• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 83 of 178 ... 78 81 82 83 84 85 88 ...

Thread: ayan555's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7171 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,618 Times in 4,688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
      Good morning respected forum fellows how are you and what is your performance of today, mate early in the morning i told you that my gold trade is running in sell order and now my gold trade is in 11$ profit and it it few pips away form my target, mate today there was a high impact new of GBP release which is in positive so i take a buy trade in gbpusd which is also in some pips profit now,
      I am thankful to all of you who visit my trading journal and your feedback is very good for me and i read all your reply,

USDCAD

Mate my this update is about USDCAD trade, mate if you look at daily chart then you find that gbpusd already break daily bottom trend line which was a good support line for usdcad and now it is trading below that trend line and mate now i am looking more bearish movement in usdcad and my next target is its next support price which is at 1.3097 it is 150 pips away but it take some days and i will get this earning.

Attachment 119689
      Well, what I could read into the daily chart of the usdcad currency pair is a possible bullish move. On the daily chart, price dropped below moving average 200 but quickly moved back and price is now on the moving average. From all indications, there is the probability of price the pair going bullish.
      Whatever, I wish you lots of green pips on the trade.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-11-2019), Financial (06-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning respected forum fellows how are you and what is your performance of today, mate early in the morning i told you that my gold trade is running in sell order and now my gold trade is in 11$ profit and it it few pips away form my target, mate today there was a high impact new of GBP release which is in positive so i take a buy trade in gbpusd which is also in some pips profit now,
      I am thankful to all of you who visit my trading journal and your feedback is very good for me and i read all your reply,

USDCAD

Mate my this update is about USDCAD trade, mate if you look at daily chart then you find that gbpusd already break daily bottom trend line which was a good support line for usdcad and now it is trading below that trend line and mate now i am looking more bearish movement in usdcad and my next target is its next support price which is at 1.3097 it is 150 pips away but it take some days and i will get this earning.

Attachment 119689
      Hello dear
      USD / CAD
      The pair is held in a defensive position through the European session early on Tuesday and currently at the lower end of its daily range, in the middle of 1.32.
      The pair failed to take advantage of overnight recovery from its three-month lows and met some of the new offer on Tuesday amid a good rebound in crude oil prices, which tends to support demand for the commodity-linked currency.
      Good luck

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mespahprof for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-11-2019), Financial (06-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1475 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,667 Times in 1,890 Posts

USDCAD

Attachment 119689
      Hello dear,
      Thanks my dear for sharing your analysis overall I am agree about your point of view because I am looking that it is ready to coming down with high volatility if we talk about weekly time frame analysis and I am looking that the next target of the market will be 1.31 easily in this week.
      But, you know that there are a lot of problems in economic situation in United State that's why United State dollar is not going to follow the market Trend and not respect any technical factor.
      So it will be better for us to do trade with proper money management and follow the market Trend.
      Have a good day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (06-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

jamil087 has much to be proud of jamil087 has much to be proud of jamil087 has much to be proud of jamil087 has much to be proud of jamil087 has much to be proud of jamil087 has much to be proud of jamil087 has much to be proud of jamil087 has much to be proud of jamil087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,063 Times in 342 Posts

Good morning respected forum fellows, how are you all, how was your first day at trading market yesterday market was little bit good and with this many members earn profit but i ready many update and many members got margin call specially on GBPUSD pair, Congrats for those who earn good profit and sadness for those who face margin call or having running trades in loss. Mate yesterday my gold sell trade give me 13$ earning which is good news for me as i start my this week with some profit.

GOLD & #USDX

Respected mate yesterday was bearish day for gold and it move to its support of 1324$ but it can not hold it due to bottom price in h1 and take a pull back for price correction, now gold is at 1329$ and my analysis is about gold for today is bearish and now i am looking gold breaking its support of 1324$ and then go to 1309$ and from that point it move up and this bearish trend complete Elliot wave,
      Mate i am also trading in gold from 1328$ with sell trade with lot size of .02 my first target is 1320$

Attachment 119563

#USDX

Mate you can see in daily chart #USDX touch the support line and bottom trend line and after that now its start once again up side movement so my technical analysis say it move to its second resistance which cause gold and Eurusd bearish move, as there are no high impact news of USDX before Friday.

Attachment 119565
      dear mate you make the good analysis on the gold because gone to down side for the whole day and now the gold is going to retrace to back to buy side for the short term but over all the trend is down and it will go to down side so be paiience and wait and watch for the good chance to buy or sell the good..........
      Name:  Screenshot_7.png
Views: 43
Size:  37.6 KB

Forex Is Easy But Hard is Follow The Rules
      Follow The Rule And Become A Trader

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to jamil087 for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,995 Times in 2,633 Posts

USDCAD

Attachment 119689

Hello mate! Good morning to you mate!
      Your analysis and chart indicating still a stable of the pair, my opinion said that price of USDCAD was making some upwards movement but now price of USDCAD should make some bearish trends too. Lest wait please.

Yesterday and Today USD Index looks being weaker and right now I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities from Gold metal.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-12-2019), Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019), forexguy9 (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,930 Times in 2,382 Posts

Good morning respected forum fellows how are your? What about your yesterday's progress, mate yesterday was good day for me as I earn small profit of 12$ with my gold sell trade as i update my trading journal yesterday in which I show you my running sell trade of Gold. Mate my today analysis is also on Gold but now in opposite direction.

GOLD

Mate we all know gold was in bullish trend but at starting of this week we saw a bearish movement in gold and it was due to overbought in all time in h1, h4, and daily time, so due to that issue gold take a reversal and price of gold fall,my idea was proof right that gold fall up to 1320$ in this wave and then it move up and now it is doing same as i was expecting and now i will show gold h1 chart in this chart after touching the price of 1320$ now gold is at 1327$ which is in fibo level above 23 and it try many time to go down but it fail and now it will go up, mate yesterday daily candlestick was a bullish pin bar which is also good indication of gold bullish so now my suggestion is buy gold and in this time gold move above 1350$ and it try to reach at its resistance of 1363$
      Mate now i have a buy trade at gold which is running in 12$ profit and now gold is only bullish and trade with market trend
      Good luck to all of you.

Name:  today gold running trade in 12$ profit.png
Views: 1862
Size:  34.0 KB

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1920 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,536 Times in 2,547 Posts

Good morning respected forum fellows how are your? What about your yesterday's progress, mate yesterday was good day for me as I earn small profit of 12$ with my gold sell trade as i update my trading journal yesterday in which I show you my running sell trade of Gold. Mate my today analysis is also on Gold but now in opposite direction.

GOLD

Mate we all know gold was in bullish trend but at starting of this week we saw a bearish movement in gold and it was due to overbought in all time in h1, h4, and daily time, so due to that issue gold take a reversal and price of gold fall,my idea was proof right that gold fall up to 1320$ in this wave and then it move up and now it is doing same as i was expecting and now i will show gold h1 chart in this chart after touching the price of 1320$ now gold is at 1327$ which is in fibo level above 23 and it try many time to go down but it fail and now it will go up, mate yesterday daily candlestick was a bullish pin bar which is also good indication of gold bullish so now my suggestion is buy gold and in this time gold move above 1350$ and it try to reach at its resistance of 1363$
      Mate now i have a buy trade at gold which is running in 12$ profit and now gold is only bullish and trade with market trend
      Good luck to all of you.

Attachment 119809
      Hello Ayan55!
      Good Morning, How about your trading mate? Congratulation's mate for your profit's that you have generated yesterday and also you have bought the Gold from very good point, actually I was also thinking so that I should have to bought it from the 1320 but I was need some money so that's why I have submitted the withdrawal request, yes now it will continue the bullish rally

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-12-2019), cfd2forex (06-12-2019), FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), forexguy9 (06-12-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019), skyboy (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,051 Times in 2,096 Posts

GOLD

Good luck to all of you.

Attachment 119809
      Hello, Greetings and Good Morning to you mate, how are you and how is your trading performance going so far into this week, I am suffering from the last week and not able to earn profit due to little knowledge about the Forex mate, you guys always love to trade with different pairs and making always good profit from it but I am really unable to analyze the market with different pairs in one time as like you guys did. But anyway congratulations on your running trade with Gold which now running with floating profit, I hope you are going to close your this trade with very good profit within today or tomorrow. But you know mate, today some news going to published in the USA session, so there the price can change the movement, so before the news come out you should close your trade with profit. Best of luck to you mate.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-12-2019), cfd2forex (06-12-2019), FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), forexguy9 (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5607 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,080 Times in 5,622 Posts

GOLD

Good luck to all of you.

Attachment 119809
      Mr. ayan555 how are you mate?
      Oh you are so fine as you are with your gold analysis and hovering your trade a good profit. Mate, the pricesious metal gold is very complicated to read to its movement so you can book your profit at this time. Because usdx may bonce back at top side when gold fail to make positive trade.

Anyway, I strong believe you have a good strategy. If you switich h1 chart then you understand me the price now going on ranging. Have good trading day mate.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-12-2019), cfd2forex (06-12-2019), FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), forexguy9 (06-12-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,505 Times in 1,699 Posts

GOLD

Good luck to all of you.

We're seeing some more profit taking in gold on Tuesday, with the rebound in the dollar and stronger risk appetite likely contributing to the declines. Gold failed to break above $1,350 on this occasion, or hold above the February high, but that doesn't necessarily mean the rally has run its course. Price has now fallen back towards $1,320 which could be an interesting test, having previously been a notable area of resistance. A rotation off here could see last week's highs coming under pressure again.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-12-2019), forexguy9 (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 83 of 178 ... 78 81 82 83 84 85 88 ...