• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Skrill behave too slow in withdraw profit.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      918 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,735 Times in 710 Posts

Default Skrill behave too slow in withdraw profit.

Skrill service is too slow while it shows that withdraw profit within 1 to 7 hours but i was sent a withdraw request on 3 january but still it going on pending. So i am too much bore because i can not trade due to withdraw request. If i start trading then my withdraw request will be cancel.

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to Niazi1122 for this useful post.

Emaan111 (03-03-2019), Emaan786 (01-29-2019), Eshaal (01-13-2019), Javedkhan (05-21-2019), Ladla (03-28-2019), Naughty boy (03-16-2019), Niazi707 (01-09-2019), samikhan2379 (01-08-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-07-2019), Wadda (05-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Skrill behave too slow in withdraw profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi1122     
      Skrill service is too slow while it shows that withdraw profit within 1 to 7 hours but i was sent a withdraw request on 3 january but still it going on pending. So i am too much bore because i can not trade due to withdraw request. If i start trading then my withdraw request will be cancel.

Niazi1122, Yes it's true that no trades can be executed until unless you get the withdrawal processed. But as far as I know the matter withdrawal to skrill takes no more than given time of 1 to 7 working hours. I personally withdraw profits using skrill but I did not face such situation since the last 7 years. In such case you must contact by online live help service. I think they would let you know the reason and most probably they would settle it at earliest.
      "**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to fxlearner1 for this useful post.

Tahirachemist81 (01-07-2019), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, your experience may correct. But you idea is not correct which you have think about the skrill. Which delay you have seen is not for skrill. It is for broker. When we do any withdrawal order from our trading account, then the brokers must do internal verify of the account. And a lot of withdrawal order from different accounts remain in long queue. Brokers need some times to complete those action. So you can find some delay to withdraw our money. It may need 12 hours to 24 hours.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to aronno for this useful post.

Tahirachemist81 (01-07-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      353 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear i agree with you skrill providing poor service and i also observe that skrill response is very poor and they don't care their customers so i recommend Nettler account to withdraw profit from insta account. I have withdraw last time into Nettler account and i received my payment safely

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

Niazi1122 (01-09-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-07-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,053 Times in 2,243 Posts

Dear member skrill account payment method is very best all over the world. But some time it may happen due to overload of payments or bank holidays there will be delay happens in that but often seen within few hours member got withdrawal in skrill

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samikhan2379 has a spectacular aura about samikhan2379 has a spectacular aura about samikhan2379's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear regarding my knowledge is problem is not with your skrill account but I think this is from instaforex because when they process you request they send ur withdrew in skrill and the same time you notified by email.so in this case skrill is not gillty.so you should contact with instaforex authority to solve your problem.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to samikhan2379 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well since day one skrill support take almost a week to reply but they reply properly and try to solve the issue the reason behind that is they have work load and they clearly mention that the response may take a week, on other hand if we say about the withdrawal process it took with in 24 hrs since they updated their services.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Niazi707 has a spectacular aura about Niazi707 has a spectacular aura about Niazi707's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Skrill is the best wallet of forex forum and it serves many peoples of forex forum and it remain too busy so thats why sometime its service will too slow but it give profit to all trader who send withdraw request. If anyone has some problem or not correct filled form then it cancel withdraw request and amount will be return to trading account.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Niazi707 for this useful post.

Emaan786 (01-29-2019), Niazi1122 (01-09-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Aqibalirizwan is on a distinguished road Aqibalirizwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear brother basically skrill account is not directly link with forex forum. When withdraw money from forex forum to skrill then it will verify and after many process and verification many agencies they will withdraw money in your account and its true that there is is no more fast option at front of us that we can get mony easy way. Thanks

Where am I?
      I am:
      Buzzed

kimohelmi is an unknown quantity at this point kimohelmi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow do your request is still pending or it is executed? Also even 4 days is not normal at all according to what I read at instaforex website, it should be done within 1 to 7 hours or let's say within one business day, but 4 days is already passed ? i think you need to contact support and ask for a reason, also is this a personal case or all skrill requests face the same problem?
      your update will be very appreciated.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...