• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bamdee67‎'s - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bamdee67 is a jewel in the rough Bamdee67 is a jewel in the rough Bamdee67 is a jewel in the rough Bamdee67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bamdee67‎'s - Trading journal

good afternoon to you all. i am a new member of the forum and i want to share with you my trading analysis. i will welcome all who are willing to comment on my analysis as a way of learning to become a better trader. presently i am looking at eur/usd currency and i believe the pair will drop to 1.1360. the second currency pair i am looking at is usd/jpy which is moving up and is expected to get to 110 before the week runs out. thanks for your anticipated comments.

Thanks  

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

Ahmedhassan (01-08-2019), fembizz (01-08-2019), forexguy9 (01-08-2019), loveyo (01-11-2019), MBorhan18 (02-28-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-09-2019), Unregistered (4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bamdee67 is a jewel in the rough Bamdee67 is a jewel in the rough Bamdee67 is a jewel in the rough Bamdee67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Bamdee67‎'s - Trading journal

good morning, mt5 forum. i am happy that i am in this lively forex forum. thanks to all who visited my new experience in the trading journal. today i have placed a trade in usd/cad. the bias i have is bullish as the attached daily chart affirmed. i have my stop loss set at 1.3180 and take profit is set at 1.3280. hopefully i will get my take profit hit soon. your comments and opinions are welcome. thanks and have a good day.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-10-2019), cfd2forex (01-10-2019), dtvade (01-10-2019), Gmetric (01-10-2019), Unregistered (3)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bamdee67 View Post
      good morning, mt5 forum. i am happy that i am in this lively forex forum. thanks to all who visited my new experience in the trading journal. today i have placed a trade in usd/cad. the bias i have is bullish as the attached daily chart affirmed. i have my stop loss set at 1.3180 and take profit is set at 1.3280. hopefully i will get my take profit hit soon. your comments and opinions are welcome. thanks and have a good day.
      update on my usd/cad buy trade.

good evening all. my usd/cad trade remain almost at my entry point.the market has not moved much and keep doing a narrow range. i have no plans of closing the trade so i will leave it overnight and see how it goes. i am prepared to get the stop loss or take profit hit.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bamdee67 For This Useful Post:

Gmetric (01-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good afternoon great traders of the forum. hope you are making good trades and profiting.

i want to update you on my usd/cad buy trade. the trade currently floats in about 30 pips profit. hopefully it will hit my target profit soon.

wishing you all a good weekend.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

Gmetric (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1867 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,042 Times in 2,506 Posts

good afternoon to you all. i am a new member of the forum and i want to share with you my trading analysis. i will welcome all who are willing to comment on my analysis as a way of learning to become a better trader. presently i am looking at eur/usd currency and i believe the pair will drop to 1.1360. the second currency pair i am looking at is usd/jpy which is moving up and is expected to get to 110 before the week runs out. thanks for your anticipated comments.
      Welcome to world large Forex Community Place (mt5 Forum) and to our trading journal section dear Bamdee67. I think mt5 Forum best Forex learning place all over the world. If you spend your time, study and hard work then you may success other wise Forex success very difficult. Share your experience and always update your journal for us. So try to best success near. Happy weekend. Thank you.

Thanks  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Bamdee67 (01-13-2019), forexguy9 (01-15-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good morning wonderful traders. hope you are all refreshed for work on the forex market this week. after waiting for a long time my usd/cad buy trade eventually made the target this morning. the almost 50 pips profit made happy. it is just $3.70, but i am happy the deal succeeded. now i am waiting to get a good trade opportunity. take care and be careful this Monday.

and just as i posted i saw a buy opportunity in eur/usd and i quickly took the chance. i guess 1.1450 should give good support. target is 1.1520.
      Attached Images    
      Last edited by Bamdee67; 01-14-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks  

12. The following 8 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

forexguy9 (01-15-2019), jakjak (01-14-2019), shadi (01-14-2019), Teena25 (01-14-2019), Unregistered (4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good morning wonderful traders. hope you are all refreshed for work on the forex market this week. after waiting for a long time my usd/cad buy trade eventually made the target this morning. the almost 50 pips profit made happy. it is just $3.70, but i am happy the deal succeeded. now i am waiting to get a good trade opportunity. take care and be careful this Monday.

and just as i posted i saw a buy opportunity in eur/usd and i quickly took the chance. i guess 1.1450 should give good support. target is 1.1520.
      morning all forum memers and all users worldwide. i finally closed my eur/usd buy trade with $48 profit. this is on another broker account. still awaiting a good setup to trade my instaforex $9 bonus account.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (01-15-2019), ayan555 (01-15-2019), FxBD (01-15-2019), Teena25 (01-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,489 Times in 443 Posts

morning all forum memers and all users worldwide. i finally closed my eur/usd buy trade with $48 profit. this is on another broker account. still awaiting a good setup to trade my instaforex $9 bonus account.
      This is a very good one, it shows that you are doing well. But what i don't understand is that, are you trading with the real money presently, because of the high value income you claimed you won? And the bonus of $9 is presently in forex trading account untouched? Or you are just working on separate bonus accounts of the same name? In any which way this can be, i can only wish you the best of luck, and make sure you trade your future trades very well.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my gbp/usd sell trade hit the take profit at 1.2855. trade on another broker account too. my instaforex $9 account is still left unused as the amount is too small to trade a 0.1 lot which is normally my trading lot size. i will need around $50 to start using the account. i will stay aside and see what the pending vote outcome will be. wish you all the best of trading.

Thanks  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bamdee67 For This Useful Post:

ahmed1986 (01-15-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good afternoou, fellow traders. hope you are trading with caution as that will help keep your funds safe. as for me i have a very small capital and have taken a huge volume trade sellingusd/jpy. from my 1 hour timeframe chart i can see there is a drop coming on the pair. i have 110.10 as my take profit. i wish you all successful trades this week.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to Bamdee67 for this useful post.

android (02-18-2019), faridakhan (02-18-2019), forexguy9 (02-19-2019), FxBD (02-18-2019), Gmetric (02-19-2019), MartyFish (02-18-2019), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast