• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: Why some people dislike trading? (part 17)

1. #161 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ik the legend is a jewel in the rough ik the legend is a jewel in the rough ik the legend is a jewel in the rough ik the legend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Only those people dislike forex trading who could not succeed and lose all their investment due to blindly trading. After losing all capital they think this is gambling not a business.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to ik the legend for this useful post.

Diljan (Today), Unregistered (2), Usman latif (Today)

3. #162 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Adnan-Rehman is a jewel in the rough Adnan-Rehman is a jewel in the rough Adnan-Rehman is a jewel in the rough Adnan-Rehman is a jewel in the rough Adnan-Rehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by ik the legend     
      Only those people dislike forex trading who could not succeed and lose all their investment due to blindly trading. After losing all capital they think this is gambling not a business.

Good morning friends
      Hope you all are fine.
      Fore trading is the risks business.You need a lot of experience to analyse the market.Some people start trading without proper knowledge and experience and start trading.Some time they may get good profit but at last due to their lack of experience they lost their money and internet in this and give up.So they start bad mouthing about forex due to their negligence.Always do a lot of pratice on demo account and gain experience then strat your trade.
      Do your best have faith it will surely gives you good results.
      Have a good day.
      Thanks

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Adnan-Rehman for this useful post.

SikandarSunny (Today), Unregistered (2)

5. #163 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bitchy

BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      675 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,905 Times in 2,444 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

No i am doing forex trading and I love to trade Forex with Forex broker because they are providing necessary Forex services,i get low zero spread from 100 pips, higher trading leverage and instant trade execution so keep love with forex trading and try to get profit from his trades.

6. 8 users say Thank You to BALOCHKING1 for this useful post.

FACTSLIFE (Today), MyFactsTV (Today), Nomochi (Today), SikandarSunny (Today), SunnyTrader001 (Today), UPDATE (Today), Vivo (Today), Youtuber (Today)

7. #164 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman has a brilliant future Boman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,947 Times in 927 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

dear there are many people those dislike forex trading because they have lost their money in the forex market. Forex trading is not a easy business and here you need good experience and knowledge for doing a good work then you can earn a good money otherwise you will loss your moeny and washed out your trading account.

8. #165 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

wikibhai is a jewel in the rough wikibhai is a jewel in the rough wikibhai is a jewel in the rough wikibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

We don't like the work which we can't do. In trading business if we don't learn it practice it properly and make strategy which we follow than we will stay in loss. In such way we will dislike trading and we will say that it's not a good work to do. So it's not the trading which is wrong it's we which are on wrong track.

9. 3 users say Thank You to wikibhai for this useful post.

Diljan (Today), Unregistered (2)

10. #166 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

NimraShahid has a spectacular aura about NimraShahid has a spectacular aura about NimraShahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey Forex trading is a really successful company, and I think nobody dislikes this company, but we have to pay a lot of attention to success in this industry, maybe those people who have no bravery in themselves to learn about this industry, maybe those people hate Forex trading, for this company is not an simple business and there is little possibility of success without learning.

Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17

Subscribed to this Thread : 3