• Reply to thread
    Page 323 of 323 ... 318 321 322 323
    Results 3,221 to 3,224 of 3224

Thread: ayan555's - Trading journal

1. #3221 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2039 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,837 Times in 3,388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
      Good morning respected forum fellows how are you? Now In this update I will tell you my technical analysis at Silver metal, mate in last week there was no big move happen in silver metal and now silver metal is above from 50 and 100 MA and also it is touching to resistance in daily time which you can check in my attached screen shot so mate in my mind I think this is time to sell Silver and silver metal is ready to move down and next target for silver is 16.98.

Attachment 173503
      Yatna because the 50 day moving average in 200 day moving average is support the price to make up aur friend was the level of 1610 because the market is closed above the level of 1580 and the second one is that the very strong and healthy bones candle we have to find at the last Friday in the most interesting thing is that the 50 day moving average is also sports that the price is making the bliss move towards the level of 1580

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinza128 For This Useful Post:

Jackroay (02-16-2020)

3. #3222 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      490 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,539 Posts

Good morning respected forum fellows how are you? Now In this update I will tell you my technical analysis at Silver metal, mate in last week there was no big move happen in silver metal and now silver metal is above from 50 and 100 MA and also it is touching to resistance in daily time which you can check in my attached screen shot so mate in my mind I think this is time to sell Silver and silver metal is ready to move down and next target for silver is 16.98.

Attachment 173503
      Hello my dear friend hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis I hope you will be enjoying your weekend with your family and friends I also agree with you guys I think it will definitely move in Downward direction so let's see what happen next week
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack reacher For This Useful Post:

molajutt (02-16-2020)

5. #3223 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

molajutt is on a distinguished road molajutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fragile     
      Hello ayan hope you are good seeing you after long time welcome back first if all.Well silver looks to me bullish I think on Monday it will taste atleast itís previous high then might go down
      So here I wonít suggest sell
      Good luck man
      Yes dear I like your technical analysis about silver yes you are right I also suggest that on Monday bearish side will b supportive because silver reading start 17.520 and at Friday it was 17.735 and about my opinion it will support bearish side

6. The Following User Says Thank You to molajutt For This Useful Post:

Jackroay (02-16-2020)

7. #3224 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,251 Times in 611 Posts

Attachment 173503
      Silver take Support from the Moving average 100-at Daily period @17.50. If the market continue the bullish move then it will test the next resistance @18.23. As we can see the silver and gold move along with each other. so if the Gold start dropping from Monday then it can make the bearish trend at this pair and it can hit the support of 17.49 again or little down support region @17.20 price. I am looking the best entry for sell at Gold.

Reply to thread
    Page 323 of 323 ... 318 321 322 323