• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Hazel51214‎'s - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,411 Times in 284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel51214     
      Good Morning MT5 Forum Members
      Thanks guys for your suggestions and feedback. Your feedback is very valuable for me. I have submitted my first withdrawal request in my skrill account on Friday that is pending now hope it will be processed soon and also I have got the good amount in my weekly bonus thanks to Instaforex and MT5 Forum
      Attachment 99201Attachment 99202
      Hello Hazel, congratulations for the weekly bonus and withdrawal. By the way it is really risky to submit the big withdrawals request. I will suggest you to don't take high risk and trade normally and make small profit, it will help you for longer run and you will be making small profit but it will be consistent and there'll be no risk also. Wish you good luck and hope it will be processed fast.
      Best Regards:
      Aleeza

-------------------------------
      Aleeza's Trading journal

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Aleeza for this useful post.

chiko (01-28-2019), Hande (01-28-2019), King012 (01-28-2019), zahid4x (01-28-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,454 Times in 1,385 Posts

Thanks guys for your suggestions and feedback. Your feedback is very valuable for me. I have submitted my first withdrawal request in my skrill account on Friday that is pending now hope it will be processed soon and also I have got the good amount in my weekly bonus thanks to Instaforex and MT5 Forum
      Wow that is great
      Nice trading results and congrats for your withdrawal
      Every trader trade in Forex only for profit and when he get profit so it's can makes him happy
      And I think it's this time for you though your profit is small but I think you are

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to King012 For This Useful Post:

Aleeza (01-28-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      970 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,570 Posts

hi dear i hope you get your withdrawal soon, today is a new week so i think we can all start slow and not to rush in entering the market because often the market movement and also the trend is not as we predicted and quite hard to make a good amount of profits in monday, so just wait until you get your withdrawal and start trading tomorrow because it will be better i think.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Aleeza (01-28-2019), Hande (01-28-2019), zahid4x (01-28-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1070 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,799 Times in 2,709 Posts

Good morning to you.

Wow wow, congratulations to you and this is a very nice profit withdrawal you have their my friend for the first withdrawal.
      Hopefully you will experience more this week.
      And instaforex does pay you just have to exercise some patience.
      Hope to see your next analysis soon.. Have a nice day.

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6094 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,611 Times in 4,177 Posts

Its really great time for your that you submitted your first withdrawal request from your account and i see you made good amount of profit which you requested for withdrawal, i hope you will get your payment very soon and i hope in future you will trade with more carefully which will help you to make consistent profit, what about your trade mate? do you stop your trade during withdrawal time or not?

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Aleeza (01-28-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      994 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,943 Times in 1,344 Posts

Hy dear, how are you, today I am really surprised to see many good and outstanding withdrawal from my fellows,
      You also made such a good profit from last week 105$ is a big total and I appreciate you on your success and congratulation on this profit, I pray for your bright future and your good trading career in forex business wish you good luck and be happy.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1013 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,189 Posts

Hi my baby happy to see you in this mood , congrat for this marvelous achievement so far, it is an encouragement for all us that this market is not a fraud but reality. keep it up , iam trading eur/usd today which is on upward direction.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12