to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 846 of 850 ... 841 844 845 846 847 848 ...
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 8497

Thread: ayan555's - Trading journal

1. #8451 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3259 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,030 Times in 7,859 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Dear, I hope you are all fine and doing good in your trading. Mate today is Friday, so let see weekly bonus will be update in our mt 5 profile or not. Dear, hope for the best and focus on your quality work.

Trade result:

Dear, yesterday market move very slow and mostly currency pair not move more than 50 pips, but be careful today is Friday and last day of this trading week so hope for good volatility in the market. Mate, yesterday I open a sell trade at GBPUSD in which I use a lot size .30, I sell GBPUSD from 1.3226 and set my target 1.3210. Dear, I am happy that my sell trade of GBPUSD hit that target and give me green pips. Mate, until the new bonus, not credit I will not open a new trade.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GBPUSD sell trade give me 5.07$ profit.png
Views:	30
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	300520

Analysis of USDCAD:

Mate, my today's analysis is of USDCAD. Dear, since the last three week's USDCAD, is showing negative movement in it. This week USDCAD start the same momentum and now USDCAD is trading at 1. 3072. Mate, in the daily chart USDCAD is showing more downward movement ahead. In my chart, you can see some indicators which I am using for assistance in USDCAD trade. Dear, now look at the Bollinger band which is showing clear downward movement ahead with the help of the lower band and also many time USDCAD market touch the middle band in the daily chart but get a rejection from the middle band of BB so this is the first confirmation for sell trade-in USDCAD. Mate, if you look at the Stoch indicator which is now showing a crossover which I showed you by a circle, then you can see Parabola SAR which also showing down movement in USDCAD ahead. So mate just sell USDCAD and set your target 1.2950 in the daily chart.

Name:	Sell USDCAD and TP 1.2950.png
Views:	30
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	300521
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15146846

2. 3 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-20-2020), global20 (11-21-2020), Kapok (11-20-2020)

3. #8452 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10140 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,902 Times in 16,378 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 8

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
    Dear, I hope you are all fine and doing good in your trading. Mate today is Friday, so let see weekly bonus will be update in our mt 5 profile or not. Dear, hope for the best and focus on your quality work.

Trade result:

Dear, yesterday market move very slow and mostly currency pair not move more than 50 pips, but be careful today is Friday and last day of this trading week so hope for good volatility in the market. Mate, yesterday I open a sell trade at GBPUSD in which I use a lot size .30, I sell GBPUSD from 1.3226 and set my target 1.3210. Dear, I am happy that my sell trade of GBPUSD hit that target and give me green pips. Mate, until the new bonus, not credit I will not open a new trade.

Attachment 300520

Analysis of USDCAD:

Mate, my today's analysis is of USDCAD. Dear, since the last three week's USDCAD, is showing negative movement in it. This week USDCAD start the same momentum and now USDCAD is trading at 1. 3072. Mate, in the daily chart USDCAD is showing more downward movement ahead. In my chart, you can see some indicators which I am using for assistance in USDCAD trade. Dear, now look at the Bollinger band which is showing clear downward movement ahead with the help of the lower band and also many time USDCAD market touch the middle band in the daily chart but get a rejection from the middle band of BB so this is the first confirmation for sell trade-in USDCAD. Mate, if you look at the Stoch indicator which is now showing a crossover which I showed you by a circle, then you can see Parabola SAR which also showing down movement in USDCAD ahead. So mate just sell USDCAD and set your target 1.2950 in the daily chart.

Attachment 300521
    Hi respect member ayan555.
    I have honor for you as you grabbed a good size of green pips selling the gbp/usd price yesterday. I read your journal and know you took short position on the gbp/usd and your trade hit your take profit. This is very good sound. Now bonus system has developed and good writer as well as good analyzer are getting very encouraging bonus. Your analysis on the usdcad price is very good analysis as you made well judgement on the asset and give us bearish analysis to trade the asset. I follow and agree with your analysis as stochastic, parabola SAR uptrend rejected by the middle Bollinger band are giving us selling idea on the usdcad price. The problem is that you do not mention entry and exit level.

Business setup and parameters
    Buy the usdcad 1.3030 supported by the h4 stochastic, three more bottoms, take profit 1.3150 where h4 200, stop loss 1.3020.

Sell the price below 1.3030 supported by three more daily indicators, take profit 1.2930 and stop loss 1.3090 where 200 MA is serving as support of the price using h1 time frame.

----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----
    amiron56-s-Trading-journal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (11-21-2020)

5. #8453 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1091 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,963 Times in 2,869 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Trade result:

Attachment 300520

Analysis of USDCAD:

Attachment 300521
    Dear thanks for your technical analysis and thanks for updating your trade result in your trading journal dear first congratulation for a successful trade as you make decent profit from your sell trade of GBP USD.
    Dear your lot size was big but even you make a good profit as we always emphasize that we must use small lot size in any kind of trade.
    Friend, after announcing of new bonus system yet updating of Weekly bonus and crediting of Weekly bonus is under process as today was Friday but still we are waiting for our weekly bonus and hope that it will be updated soon, and we will enjoy a handsome amount of Weekly bonus in our trading account.
    Dear you post a nice technical analysis at the United States dollar against the Canadian dollar in which you emphasize that right now selling trade is the best option, and I am strongly agreed with you that the USD CAD is right now showing a strong decline movement and at this current level if we open a sell trade we can make decent profit from this currency pair from opening of market right now daily candlestick show a good decline movement and further I am expecting more downfall in USD CAD, where I am expecting upcoming target at 1.300.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kapok For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (11-21-2020)

7. #8454 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke26     
    Yesterday, the GBP/USD exchange rate reversed north from the support level formed by the 200-hour SMA and the weekly PP near 1.3200.

Given that the currency pair could gain support from the 55Ė and 100-hour SMAs in the 1.3250 area, it is likely that some upside potential could prevail in the market.

Meanwhile, note that the pair could face the resistance levelóthe weekly R1 at 1.3310. If the given resistance level holds, the exchange rate could reverse south and re-test the predetermined support level.
    My analysis Gbp vs Usd.

My dear companion I ideally everything is great I trust you are acceptable working with forex exchanging and great good with full motivation.So everybody getting a charge out of the Forex exchanging business and companions for relux own brain and for Good arranging .
    Here is my investigation on pound/dollar. The cost is obviously moving inside asending channel and it is regarding it and swinging here and there in this channel with altogether bullish structure. Presently, I anticipate that, the occasion to Upward and test the upper pattern line is thumping at the entryway. On the off chance that the statements gives us a bullish sign on H4 diagram, at that point we will consider purchase bargains. The potential targets are seen at 1.3280 and 1.3310. The stop misfortune will be a little beneath of passage point.

Also, there is an elective situation the pair may break the inward pattern line in the event that this occurs, at that point we will consider sell exchanges after to retest of internal pattern line. For this situation, the best approach to point the objectives up to bring down pattern line will be open.
    Attached Images

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yousaf akram1 For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (11-21-2020)

9. #8455 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3259 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,030 Times in 7,859 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Good morning respected forum fellows. How are you all? What about your trading performance in the last week? Dear, again in this week bonus distribution issue not resolve, and hope so this issue will be killed by the admin team soon. Consistency in bonus distribution is important for the motivation of forum users.

My yesterday trade result:

Mate yesterday was not a good day for me from a trading perspective, as I open a sell trade at GBPUSD currency pair in which I use lot size.30, I sell GBPUSD from 1.3210 and set a target for my this trade 1.3198, but mate then suddenly market move against my trade and show a good bullish movement and my sell trade give me 11.31$ loss. Now I am waiting for a new bonus for my trades.

Name:	GBPUSD sell trade close in loss of 11.31$.png
Views:	22
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	300974

Analysis of NZDUSD:
    Sell Signals:
    Dear, today I will discuss with you, two analysis of NZDUSD. Mate, I chose a daily chart for analysis of NZDUSD. Mate in the daily chart with the help of support and resistance, now NZDUSD is forming a wedge pattern, and where market close that level is exactly touching the resistance level of that wedge pattern. Mate according to wedge pattern it looks that NZDUSD will get a rejection from that resistance level. As you can see in the daily chart NZDUSD already trying to move downside from its wedge pattern resistance and that resistance is available at .6960, market reach this level and move down, right now NZDUSD market close at .6922 so mate with the wedge pattern NZDUSD is showing a sell trade signal ahead. When the market opens on Monday then wait for clear rejection towards downside then open a sell trade in NZDUSD and set your target .6750 and if NZDUSD breaks this resistance at .6960 then after confirmation opens a buy trade in NZDUSD.

Name:	Sell NZDUSD and TP .6750.png
Views:	21
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	300975

Buy Signals:
    Dear, with the help of bollinger band indicator NZDUSD, is looking bullish in the daily chart. Bollinger band movement is now forming an inclined slope in the middle band and in the top band, as I highlighted both bands with the help of circles. Dear, Stoch indicator also showing bullish movement, and maybe it happens that we see some flat movement in NZDUSD ahead, it looks in Stoch indicator. So be careful while open any trade-in NZDUSD currency pair. Mate always try to open trade with small lot size and use stop loss in your trade.

Name:	NZDUSD BUY trade in the bollinger band.png
Views:	22
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	300977
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15146846

10. 4 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

global20 (11-21-2020), Kalex (11-21-2020), Kapok (11-21-2020), MS88105 (11-21-2020)

11. #8456 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    338 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,754 Times in 2,523 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning respected forum fellows. How are you all? What about your trading performance in the last week? Dear, again in this week bonus distribution issue not resolve, and hope so this issue will be killed by the admin team soon. Consistency in bonus distribution is important for the motivation of forum users.

Mate yesterday was not a good day for me from a trading perspective, as I open a sell trade at GBPUSD currency pair in which I use lot size.30, I sell GBPUSD from 1.3210 and set a target for my this trade 1.3198, but mate then suddenly market move against my trade and show a good bullish movement and my sell trade give me 11.31$ loss. Now I am waiting for a new bonus for my trades.
    Attachment 300974

Analysis of NZDUSD:
    Sell Signals:
    Dear, today I will discuss with you, two analysis of NZDUSD. Mate, I chose a daily chart for analysis of NZDUSD. Mate in the daily chart with the help of support and resistance, now NZDUSD is forming a wedge pattern, and where market close that level is exactly touching the resistance level of that wedge pattern. Mate according to wedge pattern it looks that NZDUSD will get a rejection from that resistance level. As you can see in the daily chart NZDUSD already trying to move downside from its wedge pattern resistance and that resistance is available at .6960, market reach this level and move down, right now NZDUSD market close at .6922 so mate with the wedge pattern NZDUSD is showing a sell trade signal ahead. When the market opens on Monday then wait for clear rejection towards downside then open a sell trade in NZDUSD and set your target .6750 and if NZDUSD breaks this resistance at .6960 then after confirmation opens a buy trade in NZDUSD.

Attachment 300975

Buy Signals:
    Dear, with the help of bollinger band indicator NZDUSD, is looking bullish in the daily chart. Bollinger band movement is now forming an inclined slope in the middle band and in the top band, as I highlighted both bands with the help of circles. Dear, Stoch indicator also showing bullish movement, and maybe it happens that we see some flat movement in NZDUSD ahead, it looks in Stoch indicator. So be careful while open any trade-in NZDUSD currency pair. Mate always try to open trade with small lot size and use stop loss in your trade.

Attachment 300977

NZDUSD

NZDUSD declined during the day yesterday, reaching 0.6910 after rising above 0.6930 tomorrow the NZDUSD is trading in a range around the 0.6920 level. The dollar fell slightly after reports emerged that the US president was about to election He rejected the US election On the other hand, the NZD pair has faced pressure from rising yields on USA government bonds. Tax cuts and social security spending proposed by the country's ruling coalition could worsen its debt situation. However, Tomorrow may receive support from the publication of data on the unemployment rate and consumer price USindex in the NZD area. According to the forecast, the unemployment rate may decrease

technical analysis

The NZDUSD pair dropped below 0.6940 on Wednesday and continues to decline. The pair jumped yesterday to a fresh four-week high of 0.7050 to 0.7075 level as the greenback fell on optimism over easing global trade disputes. The US and Mexico have reached an agreement, but the trade war with China continues. The dollar was also supported by a strong consumer confidence index, which showed its best level since two month On the other hand, the US INDEX is under pressure from political instability in American first time in American election history where bond yields are growing. Market participants are awaiting a vote on the American budget, where the public debt may be increased. The dynamics of the NZDUSD pair tomorrow may be affected by the US GDP growth indicators for the second quarter. GDP is projected to decline. If this is confirmed, then the NZD may rise
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201121_114448.png‎
Views:	290
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	300992  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MS88105 For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (11-21-2020)

13. #8457 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1091 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,963 Times in 2,869 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 300974

Analysis of NZDUSD:
    Sell Signals:

Attachment 300975

Buy Signals:

Attachment 300977
    I am happy to see your technical analysis at New Zealand dollar against the United States dollar. I learn a lot of good knowledge from you and I always follow you are technical analysis in my trades. Dear I am really sad to see your trade which you open at GBP against the United States dollar which give you lost more than $11, but profit and loss is part of forex business. You have good experience and I knew about your knowledge so in upcoming trades you will manage good profit.
    You show to technical analysis at same currency pair of New Zealand dollar against the United States dollar, and I am very happy to see both technical analysis in which you try your best and dear I am from early agree with you that right now New Zealand dollar against the United States dollar is forming a wedge pattern where lot of chances that we will see a decline Movement in New Zealand dollar against the United States dollar in next week so dear most probably chances are available that we will see and aggressive movement towards downside in New Zealand dollar against the United States dollar and dear you also mention that there are chances for rising in price of New Zealand dollar against the United States dollar but according to technical analysis I am on selling side of New Zealand dollar against the United States dollar and I will request to you please just sell New Zealand dollar against the United States dollar.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kapok For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (11-21-2020)

15. #8458 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10928 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,264 Times in 6,842 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Attachment 300974

Analysis of NZDUSD:
    Sell Signals:

Attachment 300975

Buy Signals:

Attachment 300977
    Everyone is hoping that the bonus problem would be solved soon because if members are not getting the posting bonuses on time then it becomes really very difficult for them to trade with as maximum members are not having enough equity in their accounts and they have to rely on the weekly bonuses .So here I hope that the issue can be solved soon and we can get regular bonuses like before in weekly basis .

Here me seeing that actually you entered in a wrong position at GBPUSD buy .Last time my condition was also the same thing .The pair actually now showing the bull move and for that we have seen that the pair bounced from the 1.3195 level towards the 1.3270 level .Actually the pair showed a clear bull trend on Nov 17th from this 1.3195 level and for that again in this Friday the area showed the strong resistance and hinted that the pair can go further up and can break the 1.3300 level pretty soon .Your idea was very correct but i feel the timing was wrong .

NZDUSD ANALYSIS :- The weekly timeframe showed very clearly that the pair gave a bullish breakout recently but yes there may be a downfall ,though if there is downside movement in any case then the 200 EMA will act as a very strong resistance here because now the pair is in the consolidation mode after breaking a very strong resistance . The 0.6810 to 0.6785 level can be visited but from there a good bounce is expected or there may be a continuation of the same bull trend which can take the pair towards the 0.7050 level in the coming week.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (11-23-2020)

17. #8459 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1290 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 3,699 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Attachment 300974

Analysis of NZDUSD:
    Sell Signals:

Attachment 300975

Buy Signals:

Attachment 300977

Name:	goo.PNG
Views:	18
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	301160

Yes we can see that since last few months and I hope this will be solved very soon. As far as your trading about gbpusd ideal you think that selling gbpusd can be a very good option from 1.3250 level but you have a position in the very lower down of 1.3210 and that is really possible to down below 1.3150 within next few days even I am expecting me it will got down below 1.300 soon. If you look at the daily chart for gbpusd then we can see that the upper resistance level which is showing 1.3379 level and the lower support area which is 1.2889 and last daily candle which was it over 1.3297 and there is a very much possibility that it will touch over the upper resistance level but later on it will found a Head and Shoulder pattern definitely.

Name:	nzdd.PNG
Views:	17
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	301161

Yes definitely I really expect that NZDUSD will give a long bearish movement within this week and if you look at the daily chart then we can see that the upper resistance level which is 0.7000 and there is a formation of the Bull is Momentum since the lower boundary of 0.6600 level and if you look at the consistency of the bullish momentum which is really impressive and due to the negative situation of USD index it is showing the ball is Momentum but technical opportunity here we can see e e e there is strong chance that
    It will down below because the fever knows this man is clearly seen over 0.700 and that is why price was not crossing since last few days and I am really believing that the drop down below 0.6863 below the the 23.6% fib level.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (11-23-2020)

19. #8460 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik has a reputation beyond repute Tania Malik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    566 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 Times in 1,451 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Attachment 300974

Analysis of NZDUSD:
    Sell Signals:

Attachment 300975

Buy Signals:

Attachment 300977
    My dear forum friends now a days trading performance of experts traders are also not well becaue markeet moved in mix type of trends and it never gives us proper response, but pros and cons of forex markeet is that it will intentially moved in mix trend like as gold, Silver, and Crude oil commodity and also US dollar these all are moved in mix trends.
    NZD/USD Currency pair's overview
    In last night you can see the Chart of US dollar according to hourly time frame as like H4 and H1 you can take the result tha t according to hourly time frame at midnight while before closing the markeet USD tries to recover its difference and tries to go up and it will be succeeded to grow that why the NZD pair will fall in sell trend and will closed on the area of 0.6925 and rejects from the point of 0.6948 and give 23 pips in sell trend I thought that it is very big movement for midnight and before in my previous analysing I did'nt seem such like movement so now it has been cleared that NZD is in sell trend.
    Results
    In future I have analysis this pair that in sell trend this is clearly showing that it is in bearish trend and it will make this area demand and supply zone area but due to fixature movement of the US dollar Newzeland Dollar will touch the are of according to my expectations 0.6800 and it is too much big opportunity for us and good time to sell this pair and gain many blue pips again in form of profit hope for best in next week.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tania Malik For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (11-23-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 846 of 850 ... 841 844 845 846 847 848 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 25