• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 6 ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Can we strong our country economy with our earning with forex?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

usmanspace12 is on a distinguished road usmanspace12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tahirachemist81 View Post
      Dear traders and my senior members I want to know that is it possible that we can strong our country economy with our earning with forex trading?
      Our country's economy is depends on the inflation and deflation and unemployment rate if we do work in Forex we will earn money from here and of course it will help our country's economy too strong

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes sir we can strong our country economy with this forum because when we withdraw our profit we pay all concerned tax which goes to our country. When we withdraw from insta Forex they charge tax from us and when we get our profit from money wallet like skrill they also charged with us. So it's all charges goes to our country.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course it depends on you on which currency pair you are using If you are using your own countries currency pair then as you know the forest market all currencies are working when there are too much buyers and sellers so you can also work like this and the other thing when you work in this market you earn dollars when you withdraw your amount in your country currency then the dollar comes into your country which is a great resource for our government

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

lotfitm is on a distinguished road lotfitm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is the currency trading, CFDs and other products offered by Forex Broker and is affected by the international economy more than the local economy, especially in countries whose economy is weak and depends on certain incomes such as oil . Forex is one of the biggest markets we see in the state of the country's economy. The currency is the mirror of the economy, but it improves, the economy recovers, and vice versa .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shahjee is a jewel in the rough Shahjee is a jewel in the rough Shahjee is a jewel in the rough Shahjee is a jewel in the rough Shahjee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You have your own part in you country economy. When you have money or earn from any where and purchased some thing in your own country.that will help economy and if you are strong automatically your country will be strong so my vote to your post is yes. Forex trading gives you a plate fourm to become a bid trader it's depend upon you..

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Tired

Zarlash is a name known to all Zarlash is a name known to all Zarlash is a name known to all Zarlash is a name known to all Zarlash is a name known to all Zarlash is a name known to all Zarlash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes dear surely we can strengthen the economy of our country by trading in forex but only upto a small extent the reason is country requires dollars and we exchange them with rupee even before they enter our country via skrill so we should open dollar account

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zarlash For This Useful Post:

Sajidifx (03-17-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      450 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,964 Times in 765 Posts

yes of course, every money that enters into every country will simply strengthening the economy somehow because the money will either be in the bank of that country of spent in that country, so that simply increases the financial strength of the country of the country or increases the rate of money flow so making money will always have a positive impact on the economy where the trader stays. that's why i think every country should try to give its citizens trading forex the needed support to succeed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

Sajidifx (03-17-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Sibtain505 will become famous soon enough Sibtain505 will become famous soon enough Sibtain505's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear you are ask very good question.My answer is yes.Yes we can strong our country economy with forex.when we work hard in forex trading we earn more money.In this forum we earn money in dollar cucurreny and one dollar is equal to approximately 135 rupees.when we earn more dollar than it is better for Pakistan economy.so please work for your country and improve our economy state.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sibtain505 For This Useful Post:

Sajidifx (03-17-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx is a splendid one to behold Sajidifx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Yes Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Tahirachemist81 View Post
      Dear traders and my senior members I want to know that is it possible that we can strong our country economy with our earning with forex trading?
      Why not my dear friend, Every member of any country plays a big role to make the economy of any country best. If you want to make your account stable than you have to need to create big ideas and become successful people financially than you can do a lot of things for your country.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

muzamil5040 is on a distinguished road muzamil5040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we can strong our country economy with Forex work hard in Forex trading the Forex Broker and is affected by the international economy we will earn money

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 6 ... 3 4 5 6