• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 744 of 781 ... 739 742 743 744 745 746 749 ...
    Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7809

Thread: ayan555's - Trading journal

1. #7431 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,052 Times in 454 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
      Result of Silver trade;

Good morning respected forum fellow mate at Friday after receiving weekly bonus I place a buy trade at silver and when market close my trade was in 40$ loss and it was looking that I will face margin call but luckily yesterday my buy trade at silver hit TP and give me 23$ profit so I am happy and I was offline yesterday so I don't update about my trade.

EURUSD Analysis:

Mate in daily chart now EURUSD is forming a triangle pattern and 4 days ago EURUSD get rejection from lower line of triangle and now it looks that buy trade is good and confirm movement in EURUSD to up side so mate with the help of this pattern I think we have to go for buy trade and this time target for eurusd buy trade is 1.2050 mate if you use bollinger band in EURUSD then you also found a bullish movement in EURUSD and buy trade is good in this pair so good luck for all.

Attachment 275767
      hope you also will be fine and doing well in forex market I hope you are earning very profit in this market today I I have seen your analysis about EUR USD dollar v United States dollar I think in my point of view this candle I will make a bull and market also goes upward as you mentioned in the chart and you tell so I am strongly agreed with your analysis your analysis are very good and very profitable so it will be a long and very profitable trade

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to Gold Master for this useful post.

alexnder (09-17-2020), Dee Ex (09-17-2020), Munda 420 (09-16-2020), Sunnyleone (09-16-2020)

3. #7432 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3177 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,276 Times in 7,571 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Withdrawal Received of 22.68$

Good afternoon respected forum fellow hope you will be fine and mate as today early in my update I told you that I open a buy trade at silver and that trade give me 23$ profit and today I submit withdrawal request of that money and finally I am happy to inform you that I received my withdrawal in my Skrill wallet so I am thankful to Instaforex finance department for there quick action on withdrawal.

Name: Recieved 22.68$ witthdrwal in skrill.png Views: 381 Size: 20.5 KB
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      My Latest Trading journal update is below
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14983619

4. #7433 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2031 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,165 Times in 4,239 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good afternoon respected forum fellow hope you will be fine and mate as today early in my update I told you that I open a buy trade at silver and that trade give me 23$ profit and today I submit withdrawal request of that money and finally I am happy to inform you that I received my withdrawal in my Skrill wallet so I am thankful to Instaforex finance department for there quick action on withdrawal.

Attachment 275994
      It looks the price of silver metal is showing good bullish candlestick from the opening of the market in this week and i think the price will touch the 28 dollar in this week because it is showing bullish trend in the chart so it will move towards upper position so I am thinking about buying option for this metal best wishes for you dear friend

5. 5 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

Axefx (09-15-2020), ayan555 (09-15-2020), global20 (09-15-2020), Unregistered (2)

6. #7434 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Bored

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,095 Times in 7,669 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275994
      Congratulation's brother for the withdrawal that has been processed already and you get this amount of the withdrawal in your Skrill wallet, this withdrawal is best that you made and I think now you can earn more from the market because this week the market is providing many best opportunities.
      ForexRider's Trading Joural

Journal Latest Update

7. 4 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

ayan555 (09-15-2020), global20 (09-15-2020), Mariyam2020 (09-15-2020), SweetRose (09-15-2020)

8. #7435 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,505 Times in 2,941 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275994
      Many many congratulations for your $22.00 off withdrawal mate. I think we should give many many thanks to instaforex an MT5 forum. Yes silver was showing buying condition since yesterday but I had sell position which was giving me a Margin Call. Definitely we need to follow the market trend always so that we can drive some profit.

9. 3 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

ayan555 (09-15-2020), ForexRider (09-15-2020), SweetRose (09-15-2020)

10. #7436 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3387 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,008 Times in 5,476 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275994
      Greetings mate,
      Congrats on your success silver and metal prices will test the resistance and buyers will makes good profit from today moves of market, you can get the withdraw in skrill wallet and now makes a new plan for your trading and then share your analyses how much you can earn pips from the metal market best of luck.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14984354

11. 4 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

ayan555 (09-15-2020), ForexRider (09-15-2020), Heals (09-15-2020), Honey Bee (09-15-2020)

12. #7437 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,578 Times in 3,264 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose     
      Greetings mate,
      Congrats on your success silver and metal prices will test the resistance and buyers will makes good profit from today moves of market, you can get the withdraw in skrill wallet and now makes a new plan for your trading and then share your analyses how much you can earn pips from the metal market best of luck.
      Jiya my dear Bhaijaan Salwar's target is falling very much, because its market was alive, work was also done in the first week, if you believe our words, then train Sirwar towards Bye, you can get good profit thanks

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

14. #7438 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      461 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,307 Times in 3,343 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275994
      Congrats mate for receiving you profit as withdrawal and now the team of instforex is more active and doing their job so nicely and its been great opportunity for all of us that we can earn better than any other work just by working on the forum and hopefully you can have more profit margin in the coming days

15. 5 users say Thank You to Miral ch for this useful post.

Heals (09-15-2020), Hussnainirshad (09-15-2020), Unregistered (3)

16. #7439 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,578 Times in 3,264 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Miral ch     
      Congrats mate for receiving you profit as withdrawal and now the team of instforex is more active and doing their job so nicely and its been great opportunity for all of us that we can earn better than any other work just by working on the forum and hopefully you can have more profit margin in the coming days
      my dear brother, today it is fully opened and The price of silver is also going up, whose market you know, was even lower in the last week and will go up this week, if you believe our point, thank you.

17. #7440 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,871 Times in 2,524 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275994

ayan555, wow congratulations on your winning thatís really nice work. Wish you good luck for more profit. I have not made profit this week yet as Iím stuck in my trades and I donít know how to get out if it but will hopefully get out of them soon. Keep it up and hopefully you get many more withdrawals.

Reply to thread
    Page 744 of 781 ... 739 742 743 744 745 746 749 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 24