• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43

Thread: Jahanzaib420's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6609 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,943 Times in 4,245 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jahanzaib420 View Post
      Greeting and good morning my dear respected brothers and sisters, how are you all guy's hope everyone will be fine and profitable in this week.
      Thank you for visiting my journal and giving me good suggestions and feedback you're feedback is very important for me.
      Today I see the good entry for eurusd pair it's complete success the biked the trend line and
      Now ready to more up look my chart aad enjoy this trade hope this is very helpful all of you thanks.
      Attachment 106833
      Greetings and Good morning, Jahanzaib420. EUR/USD moves downward again after penetration and through Resistance level at 1.1420. 2 days ago EUR/USD has made new Resistance level at 1.1448 and the possibility of further movements can occur price correction or retracement. In my opinion EUR/USD will move downward to reach FR 50.0 (1.1313) or FR 61.8 (1.1281) before it will move upward again. Today we will see many releases of data in London session for EUR, this can be a clue for EUR/USD movements in short term. Even though we see today there is no release of data for USD in New York session but prices can be as unexpected as last night. So be careful in making decisions and placing positions in trade. Good luck and hopefully your trade gets profit. Happy weekend.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

bocahedan (Today), MartyFish (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,332 Times in 601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jahanzaib420 View Post
      Greeting and good morning my dear respected brothers and sisters, how are you all guy's hope everyone will be fine and profitable in this week.
      Thank you for visiting my journal and giving me good suggestions and feedback you're feedback is very important for me.
      Today I see the good entry for eurusd pair it's complete success the biked the trend line and
      Now ready to more up look my chart aad enjoy this trade hope this is very helpful all of you thanks.
      Attachment 106833
      Dear trader we can see today high impact news against EUR currency. So I think that pair is not having bullish pressure at all and that pair will move bearish at the news impact to hit the 1.1190 level. Best of luck. Strictly use stop loss in today trading session trading with euro currency.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirachemist81 For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43