Thread: Should we avoid trading in risky pairs

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amazed

Shoaib7696 is on a distinguished road Shoaib7696's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my dear you asked good question dear i think trading is totally based on risk but i know what you want to say
      so my answer is that get experience do not see the earning because if you see the loss or profit you will never become a good trader so take risks you will get a good response

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Falak is just really nice Falak is just really nice Falak is just really nice Falak is just really nice Falak is just really nice Falak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes buddy i think we should avoid risky pairs trading. Especially for new comers they should remain far away from risky pairs because new comers are less skillful and their account balance is also low.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Falak For This Useful Post:

Jam habib ahmad (05-12-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

wajid7375 is on a distinguished road wajid7375's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friends we are avoid for risky pairs in forex trading but if we don't take risk we can not get success if we have knowledge and experience we get money GBP and USD is risky pairs

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wajid7375 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading using currency cross has the potential to provide a unique opportunity when a major currency does not give you a chance at all to enter the forex market. As in the previous discussion, the euro and yen are currency cross that most traders choose because of their high liquidity. However, there are a number of things you must consider before you start currency cross trading.

One of them is if you want to trade with a currency cross outside the euro and yen. The currency cross includes AUD / CHF, AUD / NZD, CAD / CHF, and GBP / CHF. This is because trading using currency cross is more difficult and more risky than trading using euro or yen crosses.

In addition, very few traders use these pairs resulting in very little transaction volume and low liquidity. It doesn't stop there, the price movements that occur in these pairs are very volatile, even difficult to predict.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad will become famous soon enough Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we don't have much experience and knowledge then we should trade with high speed pairs like as crud oil and gold.so we should avoid placing more risk as low. we should avoid investing in risky pairs we must need to get knowledge and experience that how to analyse those pairs with their friends so try to increase your knowledge about this market,if you have very less experience of this market then he can try to work in less risk appears he must avoid from highest paid because he may lost his investment in two much riskey pairs, With the condition of more accurate forex analysis will result in bigger chance to earn forex trading profit money from every new trade.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 has a spectacular aura about Hamza1886 has a spectacular aura about Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bro you right that if someone wants to make his trading safe he must avoid them but the other way he couldn't get experience.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

MariaMario has a spectacular aura about MariaMario has a spectacular aura about MariaMario has a spectacular aura about MariaMario's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we have to avoid trading in a risky pair because of i risky pair we cannot get anything if we work in a risky pair we will face a lot of problems and in this regards, we will face a lot of losses so its better not to trade in a risky pair just do the trading in a safe pair its better for everyone

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to MariaMario for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan has a spectacular aura about Mairakhan has a spectacular aura about Mairakhan has a spectacular aura about Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we should not avoid trading from risky pairs but Also avoid from risky situation of market because if you are watching that market is not fit for trading than yiy avoid trading no doubt your pairs are not available but affect of any currency also affects the whole market but one thing I remained you that gold and oil are very risky pairs we should take extreme care and have enough amount for trading because risky pairs are very profitable also

Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12