• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: PAYCO EXCHANGER SCAM ALERT????? be careful guys!!!!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1091 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,759 Times in 2,266 Posts

Default PAYCO EXCHANGER SCAM ALERT????? be careful guys!!!!

hi mate. in 1/2/2019 i try to withdraw my payco balance using one of their verified exchanger. it is payco-exchanger*com and until today 10/2/2019 they are not sending my money to my bank account.my payco already deducted,many email i already sent to payco-exchanger*com and they are not replying and no live support also.i try to reach payco live support they said they will try to help but still it has been 8 days i am contacting them and still no positive result until today.
      from indomt5 i read that payco-exchanger*com since 2018 have similar case with me and many trader describe them as a scam exchanger because the first time we do business with them, they process our withdrawal really fast and the next withdrawal we made they will never process it. here is the evidence of my withdrawal request
      Attached Images  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1091 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,759 Times in 2,266 Posts

problem solved,,,,after so many complain to payco online support i am able to gain back my fund, just becareful with the exchanger you are using guys..
      Attached Images  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

what you have given me I want to have never made a transfer with Payco for a considerable amount of funds. the transfer that I did was only 5 to 10 dollars. so when I make a transaction I can be given facilities easily and the funds arrive at my account. So that I don't dare to transfer above 20 dollars I always transfer little by little even though the discount is quite a lot but my funds can arrive in my bank account.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Edifitri for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread