• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 336 of 359 ... 331 334 335 336 337 338 341 ...
    Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3582

Thread: ayan555's - Trading journal

1. #3351 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,093 Times in 1,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
      Good morning my dearest friends I hope you all for fine and enjoying your profitable trades dear yesterday I update some technical analysis which were exactly prove right and I am very happy dear friend now I am going to share technical analysis at silver metal ll as I am thinking that silver metal need some price reversal from its current price and I think that price of silver metal fall from 14.40 towards $14 and this is time to trade at silver metal with sell order and we can earn 40 pips from silver metal if we sell it,
      In H1 you can see a Breakout towards down side and as I draw a lower trend line which is now inviting us for selling of silver metal

Attachment 180299
      I agree with you but according to me the exception above this silver is the resistance area 14 650 And now the silver is trying to fall from the bottom and if its rate falls, the target below it will be 13850. If we sell silver at this time then you can get good profit from it. When Silver will touch Tera 850, then the silver rate increases, then after that we can gain profit by buying the journey.
      ...Mr.KingKong Trading Journal...
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13689623
      Guess trend section ....payment proof .....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Kingkong For This Useful Post:

hafsa (03-25-2020)

3. #3352 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,085 Times in 2,745 Posts

Good morning my dearest friends I hope you all for fine and enjoying your profitable trades dear yesterday I update some technical analysis which were exactly prove right and I am very happy dear friend now I am going to share technical analysis at silver metal ll as I am thinking that silver metal need some price reversal from its current price and I think that price of silver metal fall from 14.40 towards $14 and this is time to trade at silver metal with sell order and we can earn 40 pips from silver metal if we sell it,
      In H1 you can see a Breakout towards down side and as I draw a lower trend line which is now inviting us for selling of silver metal

Attachment 180299
      Hy respected member your opinion regarding the white metal silver is absolutely right and I totally agree with your point of view. Silver yesterday hit the highest level of 14.200. If we talk about today till time this pair hit the highest level of 14.670 so according to my prediction silver will rise today so target is 15.000 according to my prediction. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. I wish that remaining days of this week will be profitable for you.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mian gee for this useful post.

ayan555 (03-25-2020), Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-26-2020)

5. #3353 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,821 Posts

Attachment 180299
      My dear friends, you have adopted silver , which is very well shared, so my sewer will not make you very silvered according to it, because gold has stopped its moment, then it will not do so much in your mouth. To make a profit from my house, you have to do very good teams in silver. If you open silver nitrate, then you will be able to earn a lot of good profit from it, so you should open illustration in it.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to kaamranaahmed for this useful post.

ayan555 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), Sunnyleone (03-25-2020)

7. #3354 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,370 Times in 1,943 Posts

Attachment 180299
      Silver always follows gold. If we want to understand the brightness of silver, then we should first understand gold because it is always behind gold. Today Silvar is going to go up a lot because Gold is also going up and its RSI Indicator and its Bull bar Candle are strengthening its price action.And we should also open up our trade today, so today we can have too much beneficial like this again.And Silver's next level almost 15.00
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

ayan555 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020)

9. #3355 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kingkong     
      I agree with you but according to me the exception above this silver is the resistance area 14 650 And now the silver is trying to fall from the bottom and if its rate falls, the target below it will be 13850. If we sell silver at this time then you can get good profit from it. When Silver will touch Tera 850, then the silver rate increases, then after that we can gain profit by buying the journey.
      silver last month candle is spinning top after a downtrend which indicates the indecision in market and shows that now market made pull back from that point Secondly
      We Are On The Way

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

ayan555 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), Unregistered (2)

11. #3356 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,745 Times in 3,949 Posts

Good afternoon dear friend I hope you visit my previous trading update at silver metal in which I update about silver metal and I said that it is good to sell silver when price of silver was at 14.35 and I said next target for your sell trade is $14 and I am glad to tell you that at this time my analysis work same as I predict about silver metal and silver move below $14 and now next target for Silver is 13.50

Name:  Screenshot_2020-03-25-17-19-38-78.png
Views: 421
Size:  59.3 KB

12. The following 12 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (03-25-2020), Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), kanyB1 (03-26-2020), Luckytrader111 (03-25-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-25-2020), Mian gee (03-25-2020), tahir ahmed (03-25-2020), Unregistered (4)

13. #3357 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,370 Times in 1,943 Posts

Good afternoon dear friend I hope you visit my previous trading update at silver metal in which I update about silver metal and I said that it is good to sell silver when price of silver was at 14.35 and I said next target for your sell trade is $14 and I am glad to tell you that at this time my analysis work same as I predict about silver metal and silver move below $14 and now next target for Silver is 13.50

Attachment 180412
      Silver keeps on fluctuating when supporting the bullish intraday channel and continues holding above it, and gets positive help from SMA 50, trusting that the normal bullish pattern will continue ... SMA 50 is a decent positive help at the cost, to keep the upside situation legitimate for the coming time frame, sitting tight for a positive motivating force
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

ayan555 (03-25-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-25-2020)

15. #3358 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,603 Times in 4,495 Posts

Attachment 180412
      Silver is falling down from the last some hours, while the Gold is still above the monthly pivotal point's if the Gold will stayed above it than I think the Silver will not fall down, both of these metallic pairs are related with each other, so I will prefer to do the wait for the fall down of the Gold if you wanna sold the Silver.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hande For This Useful Post:

Mahnoor jee (03-25-2020)

17. #3359 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,331 Times in 1,271 Posts

Attachment 180412
      It's a good post and analysis on silver. Silver is going upward and it is going up from the value of 11.30 and it already reached at the value of 14.67 and at this time it is trading at the value of 14.03 and from my point of analysis it will go more up in the coming time and I will suggest buy trade on this metal and its a good opportunity to earn a good amount of profit from trading at silver. Keep remain in touch with forex trading market for better updates.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), Mian gee (03-25-2020), Wadda (03-27-2020)

19. #3360 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,451 Times in 1,364 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kingkong     
      hello my dear friends how are you
      white metal was moving upside as a trend but now its started to make a range I think here there are some big orders those are holding the prices of silver.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Shehroz khan For This Useful Post:

Mahnoor jee (03-25-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 336 of 359 ... 331 334 335 336 337 338 341 ...