• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Can we use our bonus account in MT5 terminal?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Can we use our bonus account in MT5 terminal?

If i want to use meta trader 5 terminal is it allowed for me by insta broker with bonus account?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Though this forum is established by the mt5 trading terminal but any bonus we accrue from this forum can only be used to trade on the mt4 trading terminal. We should rather focus on the mt4 trading terminal in order to utilize the bonuses we get weekly from this forum.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zahidmazhar is just really nice zahidmazhar is just really nice zahidmazhar is just really nice zahidmazhar is just really nice zahidmazhar is just really nice zahidmazhar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      352 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No dear it is not allowed because MT5 trading platform restrict the bonus amount trading and you may only use this in MT4 trading platform and most of the traders use MT4 for real trading because of its popularity and easy usage

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedhassan     
      If i want to use meta trader 5 terminal is it allowed for me by insta broker with bonus account?
      Hi Ahmedhasan,

No, the bonus program is not available for MT5 accounts.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 is a splendid one to behold Mastermind143 is a splendid one to behold Mastermind143 is a splendid one to behold Mastermind143 is a splendid one to behold Mastermind143 is a splendid one to behold Mastermind143 is a splendid one to behold Mastermind143 is a splendid one to behold Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No mt5 terminal is not fir bouns account if we received bouns for forum then it can be use in mt4 terminal.MT4 terminal is more best instead of mt5 because mt5 is difficult in use.Mt4 is very easy in use its options are easy in use in easy to learn.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You only can use your bonus on mt4 account of instaforex bonus account. You cannot use this bonus on mt5 platform. If you are new in this forum than see the bonus rule and agreement on the forum and portal section. I hope NOW you can understand. Here you also can learn about forex and how to use mt5 platform.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

WassIFX will become famous soon enough WassIFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No, unfortunately, the bonus does not apply to the mt5 trading accounts, because this forum is mainly dedicated to novice traders who walk slowly in the forex world in search of professionalism and skills, they should first learn and practice through the mt4 platform which is easier to manage and to understand, while the mt5 platform is more advanced and requires a more advanced stage of knowledge and skills.
      Last edited by WassIFX; 05-01-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedhassan     
      No unfortunately, The bonus program is not available for the meta trader 5 terminal. This is only fore meta trader 4 that is most commonly used all over the world. There you can have lot of free good indicators and robot for trading and can easily trade manually. You can also trade on web terminal as well within your instaforex account control panel.

Reply to thread