I am:
      Amused

maxymax is an unknown quantity at this point maxymax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exclamation Pay.co Is Scam, Do NOT Withdraw There

Hi,

This is just a report against the payment processor which seems to be accepted by Instaforex.
      Do not request withdrawals there! You will never receive your money! It is a system to accept your money and not to withdraw them.
      None of the options to withdraw your funds is actually working. From the system will always play with out and lie you that you should wait 48 hours in case you choose to exchange money to Skrill or any other payment processing company. YOU WON'T!
      There are options to withdraw to Bitcoin - NOT WORKING!
      Withdrawals to Debit cards - NOT WORKING!
      Withdrawals via certified exchangers - NOT WORKING! You cannot contact the exchangers as well! They will never respond! Websites are designed by Pay.co so it is them who exchange the money, not some exchangers.

According to live chat support, only the option for exchanging money is working but if you submit a request, you will never receive your money as well!

So, if you request a withdrawal with Instaforex, NEVER choose Pay.co!

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to maxymax for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-12-2019), ifmcinstitute (01-11-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Angelic

ifmcinstitute is an unknown quantity at this point ifmcinstitute's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Pay.co Is Scam, Do NOT Withdraw There

I have the same problem with Pay.co is totally scam....
      This company has shocking support - they do not respond to any emails or messages.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to ifmcinstitute for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-12-2019), maxymax (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ifmcinstitute     
      I have the same problem with Pay.co is totally scam....
      This company has shocking support - they do not respond to any emails or messages.
      They don't respond to emails, yes.
      The live chat support is available just for several minutes. If they see a crazy client waiting for his money, they just go away.

I've submitted a report to Europol and their hosting provider for potential website takedown due to criminal activites.
      I recommend everyone to do this!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maxymax For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (01-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7809 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,814 Times in 3,505 Posts

May be that the process is slow and sometime not working but frankly i am not on the same opinion as all of you that Pay.co is scam because me using this for about 3 years and i am not scammed at all .Regularly i could successfully exchange whenever i wished to .

The process may be slow sometime because of servers or other reasons but till now its working fine for me .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (01-12-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,104 Times in 4,707 Posts

PayCo ? so you just realized this now ? this is so funny

You can see my experience with PayCo here https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post11165446. This happened about 2 years ago and since then i have never used PayCo for an electronic payment system. For me, PayCo is not reliable. However, it's up to you if you still want to use PayCo or not.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

maxymax (01-13-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan     
      PayCo ? so you just realized this now ? this is so funny

You can see my experience with PayCo here https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post11165446. This happened about 2 years ago and since then i have never used PayCo for an electronic payment system. For me, PayCo is not reliable. However, it's up to you if you still want to use PayCo or not.
      Of course, if someone wants to waste time, money and high blood pressure, we can't stop him/her from withdrawing via Pay.co.
      I hope authorities will act as quickly as possible and website will be taken down!
      This is the new Liberty Reserve, 7-8 years later.
      Also, there is no such thing as "slow servers". Website provides fake information in this has nothing to do with the servers. They don't issue cards to withdraw to them, they don't offer bitcoin withdrawals and none of the exchangers offered as "Verified" actually operates.
      Pay.co has even made a mistake. They had changed the names of exchangers in their FAQ section Such a fools! Utama are Payco Exchanger and Payco exchanger are Utama

The process is not slow, there is no such process to withdraw money!
      They say up to 48h via exchangers. People are waiting 1-3 months without any result!

Again, do not participate in this scheme for money laundering and identity theft!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maxymax For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (01-13-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when I use payco, I'm always safe. it's just that I have never made a withdrawal with Payco. I always use a payco exchanger in my country that is transferred to a local bank. indeed I made a withdrawal at the payco just a little. not up to 10 dollars because I also don't want to experience a lot of fraud if I make a withdrawal of more than 10 dollars.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

touhid141141 will become famous soon enough touhid141141's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I m new here .. i think at first i should know the rules and after that should know the problems .. thank for sharing your experience . it will be very helpful to the newbie like me .. i must remember about pay co. i have not open the trading account yet .. some one tell me which payment system will be better for withdrawing money . IS neteller perfect for transaction
      Touhid Alam

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda has a brilliant future Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      317 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,933 Times in 864 Posts

Its very good and timely information for all of us and specially for all newbies that they will remain aware from this type of fraud systems. Instaforex department must take action against that type of money brokers and remove them from their withdraw list and give link to those whose service is good. I am using skrill and its service is fantastic and almost 75 percent using skrill for money withdrawal from instaforex account. Its service is good and taking just 1 to 7 working hours and with charges of 1.39%. So I prefer skrill to all.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      372 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When i make request to withdraw my profit from insta trading account i see a list of some popular payment processers and payco i also see but i did not slect payco for withdraw becase i have verified account on Netteler so i make withdraw through Netteler. I did not use Payco for withdraw so i did not say whether it is scam or not? But i think we should use Skrill or Netteler instead of payco.

Reply to thread