on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 631 of 631 ... 626 629 630 631
Results 6,301 to 6,306 of 6306

Thread: Kalex's - Trading Journal (2)

1. #6301 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11599 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,587 Times in 6,868 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

XAUUSD WEEKLY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- The yellow metal is well upon the 21 EMA and now signaling that there may be more upside move in the coming week .Though near the 1900 level ,the resistance is very strong but if the breakout occurs ,there is a possibility that Gold can come to the 1950 level again .Recent level is vital as any kind of strong momentum breakout can also confirm the trend change as it could give a hint that the downside sentiment can give up which started from the 2070 area .Here till now the 50 EMA is acting as a strong support and in coming time ,it would be interesting to see that this upside rally could go up to which level.

GBPUSD DAILY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- The positive Brexit news is maintaining the strength in this pair and for that the daily timeframe is pointing a very bullish set up .There is a good chance that the pair can go up to the 1.420.There is no sign of bearishness in this pair and it would look like that the pair could show same kind of bull run continuation in the coming month .The pair can come towards the 1.3305 level towards the 50 EMA if any kind of sell off can be noticed and breaking down beyond that could take the pair towards bearish trend line .

MY TRADING PLANS :- Now me not having any kind of open orders because last time I had to request $569 payout which I got within 24 hours of request and that proved that how much legit Instaforex is .My recent plan is to enter in GBPUSD pair and Gold buy next week as both looking very bullish and thus here possibility of medium term target is possible .

2. 15 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-03-2021), bappy4x (01-03-2021), Boman (01-03-2021), fahim2014 (01-03-2021), GENERAL (01-05-2021), grasper (01-03-2021), Gullz (01-03-2021), HiddenTreasure (01-03-2021), Interlock (01-03-2021), mrsohel (01-03-2021), PhilipOscar (01-03-2021), R3spawn (01-03-2021), Sonia1122 (01-03-2021), Tigerlane (01-03-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-03-2021)

3. #6302 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

XAUUSD DAILY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Gold here is forming the double top formation and thus from the 1960 level ,the yellow metal started to fall down .If the same sentiment prevails gold can come to the 1813 level but yes if the breakout happens at the upside ,the 2000 level will be challenged and thus we can see the confirmation of the bull trend but today as the fall was pretty deeper ,one could expect a range trade here .If this metals comes down ,first target would be 1860 to 1850 .From there the bounce could be expected but now the trend turns to short term bearish till the upside breaks occurs .

GBPJPY WEEKLY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- The pair is now on the bull run and in the weekly pattern its nearing towards the 200 EMA .So from the current level ,there remains a chance that the pair can come towards the 142 area and if the same type of market trend remains ,then the pair can fall towards the 135 level .Any kind of strong breakout towards the upside area can take this pair to the 144-145 level very soon .

MY TRADING PLAN :- I was having sell limits near the 200 EMA in AUDUSD pair for some days and today one of my trade order hits the price and came back down which gave me some 30 safe pips .As per my trading plan I quit the trade as the main trend is positive and for that there is a good chance that the pair can make some more bullish trend pattern .Now my next plan is to set a sell limit in GBPJPY as the pair is nearing the weekly resistance at the 142.50 level so that would be a good chance to get the perfect entry point which can give me some good pips profit .

4. 16 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bidyut (01-07-2021), Forex Prediction (01-07-2021), GENERAL (01-07-2021), grasper (01-06-2021), Gullz (01-07-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (01-07-2021), Honey Bee (01-07-2021), Interlock (01-07-2021), LiveForex (01-07-2021), Mushtaqbaghoor (01-07-2021), nadeemsadiq (01-07-2021), ola4real (01-07-2021), PhilipOscar (01-07-2021), rezwanfx (01-07-2021), skyboy (01-07-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-06-2021)

5. #6303 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

GOLD DAILY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Gold moved as expected and for that now the near term target is near the 1815 where the 200 EMA is there .From this point there is a good chance that the yellow metal would bounce back .Though now for long term the sentiment became bearish and if the metal obeys the last weekly candle then there would be a nice dip next week also towards the 1760 level. The bulls domination can be confirmed if the yellow metal can break the 1957-60 level and survive in this level for some time ,there may be a good chance for the upper area breakout here .Next week there is high impact USD news and if the bounce occurs then one could see some more deeper correction here in Gold .

USDJPY WEEKLY ANALYSIS :- The pair looks slowly stabilizing as last year after a good pullback on Jan 2020 ,the pair seems continuously falling downside .Now it looks that there will be a good chance that this USDJPY pair can make a good jump and will try to catch the 107-108 level pretty soon .If this level breaks upside then there will be a very good chance that bulls can come into play and take this USDJPY towards the 112 level which seems a good investment for the one year time span .

MY TRADING EXPERIENCE :- Last week was not so good for me as I lost my equity because I faced the stop out .Though that doesn't matters me much because me planning to invest the $500 real amount to instaforex account which I want to keep for long term .I decided not to encash the amount and re-invest that with a double money making prospective .I feel there may be some serious issue with the bonus factor because for many days we are not getting the bonus .

6. 17 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Adorn (01-09-2021), AHT (01-09-2021), amiron56 (01-09-2021), bappy4x (01-09-2021), Boman (01-09-2021), Forex Prediction (01-10-2021), global20 (01-09-2021), Gullz (01-09-2021), Honey Bee (01-09-2021), Interlock (01-09-2021), keepcalm (01-09-2021), Mian gee (01-09-2021), mrsohel (01-09-2021), ola4real (01-09-2021), rezwanfx (01-09-2021), Sonia1122 (01-09-2021), Tacaz (01-09-2021)

7. #6304 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

CL WEEKLY TIMEFRAME ANALSIS :- Here CL is on the fly and it looks very bullish. As per the weekly timeframe it seems that oil broke the 200 EMA and stopped this week which gave the indication that there is a good upside space remaining for the oil to go up and thus the 58.30 level is coming into the target sight . If that breaks one could see that oil may challenge the 62 and then the 66 level .So here it would be a very good entry for the buyers which looks to be very much safe also .

EURUSD WEEKLY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Here though the short term sentiment is bearish but overall market trend is very bullish and thus there is now also a very good chance that the pair can come towards the 1.2550 level again which was the 2018 top .Last November ,the 50 EMA crossed and came above the 200 EMA which is a very clear indication that the pair is now in full bull mode and exactly that thing only happened because after that it went about 600 pips up within a very little span of 40-50 days .

GBPUSD WEEKLY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Last month the pair came twice towards the 200 EMA but gave a very strong bounce which gives the signal that down fall is not so easy here and for that now there may be a very good chance that this pair can travel upto the 1.3850 area .Last week the pair obeyed the stop out rule as it did not went upto the 1.3500 level instead it was in a range trade between the 1.3540 to 1.3650 level and that indicates that we can see some good strong upside move on next week .If correction come then the trend may change beyond the 1.3490 level .

8. 9 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Ali Adnan (01-10-2021), amiron56 (01-11-2021), bappy4x (01-10-2021), Forex Prediction (01-10-2021), Honey Bee (01-11-2021), Interlock (01-11-2021), Mayo (01-11-2021), ola4real (01-11-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-10-2021)

9. #6305 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

GOLD H4 TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Gold is showing very bearish trend and in this timeframe it broke the 200 EMA in a violent manner which indicates that the bear is going to dominate in coming times .After coming to the 1816 level, the yellow metal showed some bounce and now trading at the 1858 level .Looking at the present situation it seems that there is a good chance that in short term Gold can come to the 1875 area and from there the downfall may be seen .

GOLD DAILY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- In this timeframe ,Gold made a good bounce from the 200 EMA at 1816 level and if there a temporary bull move been seen then the 1890 level can be in the sight .From this level one could see some down fall .Though a strong break beyond this area can indicate that the yellow metal can come towards the 2000 level in the near future .

USDJPY WEEKLY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- The pair showing that there is now also a good chance of a strong bounce and that may happen within the 104-100 level targeting the 108-112 level .So its a good chance for the long term trader to invest here but yes if that breaks down the 99 level then one could predict that the 90 area will come under the consideration .The US economy condition is now in dilemma and for that the USD index also looking very choppy .

MY TRADING PLAN :- Today it was a very bad day for me because I decided to invest in the real account and for that I transferred $100 in my real account instaforex from the pay co account but for the first time I saw that the amount is showing in the pending status and is not deposited .I contacted with the support and they told that the issue been forwarded to the Finance Department but now 3 hours been passed and the amount status is still pending so in this process I lost the money making chance also as after seeing a good entry opportunity, I decided to invest but that went in vain for this technical glitch .Till now there is no sign of bonus distribution which is a very strange thing and the administration is shutting their mouth without giving any kind of clarification .

---------- Post added 01-14-2021 at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-13-2021 at 07:01 PM ----------

Today the weekly bonus been updated and its very good to see that in total 5(Five) dollar been credited in my total amount. So a big question arises that what is rule here because I never copy pasted ,written all my analysis in same style in which last time i got about 700$ .Is it became a lottery system that all have to depend upon the fate .I saw that in profile its written last week payout 0.92$ which means may be I got $1 in average for the five weeks .Till now me waiting for the bonus to arrive ,It is becoming a Joke nowadays .In same style if i write in 50% days also I would make some decent amount but now me seeing in cents me getting the amount .I request the administration Please checkout the system -because for many days I was telling that its not working properly and this time also me seeing that many members are getting the $1 amount also .Me putting a question to the administration - how you people really judge where one is getting $1 and the other is getting $1000 .How such huge difference comes because as per my knowledge my page views are also coming good .So where is the lacuna - can you people show me ? I don't mind to get one dollar but there should be some justification .I never wrote any kind of introduction also in this five weeks .Very shameful that day by day this forum is losing its glory and that is hampering the reputation of the instaforex .

GOLD WEEKLY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- Gold is now coming down and it seems that the 1770 level is still into play but yes if that breaks downside ,one could see the trend change as in weekly timeframe the candlestick pattern showing the highly bearish sentiment in the market and may be the 1520 level can be the target but the chance though seems very less as here the main trend is bullish .The downside channel denotes that the yellow metal can come to the 1690 area pretty soon .

MY TRADE ORDERS :- Now 24 hours passed by and my deposited $100 in the real Instaforex account till not arrived .Today they asked me to show my payco screenshot .Yesterday I send them the instaforex trading account transaction screenshot but till now problem not solved .The customer support told that they forwarded the issue to the Finance department but no result .This is the first time in my 9-10 years career with Instaforex .So neither me going to trade with the real amount and not me having any kind of bonus .

10. 10 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Adorn (01-14-2021), ayan555 (01-13-2021), Forex Prediction (01-14-2021), grasper (01-13-2021), Jackroay (01-14-2021), rezwanfx (01-14-2021), skyboy (01-13-2021), surferrider (01-14-2021), Tigerlane (01-14-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-13-2021)

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  12. #6306 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Today when me seeing my last day post I saw that somebody put negative reputation in that and its showing very negative reputation - I don't know who is that coward because I don't have any direct personal problem with anyone .Me working in this forum for the last 9-10 years and after scrutinizing what is happening, I put the question to the administration that how actually they do the judgement because a blind person also may tell what is going on .If anyone is having so much problem they can come infront and speak out .Such negative behavior will not make much difference in my earning because my weekly bonus is already in cents .so from cents it may turn to micro cents and may be negative but my attitude to the spammers will remain the same .I will keep on fighting and point out what is going on if I see anything wrong .

AUDUSD HOURLY TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS :- The pair crossed the 200 EMA and breaks downside on the last day of this week which is an indication that the pair may show some more deep fall towards the 0.7660 level and then to the 0.7590 area .As per the monthly timeframe ,the pair faced a very strong resistance near the 0.7830 level and if that can be protected next week there is a good chance that the pair can show the same sentiment .Though the main trend here is very bullish but some sell off is expected in this pair .The hourly timeframe shows that the short term upside channel is broken and thus here the bears are dominating at the last moment .

MY TRADING PLAN :- My main concern now is with the real trading account because on 13/01/2021 and 14/01/2021 ,I invested total $500 real amount in my two real accounts but till now the amounts are not deposited. I feel that there is some high level glitch with the Instaforex and Payco payment gateway because I never faced such delay in deposit and thus I missed to make profit also this week. Hope everything will be fixed next week .Now slowly me planning to shift my trading to the real account type as really me very disheartened what is going on in this forum as I always used to fight against the spammers and the administration don't like the fact .

13. 17 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Adorn (01-15-2021), bappy4x (01-16-2021), bidyut (01-16-2021), fadilah (01-15-2021), Forex Prediction (01-16-2021), global20 (01-16-2021), Honey Bee (01-16-2021), Interlock (01-17-2021), Jackroay (01-15-2021), Kapok (01-15-2021), lenfrell (01-15-2021), rezwanfx (01-15-2021), Rimi918 (01-16-2021), skyboy (01-15-2021), Tigerlane (01-16-2021), Unregistered (1), Youcefstyles (01-17-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 631 of 631 ... 626 629 630 631

Subscribed to this Thread : 28