• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: Against Mr. bappy4x action

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,882 Times in 4,791 Posts

Default Against Mr. bappy4x action

Today our new moderator Mr. bappy4x delete my several post and provide me this rule:
      Code:
      2.1. Bonuses for posts. Everyone can get them, even beginners, but only with meaningful communication, no more than 5-10 posts a day. The bonus can be up to 30 cents per post.
      >> Is this rule are still active and its only for me or every member? if it for every member then how every member made more post in a single day?

>> Mr. bappy4x also made more post in a single day before getting moderator job but that time he did not realized that he breaking the rules, he also give thanks on his own post, that time he also never realized that he cheating with this forum.

Now i know our every post are not counted for bonus, KISA always decided which post are eligible for getting bonus and how much we will get from that. Then why we are not eligible to share our knowledge with everyone?

I already spend long time in this forum and yet not received any warning from any moderator, but our new moderator Mr. bappy4x are helping me to understand properly about this forum.

I requested to Admin please take necessary action about this issue.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-08-2019), fightforfun(fff) (02-08-2019), forexguy9 (02-08-2019), forexianz (02-10-2019), FxBD (02-08-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2019), The S-I-S (02-08-2019), Youcefstyles (02-16-2019), Zysitililititilitid (02-15-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,292 Times in 3,166 Posts

this is complicated issue and i was also concern about it because we can see more than hundreds of journal now and frankly speaking there are lots of journal which i am following for getting idea and analysis so 5-10 post per day is very much less amount, I am always try to post less than 10 but this is really important to increase our posting limit per day form now because people are going to those journal those who are popular because of posting limitation. that is why some good members who are giving nice analysis and trading ideas they are behind the lines. I hope everyone understand what i am trying to say.

I am not talking against anyone here. I only try to say that posting limit should be increase up to 25-30 that will be better for mt5 forum.

i hope forum admin and forum stuff will take my suggestion.

thank you.

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

bappy4x (02-08-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (02-08-2019), forexguy9 (02-08-2019), forexianz (02-10-2019), GhostMode (02-09-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2019), Youcefstyles (02-16-2019), zahid4x (02-08-2019), Zysitililititilitid (02-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff)'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,080 Times in 500 Posts

I hope this will be just misunderstanding . The new rules about ( 5-10 posts ) came to face spam and short posts to avoid bonus hunting with usefulness posts
      but it will be wrong if we thought that MT 5 want to put a limit on useful and informative posts .

Look at this rule
      2.1. Bonuses for posts. Everyone can get them, even beginners, but only with meaningful communication, no more than 5-10 posts a day. The bonus can be up to 30 cents per post.
      post can reach 30 cent if it meet the requirements ( no likes mentioned here ) the new system can evaluate these posts with other requirements and it can detect the quality of your posts .

Look at second rules
      2.2. Bonuses for likes. They are received by the authors of posts which accumulate likes from the readers of the forum. The Bonus for likes to one post can amount to more than $50.
      This time the rule doesn't mention any limits . You will gain the profits on any likes on useful posts ( not mentioned on previous 5-10 posts )
      read again
      The Bonus for likes to one post

this means if you made +10 useful posts in day and got 80 likes in sum of all posts .

you will be rewarded For posting on ( 10 posts max ) , but for likes , you will be rewarded on all thanks you got on all posts . Mt 5 won't put a rule to limit informative posts
      and remember that the limit of monthly bonus is very high 2000 $ !!

Another point , this issue was discussed before from previous moderator and i read after joining the forum , here is the pic .

Name:  Screenshot - 2_8_2019 , 1_53_49 PM.png
Views: 194
Size:  89.3 KB

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to fightforfun(fff) for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-08-2019), forexguy9 (02-10-2019), forexianz (02-10-2019), FxBD (02-08-2019), GhostMode (02-09-2019), Interlock (02-08-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2019), Youcefstyles (02-16-2019), zahid4x (02-08-2019), Zysitililititilitid (02-15-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,732 Times in 2,477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Against Mr. bappy4x action
      Mate, try to take it normally. I see that many user are jealous of bappy4x's promotion. I am also a senior user of MT5 forum than him. It doesn't mean that i am capable of replacing his position. He is just doing his duty. Our super moderator is also strict about this rule of making 5-10 posts per day. I think he just following orders nothing else. It's only my opinion. We shouldn't attack forum user personally. He is now in charge so we should help him as he is also from our country.

Have you made more than 10 posts per day mate? I hardly can post 1-2 per day. On weekend i made 10 posts per day.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

bappy4x (02-08-2019), forexguy9 (02-10-2019), forexianz (02-10-2019), FxBD (02-08-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2019), Zysitililititilitid (02-15-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,882 Times in 4,791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Mate, try to take it normally. I see that many user are jealous of bappy4x's promotion. I am also a senior user of MT5 forum than him. It doesn't mean that i am capable of replacing his position. He is just doing his duty. Our super moderator is also strict about this rule of making 5-10 posts per day. I think he just following orders nothing else. It's only my opinion. We shouldn't attack forum user personally. He is now in charge so we should help him as he is also from our country.

Have you made more than 10 posts per day mate? I hardly can post 1-2 per day. On weekend i made 10 posts per day.
      When you made some post and before getting bonus someone delete your maximum post then what will be happened with you just imagine and i feel like that, i am not jealous of his promotion, he just missed used of his power, if he really want to do his duty then he can remind me about this and there are no rules of deleting our meaningful post, see above post of yours on there our previous moderator talking about this rules.

I personally search few members post who daily make more then 10 post, is anyone get any problem with that? no nobody get any problem with that, yeah he is from our country if he want any kind of help then i will help him.

He need to be more friendly like others moderator, You are old member of this forum do you see any action like this from others moderator till now? i think no, because they are all friendly and i get lot of help from others moderator.

When i get more free time on that time i try to post in this forum and yes most of the time i can able to make more then 10 post per day.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-08-2019), forexguy9 (02-10-2019), forexianz (02-10-2019), Interlock (02-12-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2019), Zysitililititilitid (02-15-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,034 Times in 4,699 Posts

WOW! This is the first time since i joined MT5 Forum in 2012 to see a member started complains. This is also the first time i have seen new Mod sent a Warm Warning with a lot of " !!! "

Do you know the struggle of previous Ex-Mods and Ex-SupMod increased forum traffic to be crowded like this ? Of course you won't know because you just joined in 2017.

Actually, we're say welcome to new forum administration (new moderator) as we know now we only have 4 moderators left keep survive but many members feel your sentences look arrogant while sending a warning or just for chit-chat.

You look like a lion awakened from sleep to look for prey full of ego and emotion. If I'm not wrong, you have made a mistake ban a member without a clear reason. You also have to introspect and change the style of your posts.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

forexguy9 (02-10-2019), forexianz (02-10-2019), Interlock (02-12-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-08-2019), Youcefstyles (02-16-2019), zahid4x (02-08-2019), Zysitililititilitid (02-15-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,669 Times in 7,564 Posts

Thread closed temporarily for investigation!

14. The following 8 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-08-2019), fightforfun(fff) (02-08-2019), forexguy9 (02-10-2019), forexianz (02-10-2019), GhostMode (02-09-2019), Interlock (02-12-2019), zahid4x (02-08-2019), Zysitililititilitid (02-15-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,669 Times in 7,564 Posts

Hello, respect to my Old friend and Senior members.
      Calm down guys, let's ignite the fire our cigarettes and make coffee first.

Now we limit for posting per day to all members because it's good for us.
      You guys do not need to flood post more than 10 posts every day, just choose good topics and then share the quality and informative posts.

For example,
      If i made 20 posts, only 10 of 20 posts rewarded for a bonus. It's called wasting time for myself, even i made 1 post spent more than 15 minutes up to 1 hour.
      Better focus back to trading after made max 10 posts a day, isn't it?
      Remember Only the 10 posts of all of them will be rewarded for a bonus.

I've restored 6 posts that have been deleted.
      Sorry mate, other posts are violate the rules as low quality and less than 500 characters that can't be restored.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13010636
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13010617
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13010359
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13010665
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13010620
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13010646

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD     
      I only try to say that posting limit should be increase up to 25-30 that will be better for mt5 forum.

Sorry, we can't do that because we only have a Small team right now. It can be out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by fightforfun(fff)     
      you will be rewarded For posting on ( 10 posts max ) , but for likes , you will be rewarded on all thanks you got on all posts . Mt 5 won't put a rule to limit informative posts
      and remember that the limit of monthly bonus is very high 2000 $ !!
      No limit for informative posts but we limit the total posts now.

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     

Thank you, we appreciate your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan     
      WOW! This is the first time since i joined MT5 Forum in 2012 to see a member started complains. This is also the first time i have seen new Mod sent a Warm Warning with a lot of " !!! "

Do you know the struggle of previous Ex-Mods and Ex-SupMod increased forum traffic to be crowded like this ? Of course you won't know because you just joined in 2017.

Actually, we're say welcome to new forum administration (new moderator) as we know now we only have 4 moderators left keep survive but many members feel your sentences look arrogant while sending a warning or just for chit-chat.

You look like a lion awakened from sleep to look for prey full of ego and emotion. If I'm not wrong, you have made a mistake ban a member without a clear reason. You also have to introspect and change the style of your posts.
      Thank you, we appreciate your suggestion. You know well about our history.
      I will introspect and correcting my small team. Hope my new team read and understand your suggestion.

Thank you all for your complaints, suggestion and all the information.
      Hopefully, after this case, it can return to normal without any hostility between members.

Best Regards.
      Thread Closed!

16. The following 12 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

bigearners (02-12-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (02-08-2019), elssayed (02-11-2019), fightforfun(fff) (02-08-2019), forexguy9 (02-10-2019), forexianz (02-10-2019), FxBD (02-08-2019), GhostMode (02-09-2019), Interlock (02-12-2019), jeryco (02-18-2019), zahid4x (02-08-2019), Zysitililititilitid (02-15-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,034 Times in 4,699 Posts

Hello, Administrator bappy4x. What the hell are you doing in my post? You edited GIF on my post without me agreeing or not. Are you an MT5 Forum owner who can edited members posts to look GOOD for you?

I like the appearance of my post before you edit it.

After you edited GIF on my post, i really don't like it. Yup, this maybe looks GOOD for you but NOT for me!

I am very uncomfortable with your actions on my post!
      Besides that, exclamation mark that you use on my VM indicates that you are so arrogant and shows if the action you have done is absolute.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

fadilah (03-07-2019), Mustansir (03-07-2019), zahid4x (03-07-2019)

Closed Thread