• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8

Thread: How much practice is important? (part 19)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Asghar333 is on a distinguished road Asghar333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello People, How are you all persons?I am fine and i hope that you are all fine and good. Dear brothers, every business will need experience if we have a good experience, we can earn good money. If we have a small experience we earn small. Every work need practice.Practice make man perfect . Try try again. If you start a trading business, in case you are going to loosing, you will get experience and if you are going to benifit you will get lesson. Any work your benifit loo but you get practice. So the result is practice is important in every business. God help all the people's.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Shahjee is on a distinguished road Shahjee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You should continue practicing daily basis. You have to work hard on demo account so you have less loss in real account. And when you satisfied that it is enough now there is no requirement of demo account so leave the demo account and start real trading. But for practice demo account is no time limit.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we know that practice make a man perfect so dear as we talk practice in Forex trading importance of practice in Forex trading is very very high dear forex business is very risky business and also this business is very huge business and if we have good practice related to Forex then there are some chances to get success in this business and I think there is no limit that we can say that now no more practice will learn in this business in every moment in every trade so continue your practice for better success in forex businesses.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

ifxlove is on a distinguished road ifxlove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Practice is very important in Forex trading if we want earn good profit then we must do practice on daily basis and the best practice is in Forex trading demo account and demo count is the most precious part in Forex trading and many experience full trader says we must do daily practice on demo account at least 3 month and demo account is also in profit then we can transfer online account so in Forex trading if we do good practice then we can become good trader so we must think and feel important of practice..

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3287 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The practice will always be necessary for a forex trader, because even the most experienced masters always have the opportunity to learn from their mistakes, since the usual uncertainty that usually prevails in the markets leaves a large field open to the possibility of making big mistakes.

Therefore, sometimes we can learn more from the market by daily observation of its behaviors and reactions than through the guides of a technical indicator, so that constant practice will always be an infallible way to achieve excellence in this business.

Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8