• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: What are the characteristics of government securities market?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      565 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,279 Times in 494 Posts

Default Re: What are the characteristics of government securities market?

Government securities are some of the most secure ways to invest our money but two challenges is always the duration of such investments which are meant to last for a very long time which is why many potential investors don't like to put down their money into the government securities, there are different types of this securities, it could be a government bond or treasury bills, most people prefer to invest in short term security which is the treasuries that have a shorter period of maturation than to leave their money idle in long term bonds, this also depends on the investment opportunities that each person is looking forward to anyway.

2. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5141 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,777 Times in 3,785 Posts

Default Re: What are the characteristics of government securities market?

Government securities are easy and cheap to acquire, people using gain interest in them because they are very strategic way to invest, the investors that are interested in the government securities always watch out for things that could potentially act as an hindrance to their earnings, especially with a policy change by the government in certain economic terms, when you want to invest in government securities, please ensure that you have done your research and know exactly what will come from that investment, because once you have done this, there is actually no going back until the maturity period of the investment tool has been achieved.

4. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Zysitililititilitid is just really nice Zysitililititilitid is just really nice Zysitililititilitid is just really nice Zysitililititilitid is just really nice Zysitililititilitid is just really nice Zysitililititilitid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      506 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In terms of Claim Rights (Claims).
      1. Common Stock stock that places the junior owner the dividend distribution and the rights to the company's assets in the event of liquidation.
      2. Preferred Stock has a characteristic combination of bonds and ordinary shares, because it can generate fixed income (bond interest).
      Has equity and issued on the maturity date. Fixed dividends paid during the validity period. Convertible into ordinary shares.
      Characteristics of Capital Market Instruments.
      From the way to transfer shares of Top Unjuk Shares (Bearer Stock) to the shares not written the name of the owner, with the aim of being easily transferred from one investment to another investment.
      From a legal standpoint, who holds the sheet, has the right to attend the GMS. Registered Stock shares are clearly written by the owner, when transferred, it must go through certain procedures.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,407 Times in 1,051 Posts

Government securities are the security that is issue by the central banks of a country, and this security are known as bonds.
      Government guaranteed securities are those securities the income and capital of which are guaranteed by the Government.

Characteristics..

The government securities are back by the government, so there is no Reason to fear.

They can be issue by the commercial banks{intermediary)

A government security is also tax oriented, so on each security that is issue, tax will be paid.

Government security doesn't come with to much interest but it's reliable and can be sell off at anytime.

7. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz     
      What are the characteristics of government securities market?
      I dont have any idea about government charactaristich security. So i also want to know about this things. All economics things is very importent to know. So it also importent for trading. I hope expert trader must give a best answer.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The stock market, known as the stock exchange, is the market that regulates the buying and selling of securities, such as stocks and bonds, by following the factors controlled by the nature of supply and demand within the financial market. The stock market is also known as the market that relies on the application of investment In securities, such as buying and selling shares issued by private companies. Another of the definitions of the stock market is the physical or virtual place in which a group of sellers and buyers exists in order to achieve trading of securities among them,

10. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rizwanksb0004 is on a distinguished road rizwanksb0004's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Government securities are the secure investment.
      When government need money it sell the security.
      When it has extra money it buy the security.

Banned
      I am:
      Breezy

Fxchap is a jewel in the rough Fxchap is a jewel in the rough Fxchap is a jewel in the rough Fxchap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz     
      What are the characteristics of government securities market?
      The characteristics or features of government securities market are as follows. There are 8 characteristics and they include:

1. Issuing Authority: Government securities are generally issued by the Central, state and semi-government authorities. The central government issues treasury bills and Bonds. Government securities are also categorized by issues made by local Government Authorities, City Corporations, Municipalities, Port Trusts, Improvement Trusts, State Electricity Boards, Public Sector Undertaking and Metropolitan Authorities. These authorities usually issue bonds.
      The third form of government securities are issued by the financial institutions like I.D.B.I., I.F.C.I., state Financial Corporations, Small Industries Development Corporation, Land Development Banks and Housing Boards. These authorities issue bonds and debentures.

2. Government Securities and Stock Market:
      The stock market to a large extent is controlled by the government securities of the particular country in question. Government securities as well are controlled by the Reserve bank of the country concerned. They maintain the statutory liquidity ratio and uses open market operations for control.

3. Purpose of issue of Government Securities
      Government securities are mainly issued for mobilizing funds for the implementation of priority programmes and for meeting deficit budgets of Central and State Governments. As Government securities have high liquidity, they largely influence the stock market.

4. Government securities and commercial banks:
      Government securities are a means to obtain loans. They are usually kept as collateral. They also help the government to get accommodation from the reserve bank, whenever the need arises.

5. The rate of interest:
      Generally, the rate of interest on Government securities is lower than any other form of investment. The lower rate of interest is due to the fact that Government securities are the safest form of investment. The Government never fails in payment of interest and principal to the investors of the Government securities.

6. Government Securities and Financial Institutions:
      Financial Institutions have a legal constraint to invest a certain proportion of their investible surplus every year in government securities. This amount is usually held by them till maturity because financial institutions find it difficult to switch from one security to another. Also, they are not in any particular need or requirements of funds. Due to these reasons, they usually take their funds only after the maturity of the security.

7. Tax Exemption:
      Government securities offer certain tax exemptions.

8. Underwriting:
      Government securities are not underwritten. Brokers generally do not like to deal with these securities. Government securities are issued by the Debt Office of the Reserve Bank concerned.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Brooding

Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,686 Times in 615 Posts

Government securities are generally considered safer for investment than any other category because here it is very difficult for you to lose your money, the government has some level of trust that makes people think of investing in them without any problems or fear that their investments will not be returned.

There are ways to invest in the government securities, it is either you buy treasury shares which means that your investment will naturally mature at a short period of time or you go for government bonds, these ones have longer term maturity period. But then return is always higher too, you need to be patient to earn from these types of investments.

14. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2