• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: How much capital should be used for demo account as beginner?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

TraderPopUp will become famous soon enough TraderPopUp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How much capital should be used for demo account as beginner?

How much capital should be used for demo account as beginner? from my view i think 1000$ is much better as a beginner.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to TraderPopUp for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), WiseTrader (02-06-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

WiseTrader will become famous soon enough WiseTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TraderPopUp     
      How much capital should be used for demo account as beginner? from my view i think 1000$ is much better as a beginner.
      As a new trader who just joined on Forex trading, I think 100$ should be more than enough to practice, if you trade with more capital then you wont get idea about money management. I will ask to newbie traders to use demo account with such kind of investment which can afford that means you have a plan for 100$ as your first capital then you should use 100$ demo account for demo trading.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to WiseTrader for this useful post.

NabilaNur (02-06-2019), TraderPopUp (02-07-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

NabilaNur will become famous soon enough NabilaNur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TraderPopUp     
      I am not agree with you to use 1000$ as demo investment, i will recommend you to use that kind of capital which one you want to use at your first investment. That should be not more than $250 as a new trader. Have a safe journey with demo trading guys.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NabilaNur For This Useful Post:

TraderPopUp (02-07-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

magdyhmed6 is an unknown quantity at this point magdyhmed6's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as we all know demo trading step is just a preparation for the real market so you should act as you are in the real market and the balance should be the same as the capital you are willing to invest in real account so if you are planning to invest just 100$ then open your demo account with 100$ to see what you are expecting to earn or lose.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to magdyhmed6 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

TraderPopUp will become famous soon enough TraderPopUp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magdyhmed6     
      as we all know demo trading step is just a preparation for the real market so you should act as you are in the real market and the balance should be the same as the capital you are willing to invest in real account so if you are planning to invest just 100$ then open your demo account with 100$ to see what you are expecting to earn or lose.
      Exactly, that is the only preparation for real trading and if you practice more then you can earn more and more. As more you do demo trade as you can earn profit from real account like that if you have good preparation then you will get good marks on final exam.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TraderPopUp For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

aremerule is just really nice aremerule is just really nice aremerule is just really nice aremerule is just really nice aremerule is just really nice aremerule's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any capital should be fine. At first u need to learn how to sustain the capital. Any amount, if you can sustain it or even making profit with it within two month, u can go real or you can try lowering the demo capital.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

During my newbie days, I had a lot of demo accounts which I seriously monitored. I believed that if I can be able to withstand and trade with any amount in any condition, then I am a master of trading; which comes true.

I traded with different account such as $100,000; $20,000; $1,000; $100; $50; $20; $10; $5; $35; $250 etc.

These type of demo trading allows me to be highly perfect in all my trading activities.

For more information, see

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...become-experts
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,015 Times in 524 Posts

In my opinion, I think it does not matter whether a new Forex trader who is practicing his skills through demo account to start with 100 dollars or more. What really counts is his ability to grab the lessons that the Forex demo account practicing teaches. The first thing a newbie needs to work on is his emotions. Because, just like a real trading account, if a trader does not have control over his emotion, he would keep losing in the demo account as well.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for us to be able to train our trading methods with a demo account then the capital we have to use is 10 dollars first. where we will be able to practice correct financial management and also use lots that are in accordance with the margins that we adjust to our capital. so we must prioritize our financial management and also our analysis in every trading operation that we base on our capital. with a small amount of capital, our trading can be done carefully and wisely in opening positions for every analysis we do.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cold

Mahidul is an unknown quantity at this point Mahidul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any capital should be fine. At first u need to learn how to sustain the capital. Any amount, if you can sustain it or even making profit with it within two month, you can go real of you can try lowering the demo capital. I am not agree with you to use 1000$ as demo investment, i will recommend you to use that kind of capital which one you want to use at your first investment. That should be not more than $250 as a new trader. Have a safe journey with demo trading guys.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2