----

Happy Jutt is on a distinguished road Happy Jutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      First of all Happy new year to all my friends and members of this forum including Super mod and Moderators.

I decided to open my Second trading Journal in this New year with a new plan of Work .Here me will be using

1. 0.10 to 0.30 lotsize with a starting 2000 pips protection and will aim 20-30 pips target price with the same stoploss .

2. If my first target price misses and start moving to the stop loss,i will open with triple lotsize in that same direction .

So here I will try Hedging with Support and resistance levels .

My aim here will be to make some extra pips from my previous unclosed losing trade orders also.

It will be a challenge to me this year to break my previous profit amount of about 7k$ .

My starting real account balance will be 200$

Sometime i will also use a demo trading account and the bonus account for some clarification .
      Hello my dear friend your decision is very right presently we will say that it is looking in the trending mood and I am hopeful that you will earning profit from this and market will be move according to your perceptions. It will remain on trending and you will earning good profit.bundle of thanks dear trader.good night

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #6052 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Late night will become famous soon enough Late night's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Good evening all of you .Now actually in my area Durga Puja festival is going on but as for COVID -19 this time its not so in big fashion ,though for this me little busy .Here now me trying to analysis the EURUSD Pair .Here me trying to draw the chart in the 5 hours timeframe and saw that the pair is now well poised to go towards the 1.1900 level and then towards the 1.1950 level .So the upper channel is being seen now also .If for any reason the pair starts to fall then we can see the 1.1840 level and from this level ,the pair is going to make some good bounce to continue its bull movements .By the way anyone is having any news about the bonus update because still its not reflected in our accounts what me seeing .
      European dollar against to US dollar shown as very good uptrend moment since previous days now there is very good position for buying to this year according to my technical analysis there is pulley position for bullish and I expect for its measure resistance area for one point 1.1950 this is a very good resistance area and I expect start of the market it will soon touch to this level of price.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #6053 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

aabi ali has a spectacular aura about aabi ali has a spectacular aura about aabi ali has a spectacular aura about aabi ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

your decision may be very proper presently we are able to say that it's miles searching in the trending mood and i am hopeful that you'll earning make the most of this and marketplace may be flow in line with your perceptions. it will continue to be on trending and you may incomes desirable profit

Reply to thread
    Page 606 of 606 ... 601 604 605 606

Subscribed to this Thread : 29