• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Skrill behave too slow in withdraw profit.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla is a jewel in the rough Ladla is a jewel in the rough Ladla is a jewel in the rough Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Skrill wallet is very usable money wallet and its users are too many so due to this reason some time it behave too slow because it busy to serve its customers. So keep patience because your payment should be delay but not cancel if you not open your trade again. So don't show any quickness and wait for the best reward.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really don't like to wear because of the skrill when withdrawal takes quite a long time. so I replace the more means of payment makes it easy for me to get fast service in transfer funds to accounts of instaforex company my local bank. If using skrill my local bank will take quite a long time so if I am in a hurry to want to use it it will be very difficult for me.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a spectacular aura about Wadda has a spectacular aura about Wadda has a spectacular aura about Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir your thread is too old now time has been changed and withdraw process is quick now and if we send any withdraw request it complete its process in quick time and we can receive our profit in quick time. Skrill time is from 1 to 7 working hours and within this time we receive our profit amount.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wadda For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial has a brilliant future Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      285 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,044 Times in 660 Posts

No my dear I have not received any issue to withdraw money in my Jazz cash account throw skrill.
      It take only 5 or 10 minutes to sent payments in our digital wallet. You have no need to worry because there are a lot of exchanges are available in Pakistan where you can withdraw your skrill into your bank account at anytime with higher rate. Otherwise you can also withdraw your moneybooker dollars into your bank account.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

nasatube is an unknown quantity at this point nasatube's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      No my dear I have not received any issue to withdraw money in my Jazz cash account throw skrill.
      It take only 5 or 10 minutes to sent payments in our digital wallet. You have no need to worry because there are a lot of exchanges are available in Pakistan where you can withdraw your skrill into your bank account at anytime with higher rate. Otherwise you can also withdraw your moneybooker dollars into your bank account.

Skrill is a good payment system to withdraw our funds from Instaforex to worldwide. No doubt Instaforex is best company in Asia that offer variety of payment system to us. Skrill is one of them, it old Name was Moneybookers, but now we know this company as skrill. skrill was good few years ago when they charge very little fees, but know according to my knowledge if we send withdraw request from Instaforex to skrill then the is fees of 1.39%. and when this process complete from Instaforex then we should need to withdraw our funds to our country. Best method is Skrill to Bank, however it take about 7 days and it fees is very high, mean skrill does not offer withdraw USD into bank they convert our funds into EUR and charge higher fees. which is difficult to afford.

But Now Instaforex offer is local withdraw they are more fast and provide us better conversion rates.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Javedkhan has a spectacular aura about Javedkhan has a spectacular aura about Javedkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right I am new member and don't trading in real account still trying to grow up my account actually before this skrill was working very good some time withdrawal will comes in 2 hours only but know they change the process little slow it takes maximum 24 hours for withdrawal but I think this problem will be solve very soon I hope best for all the traders

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3