazing update from you, I would personally follow your update religiously as I see you as a very experienced and professional trader, your result so far can confirm that. So I hope to learn mor from you as you begin to update us. Goodluck on your new journey bro and I hope you beat your challenge before the year runs out.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

MominaDuraid (01-07-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid has a brilliant future MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,707 Times in 615 Posts

HI KALEX HOW ARE YOU
      FIRST OF ALL BEST OF LUCK FRO YOUR NEW PLAN IN NEW YEAR YOUR STRATGEY SEEMS GOOD ONE THING IS MISSING IF YOUR TRADE TURNS IN YOUR FAVOURE WILL TAKE PROFIT AT 20,30 PIPS AND WILL WAIT WAIT FOR NEW ENTRY INSPITE OF IT WHAT IF YOU ENTER 2 TRADES AT SAME LEVEL TAKE PROFIT OF ONE TRADE AND WAIT FOR 2ND TRADE TO MOVE ON IN TREND SO THAT YOU DON'T MISS THE TREND EVEN AFTER GETTING OUT OF REL TRADE

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It'll be an interesting challenge to follow up!

Good luck with reaching your 7k$ goal and looking forward to learn more about Hedging with Support and resistance levels strategy!

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to cantfoldaces for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 6 ...