• Reply to thread
    Page 149 of 149 ... 144 147 148 149
    Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1490

Thread: Majaher's - Trading Journal

1. #1481 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali has much to be proud of Darshan Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,071 Times in 734 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by majaher     
      EUR/USD Analysis:-

Hello and good morning traders, Hope everyone is fine and healthy in this epidemical situation. Yesterday EUR/USD and Gold buyers made a good profit because Both were strongly bullish due to the US stimulus update. Today I want to discuss EUR/USD pair and US stimulus deal. I also want to show my EUR/USD pair's prediction. Please stay home and stay safe.

Today's Economic Calendar:-

Today's economic calendar is full of high impact news. The UK is going to publish its Retail Price Index, Consumer Price Index and the PPI Core Output data. All the UK financial data are very important for traders. The CPI is a key indicator to measure inflation and changes in purchasing trends. Generally, a positive reading is seen as bullish for the Pound and a negative reading is seen as bearish for the Pound.

The European Central Bank's President Christine Lagarde is going to attend press conferences today, Her comments are very impactful for the currency. Usually, a positive comment boosts the Euro and a negative one weighs on the Euro.

Bank of Canada also publishes its Consumer Price Index and the Statistics Canada going to show its monthly Retail Sales data.

The US Fed's Beige Book and Lael Brainard report on the current US economic situation today. USD investors eyes on Fed's speech because the US Dollar is getting weaker.

Attachment 291777

Market Overview:-

The EUR/USD pair recently climbed above 1.1840 level, reaching the highest level in four weeks. Investors retained cautiously optimistic stance ahead of the latest US stimulus talks, therefore US Dollar lost its ground. The EUR/USD pair is trading near the mentioned high and it is technically bullish. The US Dollar Index is testing the October low, at the 93.00 level. The US Dollar weakened against all of its rivals specially extending losses versus the euro currency. According to my analysis, the EUR/USD pair is going to hit the 1.1900 level by this week.

Attachment 291792

Thanks for visiting my Journal and please share your precious opinion about EUR/USD pairs...
      Nice analysis dear and I really appreciate you for this useful analysis the eurusd currency pair make bullish candle from yesterday and still present in the strong buying zone so according to the current situation it seems that eurusd will achieve the 1.1900 level during this wave so it is the time to buy eurusd and make good profit good luck.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darshan Ali For This Useful Post:

majaher (10-22-2020)

3. #1482 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,310 Times in 1,718 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello and good morning traders, Hope everyone is fine and healthy in this epidemical situation. Yesterday EUR/USD and Gold buyers made a good profit because Both were strongly bullish due to the US stimulus update. Today I want to discuss EUR/USD pair and US stimulus deal. I also want to show my EUR/USD pair's prediction. Please stay home and stay safe.

Today's economic calendar is full of high impact news. The UK is going to publish its Retail Price Index, Consumer Price Index and the PPI Core Output data. All the UK financial data are very important for traders. The CPI is a key indicator to measure inflation and changes in purchasing trends. Generally, a positive reading is seen as bullish for the Pound and a negative reading is seen as bearish for the Pound.

The European Central Bank's President Christine Lagarde is going to attend press conferences today, Her comments are very impactful for the currency. Usually, a positive comment boosts the Euro and a negative one weighs on the Euro.

Bank of Canada also publishes its Consumer Price Index and the Statistics Canada going to show its monthly Retail Sales data.

The US Fed's Beige Book and Lael Brainard report on the current US economic situation today. USD investors eyes on Fed's speech because the US Dollar is getting weaker.

Attachment 291777

[COLOR="black"]Market Overview:-[/
      ]

The EUR/USD pair recently climbed above 1.1840 level, reaching the highest level in four weeks. Investors retained cautiously optimistic stance ahead of the latest US stimulus talks, therefore US Dollar lost its ground. The EUR/USD pair is trading near the mentioned high and it is technically bullish. The US Dollar Index is testing the October low, at the 93.00 level. The US Dollar weakened against all of its rivals specially extending losses versus the euro currency. According to my analysis, the EUR/USD pair is going to hit the 1.1900 level by this week.

Attachment 291792

Thanks for visiting my Journal and please share your precious opinion about EUR/USD pairs...
      For last four consecutive days Eur/usd is showing bullish daily candles.Yesterday it refreshed monthly high around 1.1843 area,today again it created new monthly high around 1.1869 area.Though now around 1.1845 area, dollar index downtrend can help it reach 1.1900 mark above region in the remaining time of the week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arafMAW For This Useful Post:

majaher (10-22-2020)

5. #1483 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,295 Times in 1,461 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291777

Attachment 291792

Yes we can see so many medium impact and high impact news for several currency today and definitely GBP having extremely gained today due to the positive news impact. As far as your Euro USD analysis concerned we can see that the bullish movement has been observed and the upper bollinger band which was showing 1.1857 has been broken already and prices moving 1.1869 and it can continue 1.1 900 anytime.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsohel For This Useful Post:

majaher (10-22-2020)

7. #1484 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Daring

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6584 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,907 Times in 11,409 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291777

Attachment 291792

Getting involved in the buying of EURUSD is good because that is the trend of the market, but the EURUSD is overbought now, traders are not really interested in purchasing it further. You can work more on GBPUSD To gain better. However. EURUSD will be making the target at 1.2011 later in this month or next, while it will still be ranging or have retracement before doing that. Nothing will stop its bullish trend too.

8. 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

majaher (10-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #1485 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace has a brilliant future Emirace's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,663 Times in 414 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291777

Attachment 291792

Very good analysis you wrote here, here is my idea. The bid bias in EUR/USD remains everything but abated on Wednesday and motivates spot to clinch fresh multi-week peaks around 1.1870, just to lose some vigour soon afterwards.

As long as bulls remain in control of the market then the next interim target emerges at the September 10 high near 1.1920 ahead of the August top at 1.1965. Another visit to the 2020 high beyond the critical 1.20 the figure in the immediate term is not favoured for the time being.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. 2 users say Thank You to Emirace for this useful post.

Leo Kendrick (10-22-2020), Suprimacy (10-22-2020)

11. #1486 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      807 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,899 Times in 5,281 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291777

Attachment 291792

Dear trader it is very good Wednesday evening according to technical analysis gold will move upper side because I have seen reversible moment present chart analysis is 1.1858 and I hope ful next moment will be more uptrend presently gold is located 1878 and I hopeful gold as soon as possible touching 1930 and after that 1930

12. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

majaher (10-22-2020)

13. #1487 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      347 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,389 Times in 1,886 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Darshan Ali     
      Nice analysis dear and I really appreciate you for this useful analysis the eurusd currency pair make bullish candle from yesterday and still present in the strong buying zone so according to the current situation it seems that eurusd will achieve the 1.1900 level during this wave so it is the time to buy eurusd and make good profit good luck.
      Talks between the United Kingdom and the European Union stalled last week, with each side calling on the other to compromise in order to secure a deal. For its part, the European Union said it was happy to continue talking, but Johnson said the negotiations were over unless there was a "fundamental" shift from the bloc. He asked British companies to prepare for an economic break without a deal with the European Union at the end of the year.

14. #1488 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Faith22 is a glorious beacon of light Faith22 is a glorious beacon of light Faith22 is a glorious beacon of light Faith22 is a glorious beacon of light Faith22 is a glorious beacon of light Faith22 is a glorious beacon of light Faith22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291777

Attachment 291792

Hello mate, well analysed on the Eur/USD and from my chart I see that price action supports the upward movement of the pair as price has successfully broken the 1.1826 resistance level and we are going to witness more bullish movement still as there is bullish pressure been exerted by buyers in the market.

15. 4 users say Thank You to Faith22 for this useful post.

Eva4ever (10-22-2020), majaher (10-22-2020), Rosemary (10-22-2020), Suprimacy (10-22-2020)

16. #1489 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 54,169 Times in 16,112 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Attachment 291777

Attachment 291792

You made a long analysis on the eur/usd price. Your prediction was correct I see eur/usd ang gbp/usd price is moving with a huge buying pressure due to the reason of us dollar index weakness. The eur/usd price is very near 1.19 and I hope this week this price will earn more than 50 pips so who are still waiting for trading they can follow your analysis to trade safely.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

17. 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

18. Dragon
    19. #1490 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,482 Times in 2,815 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291777

Attachment 291792

Amazing my dear friend, you have described very well and your analysis are so nice within good manners I respect your analysis and agree with your predictions because market is already respecting your analysis eurusd is keep rising and United States dollar loosing it's ground since morning. Good night.
      " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15106269

20. 2 users say Thank You to Hassanmehmood for this useful post.

Reply to thread
    Page 149 of 149 ... 144 147 148 149

Subscribed to this Thread : 16