• Reply to thread
    Page 147 of 147 ... 142 145 146 147
    Results 1,461 to 1,462 of 1462

Thread: Majaher's - Trading Journal

1. #1461 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,321 Times in 1,690 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by majaher     
      GBP/USD Analysis:-

Hello and good morning traders, Hope you guys are doing well in this Coronavirus Pandemic situation. Coronavirus is spreading again all over the world. We should stay home and cautious about that. Today I want to talk about my trade, today's economic calendar, and GBP/USD pair. I also going to show my prediction about GBP/USD.

Economic Calendar:-

Economic Calendar is a very important thing for a Forex trader that's why I have decided to talk about the Economic calendar in my Journal. I am going to tell you which news is important for traders. Germany is going to broadcast its monthly PPI today, which is very important for Euro currency. The Swiss Trade balance is also important for the Euro. FOMC Member Williams Speaks and FOMC Member Quarles Speaks are medium impact news for US Dollar.

Attachment 291457

Profit:-

Yesterday, I have made some profit on GBP/USD pair. I know my profit amount is very little but i am very happy with that. I didn't submit a withdrawal request yet because I want to make more profit. Hope i could make more money this week.

Attachment 291456

Market prediction:-

The GBP/USD pair is now trading below the 1.2950 level, dropped from the weekly highs. Great Britain Pound is under pressure due to Brexit headlines and Coronavirus news. This pair’s downside break of the latest low near the 1.2935 level which can direct GBP/USD bears toward the 1.2900 level. According to my analysis, the GBP/USD pair is going to hit 1.2863 support level by next Friday.

Attachment 291455

Thanks for visiting my Journal and please share your precious opinion about GBP/USD pair....
      Name: Screenshot_20201020-202808_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 0 Size: 293.9 KB

In the four hour chart of gbp/usd price is trading inside a big wide flat channel.This week a short term descending channel has been formed.Till now today price has been ranging inside 1.2910-1.2969 area.I don't think without breaking above or below the big flat wide channel there is any good opportunity this pair is going to create for traders like us.

2. #1462 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Atiqurehman is an unknown quantity at this point Atiqurehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sayemme     
      Attachment 291658

In the four hour chart of gbp/usd price is trading inside a big wide flat channel.This week a short term descending channel has been formed.Till now today price has been ranging inside 1.2910-1.2969 area.I don't think without breaking above or below the big flat wide channel there is any good opportunity this pair is going to create for traders like us.
      This market is looking indeed very strong to me and thus its maintaining the bullish channel indeed .AS per my analysis i think that we can see the level in small time .Now me feeling that trading in this is much safer then trading in other market because this is not in a consistent move .

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
    Page 147 of 147 ... 142 145 146 147

Subscribed to this Thread : 16