• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 609 of 638 ... 604 607 608 609 610 611 614 ...
    Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 6378

Thread: ayan555's - Trading journal

1. #6081 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2701 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,261 Times in 6,297 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Default Buy Gold and target 2000$

Good morning respected forum fellow, mate yesterday was Friday and we all receive our weekly bonus and so I am thankful to MT 5 forum team and Instaforex team.

Eid Greetings for Muslims;

Gold::

Mate yesterday gold move down to 1954$ but closing of gold market is at 1974$ so mate I think gold will move in up side in next week so mate now I am looking for target 2000$ in gold and I think we have to think for buy trade at gold as we can earn good money from gold if we buy gold and mate good luck for trade at gold.

Name: Buy Gold and target 2000$.png Views: 571 Size: 27.0 KB
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14812591

2. 12 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

Adorn (08-01-2020), amiron56 (08-01-2020), Atif shazad (08-01-2020), Fighterss (08-01-2020), Hassanmehmood (08-01-2020), Interlock (08-01-2020), Kalex (08-01-2020), surferrider (08-01-2020), Unregistered (4)

3. #6082 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,414 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
      Good morning respected forum fellow, mate yesterday was Friday and we all receive our weekly bonus and so I am thankful to MT 5 forum team and Instaforex team.

Mate yesterday gold move down to 1954$ but closing of gold market is at 1974$ so mate I think gold will move in up side in next week so mate now I am looking for target 2000$ in gold and I think we have to think for buy trade at gold as we can earn good money from gold if we buy gold and mate good luck for trade at gold.

Attachment 241874

Gold is exchanging at the estimation of as of now and it is ceaselessly going descending from the estimation of from a week ago and from my place of that it will at any rate go down beneath the estimation of 1840 in the coming tim and I will propose just sell exchange on this cash pair for the coming time and I trust that it will give you a decent reaction and great about benefit so you need to stay in contact with this for a for better news investigation and modify your exchange got into the circumstance of exchanging market. Good karma.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Snoopdogg for this useful post.

Adorn (08-01-2020), ayan555 (08-01-2020), Unregistered (1)

5. #6083 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,584 Times in 1,407 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Attachment 241874

Good morning thank you so much for sharing your analysis on gold this yellow metal is strongly bullish and I think we need to go with trend will hopefully give us good profit holding above 1950 is pretty good sign for bulls. I’m looking here for potential buying opportunities on hold will hopefully get one buy entry on gold on Monday and will target 2000 resistance wish you all the best.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Adorn For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (08-01-2020)

7. #6084 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,979 Times in 5,951 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241874
      Eid Mubarak.

May our sacrifice will remove the pandemic corona virus from this world. Gold is clearly bullish right now. Last week it tested 1980 level and then bounced back to 1905 level. I appreciate your analysis on gold mate. According to my analysis i think gold will gonna test 2000 level by this weave. Let's see what will happen next mate.

8. 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

ayan555 (08-01-2020), Unregistered (2)

9. #6085 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241874
      good morning dear Ayan555, hope today will end the fun week. for Gold analysis I totally agree with you where at the close of the market this morning the price of Gold continues to strengthen and even the H4 resistance has also been broken out, so it is likely that the price of Gold will continue to rise next week and may reach 2000 prices

10. #6086 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241874
      Gold still very strong and move only up side and i see they have strong chances to move more up side so according to my point of gold only for buyer and not sell this time because selling entry give us loss this time so buy gold and ride on market for long term.

11. #6087 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9368 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 48,536 Times in 13,989 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 3

Attachment 241874
      My now we have three heads if we bull on the gold price. On the hourly chart the price managed some power, but while he reached near 1980 felt significant weakness. Both of the reasons I am not I will keep stop any buying decisions, but when the price is able to form h4 candle above 1980 I will be buy on the asset.

12. #6088 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9743 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,493 Times in 5,984 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 2

Attachment 241874
      At the last weekly and monthly day also Gold has not shown any kind of bearish movement and for that me also feel that the yellow metal will go upwards to the 2020 and the 2050 level can be seen .Gold will surely break the 1980 level because its not now depending upon the USD and moving as per the sentiments .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

Fighterss (08-01-2020)

14. #6089 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,267 Times in 2,257 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241874
      yes I also tribal earning good profit on gold my expectation about the gold is at next week gold will be going 2000 next week and good luck for the next week and I will request you we will be buy the trade of gold and your trade your profit is depend upon your luck and also your skills so I would request you suggest you properly improve the ability.to I will request the every traders work hard and properly learning the marketing and in the next week I also target will achieving good profit on gold, my target and my opinion about the gold is that easily 0.01 lot size will be and $50 and withdrawal profit

15. 3 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Abc1 (08-06-2020), Unregistered (2)

16. #6090 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,015 Times in 1,014 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 241874
      Yes according to my point of you god is moving upward direction in Forex trading business because sometimes with very fastly upward and downward direction in Forex trading supporting the best of a software in Gold moving upward 2000 about the marketing Forex trading have a reading skills about the market in Forex account is a very important and learning of the qualities about the motivation and qualities about the market is closed forex and enjoy with the help of knowledge of the inequality support the motivation

17. 3 users say Thank You to Forex student for this useful post.

Fighterss (08-01-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 609 of 638 ... 604 607 608 609 610 611 614 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 21