• Reply to thread
    Page 110 of 110 ... 105 108 109 110
    Results 1,091 to 1,093 of 1093

Thread: Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

1. #1091 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,202 Times in 1,735 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Good evening guys now me going to highlight the analysis of one of my favourite trading currency pair EURNZD .Long before mainly 20-25 days back the pair already gave the indication that it will move down because if the sharp bearish candle pattern from 1.9200 and after that for some days it was retracement and consolidation but last Friday it becomes clear that the pair is going deeper at least upto 1.8000 level
      If you go to the house of Eur nzd And friends, we can achieve success with knowledge, please have a lot to tear the knowledge on. eyes and you have very good knowledge about Eur Nzd then you will be able to earn a very good profit in Euro Hindi.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ARD2 For This Useful Post:

dilawar niazi (Today)

3. #1092 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,774 Times in 3,357 Posts

Good evening guys now me going to highlight the analysis of one of my favourite trading currency pair EURNZD .Long before mainly 20-25 days back the pair already gave the indication that it will move down because if the sharp bearish candle pattern from 1.9200 and after that for some days it was retracement and consolidation but last Friday it becomes clear that the pair is going deeper at least upto 1.8000 level
      Assalamu Alaikum . Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading market end my best wishes with you and your successful every field in your life Your opinion about the currency pair NZDUSD are technically very sound and according to the current situation. This pair on.last trading day went down as the usd was strong. If we considered the next week trading then sell is the best choice in respect of this pair. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. While enjoying weekend make strategy for the next week trading.NZD/USD is still going down as you can see from the chart in 1 hour frame there is a breakout of support line 0.5877 (blue line) with a large candle and now the price is in the period of consolidation and forming a triangle (yellow trend lines) so any breakdown below 0.5849 will push the price down below to the next support at 0.5781

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

Kalex (Today)

5. #1093 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,246 Times in 1,115 Posts

Assalam Walekum I hope you will be fine and let me tell you that according to me EURNZD is the What is there now, Mazeed will be UP above and if you want to put a tray in it, then I should put my health above it so that you can make maximum profit in it. And you must share your knowledge and now with us, because we too can get some information about it. And we can get good trade in it so that we can trade EURNZD .thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 110 of 110 ... 105 108 109 110