• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: Majaher's - Trading Journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,407 Times in 790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by majaher     
      GBP/USD analysis:-

Hello and good afternoon friends, hope everybody is well and doing great on Forex market. Yesterday so many trader got profit on GBP/USD pair. My trade was floating toward profit but suddenly GBP/USD pair started move reversed way and my profitable trade got Margin call . It's so hard to accept to loss when you are already in a profit.

GBP/USD pair is extending its gains above 1.2100 level after Prime Minister took the first step in forcing the government to defend a No-deal Brexit. Adversity of No-deal Brexit helping GBP/USD to carry its recovery forward. Today UK lawmaker will vote to stop Brexit negotiation with the EU.

GBP/USD traders looking toward UK services PMI and Fed speak to realize the actual market situation. GBP/USD back from the 2019 fresh low as the UK House of common takes control of parliament to avoid a no deal Brexit but the situation remains clouded and Mixed, So we should careful to open new trade on GBP/USD.

Hello my dear friend you are telling very right GBPUSD currency trend is going to upward direction see my link about GBPUSD currency pairs
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13452446

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to shahbaz 780 for this useful post.

fragile (09-04-2019), LoReaL (09-04-2019), majaher (09-04-2019), Nisha999 (09-05-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      811 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,925 Times in 1,268 Posts

Hello and good afternoon friends, hope everybody is well and doing great on Forex market. Yesterday so many trader got profit on GBP/USD pair. My trade was floating toward profit but suddenly GBP/USD pair started move reversed way and my profitable trade got Margin call . It's so hard to accept to loss when you are already in a profit.

GBP/USD pair is extending its gains above 1.2100 level after Prime Minister took the first step in forcing the government to defend a No-deal Brexit. Adversity of No-deal Brexit helping GBP/USD to carry its recovery forward. Today UK lawmaker will vote to stop Brexit negotiation with the EU.

GBP/USD traders looking toward UK services PMI and Fed speak to realize the actual market situation. GBP/USD back from the 2019 fresh low as the UK House of common takes control of parliament to avoid a no deal Brexit but the situation remains clouded and Mixed, So we should careful to open new trade on GBP/USD.
      Good noon dear,
      Sad to hear about the account blown by you as the GBPUSD was also gone hugely against me as you can see there in my journal that yesterday i have given that buying GBPUSD will give us good pips in return and after that few hours later the GBPUSD has gone down and i was in deep loss.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to LoReaL for this useful post.

fragile (09-04-2019), Laila07 (09-04-2019), majaher (09-04-2019), Reena12 (09-04-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy dear good afternoon.GBPUSD pair for this week is that i am watching for the short on this pair as log a the GBPUSD is below the 1.21390 level i am strongly watching for short while above the 1.21390 level i am short for the target up to 1.21600 level. Good luck for your success

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Muskan khan for this useful post.

fragile (09-04-2019), majaher (09-04-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6615 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,983 Times in 5,464 Posts

This is really bad news that your floating profitable trade goes to losses and finally it help you to get margin call, but dont be panic mate, i hope from this trade you learn something new, i already got several time margin call from this type of situation, by the way i think GBPUSD pair will go upward more and this time can be good for us to make buy order.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

majaher (09-05-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19