• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What you treat forex... Hobby or job?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,104 Times in 564 Posts

Exclamation What you treat forex... Hobby or job?

Some people do forex as a hobby and some as a job. I am doing job and i treat forex as a hobby and i want to ask from you that what you treat forex hobby or job?

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

zaheer336 (01-29-2020), zohaib2 (12-31-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1336 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,557 Times in 640 Posts

Dear brother How are you I hope you will be fine. I have joined Forex trading as part time job rather than hobby. I am treating Forex business very seriously because its kind of business give money within short time that increase our life style and can true our dream easily.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nauman999 For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (12-31-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

zohaib2 is just really nice zohaib2 is just really nice zohaib2 is just really nice zohaib2 is just really nice zohaib2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is really a very good job. in this job you will find that it is very profitable and you can make lot of money from it you have the chance to make money and you may lose for your mistake in this business so it is a job for you and I like forex job and I always do this job

6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,431 Times in 3,828 Posts

Forex is very good business and i think if trader understand this business properly that will help trader a lot and also trader can do much better in trading and become huge successful trader. I think first trader need to learn this business because every business has some requirement for success. When trader learn those requirement that will help trader become good and successful trader.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

kozakort is an unknown quantity at this point kozakort's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm just starting to work on forex. There's a lot of new things for me. For a long time I worked for an insurance company. I don't leave my job in the insurance yet

8. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also think so that some people do this as a hobby and some people do this as job and some people do this for promote own business in international market because it is a highest market place of world. I also join this as a hobby but I gain huge knowledge and observation about trading. We learn new things. It is also a job and also a business. Through this we also get do lot money without any investment of money.

Reply to thread