• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: How much capital should be used for demo account as beginner?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

bolaji will become famous soon enough bolaji will become famous soon enough bolaji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A demo account I believe should not be bounded by any amount since its a testing ground for new traders looking to make a career in Forex trading. Now, depending on your broker and what they are willing to make available to the traders, nothing is too small or too big to start with in as much as we all know that its not real money.

Since the aim of a demo account is for traders to learn and master their skills at trading without the risk of losing their own money, I think no fixed amount should be made. In my own quest for knowledge that made me sought out many brokers, I have seen brokers provide $100, $1000 and so on but the highest I believe I have seen would be $10000 which I believe is more than enough for any trader to practice with at virtually no risk.

The aim here should not be how much a beginner should get in a demo account but how efficiently they put it to use for no amount is too small or big, and besides its not even real money. Thanks.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when I started forex trading I used an initial capital of 10 dollars. with very little capital, I am developing my strategy with management that I implement. With very little capital we can anticipate how to use a good strategy so that we do not lose capital. Indeed, the results we get are also small but we can manage strategies that we use it so that we are more successful and more able to get the maximum profit. it is not easy to trade with very little capital because it will cause us to be lazy to analyze and if we have benefited the profit we get is not as we expected.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Buzzed

aliakbarmehar is on a distinguished road aliakbarmehar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I traded on a demo account for a while but wanted to see how it feels to go live. With Oanda I opened a $200 live account as my so called demo account and on the FXtrade platform I can make trades with as little as "1 unit" of price, which is 1 USD in my case. On Oanda MT4 I can only enter 0.01 lots so I just copy my trades over to Fxtrade when I want to trade with smaller lot sizes.
      I know there is plenty of criticism out there about Oanda but they worked for me so far. But I have been trading only for a year....
      Since you are outside the US, you will have more choices.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Edifitri     
      when I started forex trading I used an initial capital of 10 dollars. with very little capital, I am developing my strategy with management that I implement. With very little capital we can anticipate how to use a good strategy so that we do not lose capital. Indeed, the results we get are also small but we can manage strategies that we use it so that we are more successful and more able to get the maximum profit. it is not easy to trade with very little capital because it will cause us to be lazy to analyze and if we have benefited the profit we get is not as we expected.
      Yes, it is better to start trading on a demo account with the amount from which you will then trade on a real account. But many do not even know that you can enter the amount on a demo account. Many immediately choose how many offer there. And this is often more than 5,000 or more. And of course with such an amount it will be much easier and easier to trade. Because there is a large margin and profits will be happy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mastadon For This Useful Post:

Zeref (04-30-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Bachal2030 is an unknown quantity at this point Bachal2030's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any amount can be use a demo account but do notbe carried away by the choice amount, go for and amount you think you can manage.Sometimes you can be confuse by the huge amount after some failed execution.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,563 Times in 1,944 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastadon     
      Yes, it is better to start trading on a demo account with the amount from which you will then trade on a real account. But many do not even know that you can enter the amount on a demo account. Many immediately choose how many offer there. And this is often more than 5,000 or more. And of course with such an amount it will be much easier and easier to trade. Because there is a large margin and profits will be happy.
      There are no specific rules, how much capital you need to use on a demo account. On a demo account you can use any capital, because it's virtual. Do you want to open any account with no problems. Each trader has his own style and style. What is used by other traders, it does not necessarily match the character itself. So you can create/innovate as much as you can.

However, for beginners it is better to use small capital first, can be adjusted to the time if you want to start using a real account. Because in general, most beginner traders / those who start plunging in forex trading, will certainly experience LOSS or MC. And this is a nightmare, no matter what he deposits. Not to scare, but this is a reality. You can trace the tracks of successful traders. You will find, they are the ones who often experience loss and MC at the beginning of their trading career.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is only a practice account to learn the forex and getting the real trading practice to grow the knowledge and experience to be a skilled trader. Demo account not a investing account. When you open the demo account then you get the demo balance for only practice and trade with different currency pair to learn the forex and get the knowledge about the forex currency pair forex currency forex chart and time frame. Use the scalping strategy to make the intraday trading with sort term open the trade and make the profit.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TraderPopUp     
      How much capital should be used for demo account as beginner? from my view i think 1000$ is much better as a beginner.
      As we all knows that demo account is mostly used for new traders and old trader's also used it for checking their new trading strategies so main purpose is just learning so in my opinion small capital is perfect for this purpose because with small capital we takes it seriously and we fully concentrate our learning goal while if our demo account capital is big then concentration on gaol is difficult so small capital is best for demo according to my experience.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For beginning trader's I think hundred dollars investment is very good because forex is very dangerous business and it is highly risky business so in the beginning traders should not invest more money otherwise they will get huge loss.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2