No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 34 of 34 ... 29 32 33 34

Thread: Aromakhan's - Trading journal

1. #331 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,627 Times in 798 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 13-04-2021

Hello, how are you all? I hope you are all well. Some of my trades have been stuck for many days but so far I have held it and hopefully today all trades will test my target. Today I have sold the EUR USD I must share of EUR USD in my trading journal. Today I will share along with the analysis of Silver, Oil, EUR CHF.

EUR USD ASSESSMENT

So first let's share the analysis of the EUR USD. I sold the EUR USD a while ago. You can see on my chart that I have created a resistance zone which is located from 1.2020 to 1.1929 and tomorrow's candle closes below this resistance zone. This means the price of the EUR USD has failed to break out this resistance zone, so you guys can sell the EUR USD and keep your target at the next support level which is located at 1.1704. I am very hopeful from my analysis that this trade will test my take profit level.

Name: EUR USD.JPG Views: 38 Size: 81.7 KB

EUR CHF ASSESSMENT

The second analysis is also EUR CHF as you can see I have mentioned the support level in my chart which is located at 1.0961, and this trade is for a short time. If you are satisfied with it, you can take a sell trade for a short time and set your profit at the support level which I have mentioned on the chart. On the other hand, that to analyse the purpose of sharing is that if the price of EUR CHF closes below the support level that I mentioned on my chart. You can sell it, but you have to confirm the breakout if the daily candle closes above this support level and make a new candle above it, you can buy it and keep your target at 1.1087.

Name: EUR CHF.JPG Views: 32 Size: 76.2 KB

SILVER ASSESSMENT

The price of silver is moving in a bearish trend and the trend is shrinking day by day, so you can sell it for a short time and keep your target at 23.624. But if you have to trade for a long time, you have to wait for it to break out. Silver's price is trading very close to resistance at this time and according to my analysis, Silver will move downwards. But when the price of silver breaks this triangle pattern, just you need to wait for confirmation, and then you can make a trade for a long time which side broke. Overall Silver looks too bearish, and I hope will move down. Yesterday I have also Shere analysis of and also sided that this trade for a short time and I also got my target from the silver trade.

Name: CRUDE OIL.JPG Views: 32 Size: 70.3 KB

CRUDE OIL ASSESSMENT

I shared the analysis of Crude oil a few days ago, but the price of Crude oil did not move according to my analysis, so today I will share the analysis of Crude oil again in a new way. If you look at my chart, I have created a resistance zone which is located at 62.54 to 57.18, and the price of Crude oil is trading in exactly that zone. So you have to wait for it to break out, if the price of Crude oil rises above this zone, and it breaks upwards, it will move upwards for a long time. Similarly, if the price of Crude oil breaks downwards, then it will remain in a bearish trend for a long time. So good luck to all of you have a great day.

Name: SILVER.JPG Views: 31 Size: 75.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 13 users say Thank You to Aromakhan for this useful post.

ayan555 (Yesterday), ayat16317 (Yesterday), BlackDollar (Yesterday), Fxtechno (Yesterday), Gullz (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), keepcalm (Yesterday), mrsohel (Yesterday), PhilipOscar (Yesterday), rescue1122 (Yesterday), The End (Yesterday), wise-man (Yesterday), zahid4x (Yesterday)

3. #332 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    736 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,627 Times in 798 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 14-04-2021

Hello, how are you all? I hope you all will be fine. Yesterday I shared some analysis, some of which went wrong, and some got it right. Just like I shared Gold analysis yesterday and said you can sell it for a while, that's exactly what happened. So today am also sharing with you the analysis of GOLD, SILVER, and EUR GBP.

GOLD ASSESSMENT

Gold analysis shared yesterday and today as it has been confirmed. I will share it today as you can see in the daily chart time frame that the price of Gold has broken the resistance level which was located at 1722. The breakout has been confirmed, but the price of Gold has not retested yet according to technical sequence, so it may come down even further. But according to my analysis, Gold will not move downward and will move up again. So you can buy Gold and keep your target at 1800.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 17 Size: 74.1 KB

SLIVER ASSESSMENT

I also shared the analysis of Silver in my trading journal yesterday but this time the price of Silver was moving in a triangle. Today if you draw the resistance line then the price of Silver has broken out the resistance level which is located at 25.410. So you can buy a buy trade on this and set the take profit level at the next resistance level which is also located at 27.888. Overall silver looks to be bullish, and I hope it will move upward.

Name: SILVER.JPG Views: 17 Size: 69.0 KB

EUR GBP ASSESSMENT

As I shared the analysis of EUR GBP in my journal a few days ago, and today I also went to share with you the analysis of EUR GBP. According to my analysis if you look at the daily chart time frame then the price of EUR GBP is turning back from the resistance level which is located at 0.8690. So according to my assessment, you can sell the EUR GBP and keep your target at the next support level which is located at 0.8485.

Name: EUR GBP.JPG Views: 17 Size: 82.4 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 11 users say Thank You to Aromakhan for this useful post.

alimat1 (Today), ayan555 (Today), BlackDollar (Today), Eva4ever (Today), global20 (Today), grasper (Today), Honey Bee (Today), Interlock (Today), Jaxson (Today), loaded-prof (Today), PhilipOscar (Today)

Reply to thread
Page 34 of 34 ... 29 32 33 34

Subscribed to this Thread : 4