No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 33 of 34 ... 28 31 32 33 34

Thread: Aromakhan's - Trading journal

1. #321 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,627 Times in 798 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 21-02-2021

SILVER ASSESSMENT

The price of Silver is moving in a range that is between it 27.764 to 26.049. Sometimes tests the resistance level which is located at 27.764, and sometimes the support level which is located at 26.049. The best way is to trade on Silver buy from the support level which I have motioned, and keep your target at the resistance level which I have also mentioned. Then sell the Silver from the resistance level, and keep your target at the support level because. I don't think Silver This zone will break out, until Silver breaks out of this zone you can trade inside in this zone. As soon as the silver resistance level breakout you can buy it and set your target at 29.467 which is a strong resistance level. If Silver breaks the support level of this zone, you can sell Silver and keep your target at the next support level which is located at 24.433.

Name: SILVER.JPG Views: 473 Size: 83.9 KB

USD CAD ASSESSMENT

I also shared the analysis of USD CAD a few days ago, and you can see that. The price of USD CAD has closed above the support level which is located at 1.2600. According to my assessment, as soon as the market opens, USD CAD will move upward, and you can buy it set your target at 1.2750. But if it breaks this support level which I have mentioned then I don't think the USD CAD will move upward easily. Approximately to my assessment, the USD CAD will move upward, and I hope it will test our target.

Name: USD CAD.JPG Views: 243 Size: 86.9 KB

GBP JPY ASSESSMENT

If you look at GBP JPY in the weekly chart, the price of GBP JPY has closed at the resistance level which is located at 148.25. So, you have to look at the weekly chart to see if the new candle is above this resistance level and below it. If the price of GBP JPY made a new candle above this resistance level which I have mentioned, you can buy it and keep your target at 151.49. On the other hand, if the new candle made below this resistance level, you will sell it and keep your target at 135.60.

Name: GBP JPY.JPG Views: 239 Size: 74.0 KB

CAD JPY ASSESSMENT

I also shared the analysis of CAD JPY in my journal, and it is moving very accurately. First, it broke the resistance level which was located at 83.02, and then it was tested again which confirmed that it is not a fake breakout. So as soon as the market is open you can buy CAD JPY and keep your target at 84.66 which is also strong resistance. I hope CAD JPY will test our target very soon.

Name: CAD JPY.JPG Views: 238 Size: 87.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

2. #322 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 24-02-2021

GOLD ASSESSMENT

Gold analysis I shared in my journal a few days ago in the daily time frame and said that Gold will move up. You can see that Gold tested the same target that I was mentioned. Now you can see that the gold price has started moving downwards after testing the resistance level which was formed in 1808. According to my analysis, gold will move down again, and you can sell the gold. After selling the gold, you will set your target at the support level wherefrom gold rises at 1780. But on the other hand, if the price of gold breaks this resistance level which I have mentioned above it will move upwards. It is too early to say anything about it But this is the best time to sell Gold is hopefully gold will move down and would be testing the support level.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 223 Size: 74.8 KB

USD JPY ASSESSMENT

USD JPY I have analysed the previous day's and said that the price closed in the middle of the blush trend, it can move upward and downward. I shared the setup for both sides. If you look, the USD JPY has tested the support level of this blush trend channel which was located at 104.90 and is moving upward. According to my analysis, the USD JPY will move upward further, so you can buy it and set your target at the resistance level of this bullish trend channel. Hopefully, USD JPY will test our target very soon.

Name: USD JPY.JPG Views: 217 Size: 83.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

3. #323 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 28-02-2021

Good morning, how are you? I hope you are all good and doing something great some days. I could not participate because I was too busy. Fortunately, the bonus has already been credited to our trading account and I have got a total of $50 in two weeks. I have received less bonus than the rest of the people, but its fine something is better than nothing. A few days ago I shared the analysis. Today I will share it again in my journal because the market has moved very well.

GOLD ASSESSMENT

I have already shared the analysis of Gold, I will do it again today because Gold made a perfect move on last Friday. If you analyse Gold in the daily chart time frame, you can see that the price of Gold is moving in the bearish trend channel in the daily time frame. The price is close at the support level which is located at 1693. According to my analysis, Gold will move further down and test the support trend line which I have mention on the chart. As soon as the price of Gold tests the support level which I have mentioned above, you can buy it and keep your target at 1820. You can sell gold for a short time, but you will have to wait until the price of Gold did not test the support level. Hopefully, Gold will test our target which I have mentioned.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 215 Size: 76.3 KB

EUR USD ASSESSMENT

If you analyse the EUR USD in the daily time frame, you can see that the price of the EUR USD has closed above the support level which is located at 1.2073. According to my analysis, the price of EUR USD will move upward you can place a buy trade when the market open, and you can set your positive target at 1.2355. On the other hand, if the price of EUR USD breaks this support level, you can sell EUR USD and set the target at 1.1584. For this, you have to confirm whether the EUR USD has broken the support level or not. If you confirm, you can sell EUR USD as much as you can.

Name: EUR USD.JPG Views: 199 Size: 76.3 KB

SILVER ASSESSMENT

I have already shared Silver analysis and mentioned a range that you can buy Silver from its support level and keep your target at resistance level just like when Silver goes up. So sell the silver from the resistance level and keep your target at the support level. As you can see on my chart Silver price tested the support level and the closings upward after testing the support. According to my analysis Silver will move upward, and you can buy it. Set the target at the resistance level I don't think, so silver would break this range.

Name: SILVER.JPG Views: 197 Size: 91.5 KB

USD JPY ASSESSMENT

If you analyse the USD JPY in the four-hour chart, you will see that this time the USD JPY is moving in the bullish trend channel. The price of the USD JPY is close to the resistance level which is located at 106.75. According to my analysis, the USD JPY will now move down. So, as soon as the market is open, you will sell it and keep your target at the support level of this bullish trend channel.

Name: USD JPY.JPG Views: 193 Size: 86.2 KB

4. #324 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 06-03-2021

GOLD ASSESSMENT

Good morning, I hope you are all well. I shared Gold analysis a few days ago and the price of Gold tested the same target that I was mentioned in my thread. Now if you look at the daily chart time frame, you can see that the price of Gold is moving at a bearish trend channel and the price is closing above the support level. As soon as the market opens on Monday, the price of Gold make a new candle above this support level which is located at 1683. You can buy Gold and set your target at the resistance level which is located at 1800, but if the price of Gold crosses the support level, you have to wait a bit. As soon as it confirmed that the Gold has broken the support level, you will sell the Gold and you will keep your target 1570. Overall Gold looks bullish, and I hope the price of Gold will not break this support level and move up.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 179 Size: 78.3 KB

EUR USD ASSESSMENT

If you look at the EUR USD in the four-hour chart, you can see that the price of EUR USD has broken the support trend line. I sold the EUR USD yesterday and closed my trade at fifty dollar profit. But I should not have closed because the EUR USD will move further down. I still believe that the EUR USD will give another chance to sell trade, so you have to keep an eye on the EUR USD. As soon as the price of the EUR USD tests this broken level which is located at 1.1946, you can sell it and keep your target at 1.1597. I am very hopeful that the EUR USD will test the level which I have mentioned.

Name: EUR USD.JPG Views: 173 Size: 75.9 KB

SILVER ASSESSMENT

According to the rest of the analysis, I also shared the analysis of Silver and also mentioned some support levels and resistance levels. Two days ago, the price of Silver broke the support level which was located at 26.049 and the market closed very close to the next support level which is also formed at 24.433. Now according to my analysis Silver will test the support level and will move up again so according to my analysis Silver should be bought from the support level and should be targeted at the resistance level. Just as I am optimistic about the analysis of the Euro and Gold, I am also confident that the analysis of Silver will move upwards after testing the support level.

Name: SILVER.JPG Views: 172 Size: 81.9 KB

Rejected

5. #325 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 12-03-1994

Good morning, how are you? I hope you all are well. I could not participate in the last two week because I was too busy, and today I will start posting again. Likewise, I shared some reviews and moved them all very well just like I said. Today I will share some analysis in my journal including Gold, Oil and USD CHF.

GOLD ASSESSMENT

First I want to discuss Gold and according to my analysis, the price of Gold will move downwards. If you look in the daily chart time frame and analyse it you will see the price of Gold moves in a strong bearish trend channel at this time. According to my analysis, you can place a sell trade on Gold and set your target at 1673 which is a forceful support level I hope the gold will move down and would test this level which I have mentioned. On the other hand, If the price of Gold doesn't move down and goes upward again from here, you can buy it and set your target at the next resistance level which is located at 1800. But I don't think the price of Gold will move upward.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 159 Size: 67.6 KB

USD CHF ASSESSMENT

The USD CHF analysis I shared a few weeks ago's price of USD CHF was trading at its bottom level at the time, and I was told to buy USD CHF from the bottom. I bought the USD CHF also and made a perfect profit from this trade. The current situation is that the USD CHF is trading at this time resistance level which is located at 0.9284 I have also highlighted on the chart. If the price of USD CHF breaks this resistance level which I have mentioned above, you can buy it and set your target at the next resistance level which is located at 0.9535. On the other hand, the daily candle closes below this resistance level which I have mentioned above, it will move down. Then you will sell it and set your target at the support level which is located at 0.9029. Overall USD CHF looks to be bullish, and I hope it will test my mentioned target.

Name: USD CHF.JPG Views: 151 Size: 61.7 KB

CRUDE OIL ASSESSMENT

Like the USD CHF, oil is also trading at a forceful resistance level at 65.67. Similarly, if the price of Crude oil breaks this resistance level which I have mentioned, you can buy it and set your take profit level at the next resistance which is located at 74.50. If Crude oil closes daily at below the resistance level, then I don't think it will move upward. So, you can sell it and set the take profit level at 58.00. Good luck to all of you have a good day.

Name: CRUDE OIL.JPG Views: 146 Size: 58.0 KB

Approved

6. 18 users say Thank You to Aromakhan for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-03-2021), ARD (12-03-2021), ayan555 (12-03-2021), ayat16317 (12-03-2021), Farnadus007 (12-03-2021), ForexRider (12-03-2021), grasper (12-03-2021), Guestteam (12-03-2021), Honey Bee (12-03-2021), Interlock (12-03-2021), loaded-prof (12-03-2021), MhFaisal (07-04-2021), ola4real (12-03-2021), PhilipOscar (12-03-2021), ringgit_maker (12-03-2021), Scared329 (12-03-2021), ShantiMan (12-03-2021), Umersadiq (12-03-2021)

7. #326 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 07-04-2021

Good morning how are you all I hope you all will be fine I couldn't post in my journal for many days because I was too busy. If God wills, So now I will post on a daily basis, so today I'm sharing some analysis in my journal Gold, EUR USD and USD JPY.

GOLD ASSESSMENT

The price of GOLD is trying to move upward which I think will move upward a bit and will test the resistance level which is located at 1774. After testing the resistance level, which I have mention on the chart you can see that the price of GOLD will move down. So you have to wait a bit and as soon as the price of GOLD test the resistance level you can sell it and keep your target at the support level which is located at 1682. On the other hand, if the price of GOLD breaks this resistance level Which I don't think is possible, you will have to wait and if the breakout confirmed. Then we will buy and keep your target at the next resistance level at 1800, but overall Gold looks to me strong boorish and I hope will move down after testing the resistance level.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 124 Size: 76.1 KB

EUR USD ASSESSMENT

The price of EUR USD has moved quite well but now if you look at Gold and the EUR USD are moving exactly the same. The price of EUR USD is also close to the resistance level which is located at 1.1948, and I hope the EUR USD will test the resistance level. After testing, you can also sell the EUR USD and keep your target at the next support level which is located at 1.1608. On the other hand, if the price of EUR USD also breaks its resistance line which I have mentioned above, you will buy it and keep the target at 1.2187.

Name: EUR USD.JPG Views: 123 Size: 76.2 KB

USD JPY ASSESSMENT

The USD JPY is going up very fast but after a few days it started moving down as you can see on my chart. The price of the USD JPY broke the first resistance level which was located at 109.62 and according to technically sequence, this resistance level will work now as a support level. Similarly, the price of USD JPY is still above the support level and this is the best time to buy it according to my analysis and set the target at 111.71. Hopefully, the price will test this resistance level. Good luck all of you have a great chance to get great profit from these trades.

Name: USD JPY.JPG Views: 123 Size: 79.2 KB

Rejected

8. #327 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 08-04-2021

Hello good morning, how are you all? I hope you all will be fine yesterday I shared some analysis of which gold and euro USD are trading at exactly the same level as the mansion. So you can seal the euro and the target I mentioned in my thread yesterday. Today I will share some more analysis with you guys. I hope this will also be true.

EUR GBP ASSESSMENT

EUR GBP has been trading downwards for a long time as you can see on my chart. I have highlighted a resistance level on the chart and yesterday this level was broken. As you all know when a resistance level breaks it starts working in the opposite direction. In the same way, now this resistance level will act as support and push the price to the upwards side, so you will have to wait a bit. When the Price of EUR GBP tests this level you can buy it and set your target at 0.8851.

Name: EUR GBP.JPG Views: 102 Size: 77.3 KB

EUR JPY ASSESSMENT

If you look at the EUR JPY, in the four-hour chart time frame. The price of EUR JPY is also trading in the bullish trend channel and the price of EUR JPY is moving upward by testing the support level. So you can buy it for a while and as soon as this support level breaks, you can sell it and set your target at the next support level which is located at 128.40. But for that, you have to wait and confirm that the breakout has taken place. Good luck as all of you have a great chance to get a good profit from these trades.

Name: EUR JPY.JPG Views: 98 Size: 76.6 KB

AUD USD ASSESSMENT

If you look at the AUD USD, in the daily chart time frame. You can see that this time the price of AUD USD is moving in the bullish trend channel and trading at the very close to the support level of this bullish trend channel. According to my analysis, the best time is to buy AUD USD and keep your target at the resistance level of this bullish trend channel at 0.7965. If you are not yet ready to buy it, you may have to wait awhile until this support level breaks which is located at 0.7592. But overall AUD USD looks to be strongly bullish.

Name: AUD USD.JPG Views: 98 Size: 73.7 KB

Approved

9. #328 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 09-04-2021

Good morning, how are you all? I hope you are all good and doing something great in your own business yesterday I shared some analysis in which EUR JPY broke support level and yesterday EUR JPY price retest also. So according to my analysis, now that the breakout has been confirmed, you can sell it and keep your target at the next support level. Today I will share an analysis of Gold, EUR USD and USD JPY in my journal.

GOLD ASSESSMENT

Gold was trading with strong pressure to the downward a few couples of weeks ago. As you can see for yourself but if you analyse Gold in the four-hour chart time frame you can see that Gold has broken resistance levels which were located at 1736, and settled above this level. According to my analysis, gold will now move downwards and will move upward again after testing the level which I have mentioned above. So you can sell gold for a short time and keep your target at 1737, putting the stop loss at 1760. When Gold re-tests the breakout level and make a new candle above that level, you can buy Gold and set your positive target at 1790, putting the stop loss at 1720 for buy setup.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 81 Size: 75.1 KB

EUR USD ASSESSMENT

If you analyse the EUR USD in the daily time frame, you can see that the price of EUR USD has tried to move back above a certain level of support. According to my analysis, the price of the EUR USD will move upward. I am not suggesting you sell and buy EUR USD from here. But according to my analysis, you will have to wait until the price of EUR USD will not test the support level which is located at 1.1755. When the price of EUR USD test this support level you can buy it and set the take profit level at 1.2045, and putting the negative target at 1.1700.

Name: EUR USD.JPG Views: 76 Size: 85.4 KB

USD JPY ASSESSMENT

If you look at the USD JPY in the four-hour chart time frame, this time the USD JPY price is trading below the resistance level which is located at 109.32. If the price of USD JPY starts moving down from this resistance level which I have mentioned above you can take a sell trade and keep your target at the next support level which is located at 108.21. This level I also highlighted on the chart. On the other hand, if the price of USD JPY closes above this resistance level, you can buy it and set your target at the previous high point at 110.81.

Name: USD JPY.JPG Views: 75 Size: 73.7 KB

10. 16 users say Thank You to Aromakhan for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (09-04-2021), apna_papa (09-04-2021), BlackDollar (09-04-2021), Brayde (09-04-2021), global20 (09-04-2021), Guestteam (09-04-2021), Halena (09-04-2021), Honda125 (09-04-2021), Interlock (09-04-2021), Killer089 (09-04-2021), loaded-prof (09-04-2021), Mikhail Mishustin (09-04-2021), Molly (09-04-2021), rescue1122 (09-04-2021), RightMan1 (09-04-2021), Zaibi Malik (09-04-2021)

11. #329 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 11-04-2021

Hello, how are you all? I hope you all the best today. I will share some analysis in my journal including Silver, Oil and USD JPY.

SILVER ASSESSMENT

If you analyse Silver in the daily chart time frame and draw the resistance trend line, you can see that the price of Silver has closed just below the strong resistance. Approximately to my assessment, when the market is open tomorrow, Silver will move downwards, and you can sell it and keep your target 21,600. On the other hand, if the price of Silver breaks this resistance level which is located at 25.620, you have to wait and confirm this breakout because I don't think Silver will move upward. But if the breakout confirmed, then you can buy Silver with a big lot after breaking out and set your target at 29.898.

Name: SILVER.JPG Views: 120 Size: 72.8 KB

OIL ASSESSMENT

The price of Oil has closed above the support trend line which is located at 59.34, as you can see on my chart. I have highlighted a support trend line. If the price of Oil breaks this support trend line, you will sell it and keep your target at 51.00. On the other hand, if the price of oil does not break the support level and move upward from the support level which I have mentioned above and which I also think that the price of oil will move upward. Then you can buy it and keep your target at the previous high point which is located at 68.00.

Name: OIL.JPG Views: 62 Size: 65.7 KB

USD JPY ASSESSMENT

The price of USD JPY tried to move down on the last day of the previous week and also crossed the support level which was located at 109.32. The next candle moves upward again and the price of USD JPY move above the support level which I have mentioned and closed above the support level. Approximately to my examine, I don't think so the price of the USD JPY will move downward now, I think it will move upward. You can buy it when marketing open and placed your positive target at the next resistance level which is located at 110.49. Good luck all of you have a great Sunday.

Name: USD JPY.JPG Views: 60 Size: 76.2 KB

12. 17 users say Thank You to Aromakhan for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (11-04-2021), ayan555 (11-04-2021), BlackDollar (11-04-2021), Ch saab (11-04-2021), ForexRider (11-04-2021), Fx Rynon 87 (11-04-2021), Gallant (11-04-2021), global20 (11-04-2021), Helsinki (11-04-2021), Honda125 (11-04-2021), Interlock (11-04-2021), PhilipOscar (11-04-2021), rescue1122 (11-04-2021), Scared329 (11-04-2021), ShantiMan (11-04-2021), Snoopdogg (11-04-2021), Summy (11-04-2021)

13. #330 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 12-04-2021

Hello, good morning my dear friends how are you all I hope you are all well and doing something great in your own business. It is a Monday and the market is open as I shared the analysis of silver yesterday. I said that when the market is open you can sell silver in the same way the price of silver is moving downwards in a very wonderful way. Those who have missed the sale trade can still sell silver. Today I will share with you the analysis of GBP USD, EUR GBP and EUR JPY.

GBP USD ASSESSMENT

If you analyse the GBP USD in the daily chart time frame, you can see that the price of GBP USD was moving very nicely from the bottom to the top and if you draw the support trend line then you can see the trend was very narrow on the top and the price of GBP USD broke down as you can see on my chart I am also sold. According to my analysis, GBP USD will move downwards, and you can sell it and keep your target at the next support level which is located at 1.3389. If you look closely at my chart, the price of GBP USD moves down when it breaks out and went upward again and tested this breakout level. The breakout has been confirmed according to the principle of technical study, and now it will move down for a long time, so you can sell it as much as you can.

Name: GBP USD.JPG Views: 48 Size: 87.8 KB

EUR GBP ASSESSMENT

My second analysis is on EUR GBP as you can see in my chart I have to draw many resistances levels on the chart. According to my assessment the EUR GBP is in a strong bullish trend, and you can buy it and keep your target at 0.9082. On the other hand, if the price moves down a bit, you don't need to worry about it, it will move upward very quickly and test the old highest point.

Name: EUR GBP.JPG Views: 44 Size: 86.7 KB

EUR JPY ASSESSMENT

I shared the analysis of EUR JPY a few days ago in my trading journal, and it was exactly the same but this time the situation is a bit different. You can see that Price breakout first and moved down. But now the price moves upward again and retest the braked level, approximately as technical sequence breakout confirmed, and you can sell it and set your target at the next support level which is located at 128.46. Good luck all of you have a great chance to get a good profit for these trades.

Name: EUR JPY.JPG Views: 43 Size: 76.1 KB

14. 16 users say Thank You to Aromakhan for this useful post.

ayan555 (12-04-2021), Batavia (12-04-2021), BlackDollar (12-04-2021), Gallant (12-04-2021), global20 (12-04-2021), HassaanAli (12-04-2021), Honda125 (12-04-2021), Honey Bee (12-04-2021), Interlock (12-04-2021), keepcalm (12-04-2021), Molly (12-04-2021), PhilipOscar (12-04-2021), rescue1122 (12-04-2021), ShantiMan (12-04-2021), The End (12-04-2021), zahid4x (12-04-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 33 of 34 ... 28 31 32 33 34

Subscribed to this Thread : 4