No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 34 of 34 ... 29 32 33 34

Thread: Aromakhan's - Trading journal

1. #331 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    738 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,710 Times in 802 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 13-04-2021

Hello, how are you all? I hope you are all well. Some of my trades have been stuck for many days but so far I have held it and hopefully today all trades will test my target. Today I have sold the EUR USD I must share of EUR USD in my trading journal. Today I will share along with the analysis of Silver, Oil, EUR CHF.

EUR USD ASSESSMENT

So first let's share the analysis of the EUR USD. I sold the EUR USD a while ago. You can see on my chart that I have created a resistance zone which is located from 1.2020 to 1.1929 and tomorrow's candle closes below this resistance zone. This means the price of the EUR USD has failed to break out this resistance zone, so you guys can sell the EUR USD and keep your target at the next support level which is located at 1.1704. I am very hopeful from my analysis that this trade will test my take profit level.

Name: EUR USD.JPG Views: 113 Size: 81.7 KB

EUR CHF ASSESSMENT

The second analysis is also EUR CHF as you can see I have mentioned the support level in my chart which is located at 1.0961, and this trade is for a short time. If you are satisfied with it, you can take a sell trade for a short time and set your profit at the support level which I have mentioned on the chart. On the other hand, that to analyse the purpose of sharing is that if the price of EUR CHF closes below the support level that I mentioned on my chart. You can sell it, but you have to confirm the breakout if the daily candle closes above this support level and make a new candle above it, you can buy it and keep your target at 1.1087.

Name: EUR CHF.JPG Views: 109 Size: 76.2 KB

SILVER ASSESSMENT

The price of silver is moving in a bearish trend and the trend is shrinking day by day, so you can sell it for a short time and keep your target at 23.624. But if you have to trade for a long time, you have to wait for it to break out. Silver's price is trading very close to resistance at this time and according to my analysis, Silver will move downwards. But when the price of silver breaks this triangle pattern, just you need to wait for confirmation, and then you can make a trade for a long time which side broke. Overall Silver looks too bearish, and I hope will move down. Yesterday I have also Shere analysis of and also sided that this trade for a short time and I also got my target from the silver trade.

Name: CRUDE OIL.JPG Views: 109 Size: 70.3 KB

CRUDE OIL ASSESSMENT

I shared the analysis of Crude oil a few days ago, but the price of Crude oil did not move according to my analysis, so today I will share the analysis of Crude oil again in a new way. If you look at my chart, I have created a resistance zone which is located at 62.54 to 57.18, and the price of Crude oil is trading in exactly that zone. So you have to wait for it to break out, if the price of Crude oil rises above this zone, and it breaks upwards, it will move upwards for a long time. Similarly, if the price of Crude oil breaks downwards, then it will remain in a bearish trend for a long time. So good luck to all of you have a great day.

Name: SILVER.JPG Views: 106 Size: 75.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 14 users say Thank You to Aromakhan for this useful post.

ayan555 (13-04-2021), ayat16317 (13-04-2021), BlackDollar (13-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), Fxtechno (13-04-2021), Gullz (13-04-2021), Interlock (13-04-2021), keepcalm (13-04-2021), mrsohel (13-04-2021), PhilipOscar (13-04-2021), rescue1122 (13-04-2021), The End (13-04-2021), wise-man (13-04-2021), zahid4x (13-04-2021)

3. #332 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan has a reputation beyond repute Aromakhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    738 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 14-04-2021

Hello, how are you all? I hope you all will be fine. Yesterday I shared some analysis, some of which went wrong, and some got it right. Just like I shared Gold analysis yesterday and said you can sell it for a while, that's exactly what happened. So today am also sharing with you the analysis of GOLD, SILVER, and EUR GBP.

GOLD ASSESSMENT

Gold analysis shared yesterday and today as it has been confirmed. I will share it today as you can see in the daily chart time frame that the price of Gold has broken the resistance level which was located at 1722. The breakout has been confirmed, but the price of Gold has not retested yet according to technical sequence, so it may come down even further. But according to my analysis, Gold will not move downward and will move up again. So you can buy Gold and keep your target at 1800.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 95 Size: 74.1 KB

SLIVER ASSESSMENT

I also shared the analysis of Silver in my trading journal yesterday but this time the price of Silver was moving in a triangle. Today if you draw the resistance line then the price of Silver has broken out the resistance level which is located at 25.410. So you can buy a buy trade on this and set the take profit level at the next resistance level which is also located at 27.888. Overall silver looks to be bullish, and I hope it will move upward.

Name: SILVER.JPG Views: 95 Size: 69.0 KB

EUR GBP ASSESSMENT

As I shared the analysis of EUR GBP in my journal a few days ago, and today I also went to share with you the analysis of EUR GBP. According to my analysis if you look at the daily chart time frame then the price of EUR GBP is turning back from the resistance level which is located at 0.8690. So according to my assessment, you can sell the EUR GBP and keep your target at the next support level which is located at 0.8485.

Name: EUR GBP.JPG Views: 95 Size: 82.4 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 13 users say Thank You to Aromakhan for this useful post.

alimat1 (14-04-2021), ayan555 (14-04-2021), BlackDollar (14-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), Eva4ever (14-04-2021), global20 (14-04-2021), grasper (14-04-2021), Honey Bee (14-04-2021), Interlock (14-04-2021), Jaxson (14-04-2021), loaded-prof (14-04-2021), PhilipOscar (14-04-2021), wise-man (14-04-2021)

5. #333 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    738 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 15-04-2021

Hello good morning how are you all? I hope you all are fine. My trades are getting stuck very badly but unfortunately neither I can close them nor open any other trades. But I am sure that my trades will test my target. Today I will share some short time trades setup in my trading journal which is USD JPY, EUR JPY, and CAD JPY.

USD JPY ASSESSMENT

I also shared the analysis of USD JPY a few days ago, and mentioned a support level which was located at 109.25 but the price of USD JPY did not break this support level. Today, when I analysed the USD JPY, it has broken this support level which I have mentioned above and Price has not yet retested the broken level. So the price of USD JPY can move upward again and test the resistance level which is 109.25. As soon as the price moves upward and tests the resistance level, you can sell from there and keep your target at the next support level which is located at 108.34.

Name: USD JPY.JPG Views: 253 Size: 68.9 KB

EUR JPY ASSESSMENT

The price of EUR JPY is also trading at the top and is very close to the resistance level which is located at 130.64, So according to my analysis, this is the best time to sell the EUR JPY. If you analyse the EUR JPY in the four-hour chart, you can see that the price has tested the top level and is trying to move down. So you can sell it and keep your target at the support level which is 128.37. But on the other hand, if the EUR JPY breaks this resistance level which I have mentioned above and moves upward, then you have to wait and confirm the breakout. If the breakout confirmed, you can buy it and keep your target at the next resistance level 132.35.

Name: EUR JPY.JPG Views: 81 Size: 82.9 KB

CAD JPY ASSESSMENT

CAD JPY price was moving upward with speed but suddenly the price of CAD JPY started trading in a certain area and is still doing so. As you can see on my chart, I have created support level and resistance level and the price of CAD JPY is going upward by testing the support level which is located at 86.60. According to my analysis, if you want to buy CAD JPY, this is the best time to buy from the support level which I have mentioned above. You will set your positive target at the resistance level which is located at 80.22. I highly hope that CAD JPY breaks the resistance and will move upward. Good luck to all of you and have a great chance.

Name: CAD JPY.JPG Views: 79 Size: 74.6 KB

6. #334 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    738 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 16-04-2021

A few days ago, the value of the dollar was very strong in the US market and there was a lot of investment in the US, but despite this, gold and other currencies remained more stable against the dollar. Anyway, today I will share the analysis of Gold and the rest of the currency in my trading journal and I hope This analyses will help you.

GOLD ASSESSMENT

The price of Gold is trading in the daily chart very close to resistance which is located at 1775 at this time, and according to my analysis Gold should come down from here because this is very strong resistance. But you have to wait and see when the price of Gold starts the reverse movement from the resistance level which I have mentioned above. You can sell the Gold and keep your target at the 1700 level which is also a strong support level. On the other hand, if the price of Gold moves upward and will break this resistance level which I had mentioned above and as soon as you feel that the price of Gold has broken the resistance level. Then you will buy Gold and set your target at 1800. Overall Gold looks to be bearish, and I hope it will move down from this resistance level.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 56 Size: 76.3 KB

AUD USD ASSESSMENT

The price of AUD USD moves along with the price of Gold. Whenever the price of Gold moves upward, the AUD USD price will move upward automatically. If you examine both in the daily chart frame you can see that the price of both is trading near this time resistance level and AUD USD also is trading at the resistance level which is located at 0.7767. I hope both pairs will move downwards. So you can sell it and keep your target at the next support level which is available at 0.7020.

Name: AUD USD.JPG Views: 56 Size: 70.4 KB

NZD USD ASSESSMENT

The price of NZD USD is in a strange dilemma at the moment and according to my analysis of abstract thought, you should not be traded until NZD USD didn't break the support level or resistance level. Because if you want to trade on NZD USD, it will keep moving in the range here and there, I don't think, so it will move along in any direction. So you need to wait for the break out of any side, and then you can sell it or buy it, after breakout it will be moved very long which side the price of NZD USD will break. So good luck and have a great day.

Name: NZD USD.JPG Views: 55 Size: 70.4 KB

7. 17 users say Thank You to Aromakhan for this useful post.

alimat1 (16-04-2021), amiron56 (16-04-2021), apna_papa (16-04-2021), BlackDollar (16-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), evanshad (16-04-2021), Forex Prediction (16-04-2021), GENERAL (16-04-2021), grasper (16-04-2021), Interlock (16-04-2021), Khurram78 (16-04-2021), loaded-prof (16-04-2021), PhilipOscar (16-04-2021), Prisha (16-04-2021), rescue1122 (16-04-2021), Romanrein (16-04-2021), ShantiMan (16-04-2021)

8. #335 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    738 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update 17-04-2021

GOLD ASSESSMENT

Today I will share the analysis of Gold with you. By the way, I have never analysed Gold in an hourly chart, but now Gold is trading in a bullish trend channel. So for this reason I have to share the analysis of Gold. According to my analysis, the price of Gold is moving in the bullish trend channel and the closing of the price is very close to the resistance level which is located at 1785. So as soon as the market is open you can sell Gold, and keep your target 1700. But on the other hand, if the price of Gold breaks this resistance level which I have mentioned above, then you can buy Gold and keep your target at 1800 which is a very strong resistance.

Name: GOLD.JPG Views: 51 Size: 73.6 KB

CRUDE OIL ASSESSMENT

I had shared the analysis of Crude Oil a few days ago but this time the price of Crude Oil was moving in a consolidation zone and there was no breakout. But now the price of Crude Oil has broken out of this consolidation zone and the closing of the price has also closed above this zone. This shows that the breakout has been confirmed and now the price of Crude Oil will move upward sharply. So you can take a buy trade on Crude Oil and keep your target at the next resistance level which is located at 68.16. Hopefully, the price of Crude Oil soon will hit this level.

Name: CRUDE OIL.JPG Views: 46 Size: 62.5 KB

EUR USD ASSESSMENT

The price of EUR USD in the daily chart is moving in the bullish trend channel in the time frame and its price has also closed near the resistance level which is located at 1.2011. So according to my analysis, you can take a sell trade of the EUR USD as soon as the market is open. You will set your target at the support level of this bullish trend which is located at 1.1619. On the other hand, if the price of the EUR USD breaks this resistance level which I have mentioned above upwards then you will buy it, and set your target at the next resistance level.

Name: EUR USD.JPG Views: 44 Size: 81.1 KB

9. #336 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    738 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update18-04-2021

EUR CHF ASSESSMENT

The price of the EUR CHF is very close in the middle and the trend is also getting very close, so that's why I analysed it. You can sell or buy the EUR CHF from here and even if your trade goes to the opposite side, it will not be a problem. You will be able to trade again from the support level or resistance level. If you sell the EUR CHF from here, you will set your target at the support level which is located at 1.0985. If the price of EUR CHF moves upward, you can resell from the resistance level which is located at 1.1077 and so on if you buy from here and if your trade goes to the opposite side. You can buy again from the support level which I have mentioned above and such setups are rare.

Name: EUR CHF.JPG Views: 78 Size: 76.7 KB

AUD JPY ASSESSMENT

If you look at AUD JPY, in the daily chart time frame. The price of AUD JPY has now reached a very high level and if you pull both the support level and the resistance level, you can see that the trend is also very close. So if you want to trade for a short time, you can trade inside in this pattern, but if you want to trade for a long time, you have to wait for a breakout. Wherever there is a breakout, you must first confirm it, and then you can trade on the same side. If there is a breakout on the downside, you can trade on the side and keep your target at the support level which is located at 79.19. If there is a breakout at the top, you can buy it and keep your target at the next resistance level of 90.75.

Name: AUD JPY.JPG Views: 29 Size: 76.6 KB

Reply to thread
Page 34 of 34 ... 29 32 33 34

Subscribed to this Thread : 4