• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Can we withdraw profits from forum posting bonus trading account to another personal account ?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 will become famous soon enough fxlearner1 will become famous soon enough fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      242 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question Can we withdraw profits from forum posting bonus trading account to another personal account ?

I need to know that if one trader has an account with forum posting bonus funds. If he earns profit and wants that money be transferred to another his own trading account rather than any bank or e-wallet. Is it allowed. If so then what will be the conditions and how long will it take to transfer between accounts.
      "**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Can we withdraw profits from forum posting bonus trading account to another personal account ?

Yes internal account transfer is allow but both account should be register under same verification and register to same user. This allow you to easily transfer money from one account to other account.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Angelic

Okhurram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Okhurram786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

U.S. equity futures suggest a weaker start to trading Monday, with the Dow called 178 points lower after weaker-than-expected earnings from Caterpillar
      Global stocks drift lower as the rally from last week's shutdown agreement faded and investors focused on a busy week of event risk in markets all over the world.
      China's industrial profits fell for a second consecutive month in December, halving the 2018 tally compare to the previous year, as trade wars and limp domestic demand hits the world's second biggest economy.
      British lawmakers will debate Prime Minister Theresa May's "Plan B" Brexit deal with week as the pound tests multi-month highs amid bets that a hard exit from the European Union can be avoided
      U.S. corporate earnings will take center stage over the next two weeks with top-tier FAANG names such as Apple and Microsoft leading a parade of more than 200 S&P 500 companies reporting.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Caterpillar posted weaker-than-expected fourth quarter earnings and forecast a "modest" in increase in 2019 sales, sending shares in the industrial equipment marker sharply lower in pre-market trading. Caterpillar also said it expects 2019 profit to increase to a range of $11.75 to $12.75 per share, compared to the Refinitiv consensus forecast of $12.73 per share.

The warning sent shares 5.3% lower in pre-market trading and pushed U.S. equity futures firmly into the red, as investor optimism linked to President Donald Trump's decision to sign a bill that funds the government until February 15 faded in the wake of comments he made during an interview with the Wall Street Journals, as well as on social media, that he may double-down on his demand to $5.7 billion in border wall funding when talks between lawmakers resume this week.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Traders were also in a cautious mood following data from China that showed industrial profits for the month of December fell by a more-than-expected 1.9%, the second monthly decline and a figure that brings the 2018 tally to 10.3%, around half the pace of 2017 and further cementing concerns of a slowdown in the world's biggest economy.

The region-wide MSCI Asia ex-Japan index slipped 0.03% while the Nikkei 225 in Tokyo fell 0.60% as the yen strengthened to 109.33 against a weaker U.S. dollar.

Away from equities, the U.S. dollar index, which tracks the greenback against a basket of six global currencies, extended its January decline to around 0.41% as investors continue to bet on dovish signalling from the Fed this week, owing to a collection of slowing economic data and cautious consumer sentiment linked to the 800,000 federal employees that have gone more than a month without a paycheck at a time when December shopping debts are traditionally serviced.

Benchmark 10-year Treasury bond yields were marked at 2.75% through the overnight trading session, while 2-year notes were seen just under 2.6%, suggesting a renewed "flattening" of the yield curve that often signals weakening near-term economic growth.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Bond investors will also have to deal with around $113 billion in new Treasury supply this week, in the form of fresh auctions for 2-year, 5-year and 7-year notes that will help close the record trillion dollar fiscal deficit recorded in the previous financial year.

Global oil prices were active overnight, with crude extending declines after China posted its disappointing industrial profit data as traders reacted to the prospect of weakening demand in the world's biggest energy importer and last week's data from oil services group Baker Hughes that indicated the first expansion of U.S. drilling installations so far this year.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Brent crude contracts for March delivery, the global benchmark, were marked 96 cents lower from their Friday close in New York and changing hands at $60.68 per barrel while WTI contracts for the same month were 93 cents lower at $52.76 per barrel.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

magdyhmed6 is an unknown quantity at this point magdyhmed6's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think so as Instaforex allows you to transfer from your own accounts internally, but you have to get both of your accounts verified and opened with the same data like E-mail, mobile number and of course the same name, as you can't make an internal transfer between you and another trader on the system.

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxlearner1     
      I need to know that if one trader has an account with forum posting bonus funds. If he earns profit and wants that money be transferred to another his own trading account rather than any bank or e-wallet. Is it allowed. If so then what will be the conditions and how long will it take to transfer between accounts.
      Hi FxLearner,

Yes, profit can be transferred to another account.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we can withdraw funds from our post bonus if we make a profit. while our post bonuses cannot be withdrawn or we move to our other accounts. what we get from bonus posts can we move to another account that has to do with the post bonus account where we can make transfers between accounts. we can do this for trading along with bonus posts or from profit.

Reply to thread