• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Is Instaforex a fraudulent brand by using two different legal entities in their T&C

Voters
    1. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes, I want to sign a contract with one legal entity.

0 0%
    • No, as long as they pay me bonuses, they are not.

1 100.00%
    Reply to thread

Thread: InstaForex is FRAUD. NOT Regulated!

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amused

maxymax is an unknown quantity at this point maxymax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exclamation InstaForex is FRAUD. NOT Regulated!

MT5 Users,

Instaforex are always stating that they are regulated and licensed!
      It is not true!
      They are NOT!

They have a company whose trade name is Instant Trading EU and they can be found on instaforex.eu. This is the only legal entity which is licensed and regulated by CySEC and can also operate in the UK with a passport. However, FCA UK has limited power on passported companies, they are regulated by homestate regulator.

Domains instaforex.com and instaforex.org are not regulated so stay away from these two companies.

In addition to that, they are using fraudulent tactics in their Terms & Conditions!
      In one place, you are signing a contact with Instant Trading Ltd, in another, you are signing a contract with Insta Service Ltd.

So, two legal entities are operating the website InstaForex.com

I bet their bonus schemes are just to attract new traders who may say good things for them. Unfortunately, the whole internet space is full of scam and fraud reports from Instaforex.

It will be better their representatives to officially comment why legally clients are signing a contract with two different entities and it is very hard to understand with which one you are signing a contract!
      In addition to this, why they are claiming they are CySEC regulated and FCA UK passported/authorized in this forum, where evidently they provide huge bonuses and "fully withdrawable" $5,000 when bonuses are forbidden in Europe!

Our local regulator in Germany, BaFIN, is already investigating all legal entities of Instaforex brand because it seems there are too many scammed people from Germany!

I hope their representatives give you much more details about their legal frauds.

Copies from the Public Offer Agreement, a.k.a. Terms & Conditions:

Many Instaforex clients are contacting me with a request to help them. Unfortunately, if you are operating with Instaforex.com or Instaforex.org, it is impossible to help you. Regulated entity can be found on instaforex.eu and again, CySEC has limited power to regulate companies. Just use another broker whose homestate regulator is FCA UK or BaFIN. These are the two top-regulators in EU.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to maxymax for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Hi MaxyMax,

You are talking about different companies in InstaForex group. INSTANT TRADING EU LTD company is providing service for EU residents only.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (01-28-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amused

maxymax is an unknown quantity at this point maxymax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne     
      Hi MaxyMax,

You are talking about different companies in InstaForex group. INSTANT TRADING EU LTD company is providing service for EU residents only.

I** Yvonne, then why representatives here had stated that Instaforex company is regulated?
      You are deceiving clients that they are trading with European company. Neither Saint Vincent, nor British Virgin Islands are in Europe!
      Moreover, if clients ask you in this forum, they are receiving bonuses, 99% sure. Bonuses are not granted by EU-regulated brokers!
      In addition to that, you are deceiving clients that you are FCA UK-regulated broker. Your EU company has nothing to do with FCA UK. You are passported to operate in the British market, you are not regulated by the British financial regulator.

We still don't know why your Client Agreement contains two different offshore legal entities and with which one the client is actually signing a contract ?
      Also, it is better to say to your clients from Malaysia, China and all countries from that region that they are not protected even if you obtain a license from the FCA UK. I receive various complaints from Asia, BaFIN as well. In another forum, where censorship is forbidden, there are various complaints against your company so it will be better to look at them and explain to your clients that company they are trading with is not regulated as they think it was.

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxymax     
      I** Yvonne, then why representatives here had stated that Instaforex company is regulated?
      You are deceiving clients that they are trading with European company. Neither Saint Vincent, nor British Virgin Islands are in Europe!
      Moreover, if clients ask you in this forum, they are receiving bonuses, 99% sure. Bonuses are not granted by EU-regulated brokers!
      In addition to that, you are deceiving clients that you are FCA UK-regulated broker. Your EU company has nothing to do with FCA UK. You are passported to operate in the British market, you are not regulated by the British financial regulator.

We still don't know why your Client Agreement contains two different offshore legal entities and with which one the client is actually signing a contract ?
      Also, it is better to say to your clients from Malaysia, China and all countries from that region that they are not protected even if you obtain a license from the FCA UK. I receive various complaints from Asia, BaFIN as well. In another forum, where censorship is forbidden, there are various complaints against your company so it will be better to look at them and explain to your clients that company they are trading with is not regulated as they think it was.
      Hi Maxymax,

Instaforex is a group of companies. INSTANT TRADING EU LTD working according to EU Forex legislation, for example. Other company (registered on BVI) can't provide services for EU residents, so, it provide it to non EU residents.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-28-2019), Unregistered (2)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,501 Times in 2,133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxymax     
      MT5 Users,

Instaforex are always stating that they are regulated and licensed!
      It is not true!
      They are NOT!

They have a company whose trade name is Instant Trading EU and they can be found on instaforex.eu. This is the only legal entity which is licensed and regulated by CySEC and can also operate in the UK with a passport. However, FCA UK has limited power on passported companies, they are regulated by homestate regulator.

Domains instaforex.com and instaforex.org are not regulated so stay away from these two companies.

In addition to that, they are using fraudulent tactics in their Terms & Conditions!
      In one place, you are signing a contact with Instant Trading Ltd, in another, you are signing a contract with Insta Service Ltd.

So, two legal entities are operating the website InstaForex.com

I bet their bonus schemes are just to attract new traders who may say good things for them. Unfortunately, the whole internet space is full of scam and fraud reports from Instaforex.

It will be better their representatives to officially comment why legally clients are signing a contract with two different entities and it is very hard to understand with which one you are signing a contract!
      In addition to this, why they are claiming they are CySEC regulated and FCA UK passported/authorized in this forum, where evidently they provide huge bonuses and "fully withdrawable" $5,000 when bonuses are forbidden in Europe!

Our local regulator in Germany, BaFIN, is already investigating all legal entities of Instaforex brand because it seems there are too many scammed people from Germany!

I hope their representatives give you much more details about their legal frauds.

Copies from the Public Offer Agreement, a.k.a. Terms & Conditions:

Many Instaforex clients are contacting me with a request to help them. Unfortunately, if you are operating with Instaforex.com or Instaforex.org, it is impossible to help you. Regulated entity can be found on instaforex.eu and again, CySEC has limited power to regulate companies. Just use another broker whose homestate regulator is FCA UK or BaFIN. These are the two top-regulators in EU.

I did not see any schemes about bonus since many years, Did you know one thing? There are lots of broker but Trader making broker one n only Instaforex. It does not matter about European or American people to trade, but its matter for some Asian and African countries. But Instaforex made the chance to trade and I did not see any proof that Instaforex doing schemes with bonus. Yes!! There will be some rules and regulation and if you break any single rule then you have to pay for it.
      So, from my view I think Instaforex is one n only broker who's making so many traders through their bonus!!!

Reply to thread