• Reply to thread
    Page 169 of 169 ... 164 167 168 169
    Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1690

Thread: bili001's - Trading journal

1. #1681 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Haseena wajid has a spectacular aura about Haseena wajid has a spectacular aura about Haseena wajid has a spectacular aura about Haseena wajid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bili001     
      Hi my dear respected friend. My planning and analysis brings a lot of potential benefits. Today I am going to share my analysis on euro versus usd. as I concerned the market will not more downside and it cannot break the resistance in m15 candlestick pattern so we can say that it will move up side and give the good profit if we take this thank you very muchAttachment 259550
      hi friend how are you? you would have different idea on the its price because in front of bearish trends you have to face a lot of barricades to increase this trend. We also should follow the strength of DXY. If he is able to flame on the resistance side that will burn the resistance barricade and the US dollar index again develops his body on the positive side thanks for your good sharing,

2. #1682 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,266 Times in 1,674 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello respected how are you first of all took my love and creating and now I am coming towards my trading analysis I am sharing my analysis on your verses United States dollar as you know in h naam timeframe this currency pair has completed its correction pattern and now it is ready to move their side so you should trade accordingly
      Attached Images  

3. 4 users say Thank You to bili001 for this useful post.

awais11 (08-21-2020), ayan555 (08-21-2020), Ertugrul (08-21-2020), Forex student (Yesterday)

4. #1683 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,474 Times in 7,390 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Hello respected how are you first of all took my love and creating and now I am coming towards my trading analysis I am sharing my analysis on your verses United States dollar as you know in h naam timeframe this currency pair has completed its correction pattern and now it is ready to move their side so you should trade accordingly
      Still eurusd at the h4 timeframe not break below 100 simple moving average line that's why I am not opening any selling trade about eurusd.
      Well bro today if the closing of Eur are above 1850 level then I believe next direction of the Eur is bullish upward and next week the continue this bullish rally.

5. 2 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

bili001 (08-21-2020), Ertugrul (08-21-2020)

6. #1684 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3177 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,277 Times in 7,571 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Euro USD is trading in upward direction and I am not agree with you as you are thinking for downside movement and you are thinking for selling trade which is not good and it is totally against market trend right now I will suggest you please just trade with market Trend and according to technical analysis right now I am looking for a good bullish movement where I am looking next target at 1.19 50 in euro USD
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      My Latest Trading journal update is below
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14983619

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

bili001 (08-21-2020)

8. #1685 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      529 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,535 Times in 1,778 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello Mate, the correction of the Euro versus Dollar was in the bearish direction and after this bearish breather now the Euro is flying again, at the four hourly time frame after the fake crossover of the 50 EMA now again moving above it and the day time frame bullish pin bar candle also is the proof of the flying and the Euro gonna test to the sky.

9. 2 users say Thank You to Ertugrul for this useful post.

bili001 (08-21-2020), hafsa (08-25-2020)

10. #1686 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11 has a reputation beyond repute awais11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      905 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,714 Times in 1,563 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum Good after noon. Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader you have shared good analysis of market. EURUSD currency pair is showing bearish trend now and it will move downward.you are saying good that it is good time for sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit in next few hours. so dear trader i am agree with your analysis.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to awais11 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (08-25-2020)

12. #1687 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,845 Times in 1,457 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friend.In the daily chart of Eur/usd after a break of ascending channel a descending channel has been formed for last five working days.Though it is showing the probability of going down with the descending channel there is strong support at 1.1709 area which will be tough to cross below.

Name: Screenshot_20200825-074947_IDM Lite.jpg Views: 19 Size: 220.6 KB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arafMAW For This Useful Post:

hafsa (08-25-2020)

14. #1688 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Pips-humter is just really nice Pips-humter is just really nice Pips-humter is just really nice Pips-humter is just really nice Pips-humter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

We should be very careful when market is making retracement because many of members it got confusion when market is making retracement and they put a wrong entry in the market and after that they a occurred many losses in the market so in order to to be safe trading you have to be careful and you are analysis regarding this current affair is absolutely right but wait for the market and see what will happen

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

15. #1689 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student has a reputation beyond repute Forex student's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,860 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Euro USD is a strong analysis about the respected member is all over the maids in the forex trading and the currency pair of the euro USD is strongly self and at this time because the market is lead toward the better bearish candle and the candlestick chart shows that soon as possible getting the success on the sell trade

16. 3 users say Thank You to Forex student for this useful post.

Abc1 (Yesterday), Aircraft (Yesterday), Dua Fatima (Yesterday)

17. #1690 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,845 Times in 1,457 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi my dear respected friend. My planning and analysis brings a lot of potential benefits. Today I am going to share my analysis on euro versus usd. as I concerned the market will not more downside and it cannot break the resistance in m15 candlestick pattern so we can say that it will move up side and give the good profit if we take this thank you very muchAttachment 259550
      It is fruitless for me to look in the fifteen minute timeframe.I have lost more than 20,k$ in looking smaller timeframe over last five years.Friend Eur/usd has good probability to lower around 1.1550 this week.But yesterday USD looks a bit loosening strength after a long bullish week.

Reply to thread
    Page 169 of 169 ... 164 167 168 169

Subscribed to this Thread : 9