Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Results 31 to 34 of 34

    Thread: TraderPopUp's Trading Signal

    1. #31
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      Parabolic is on a distinguished road Parabolic's Avatar
      Posts
      42
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      141
      Thanked 28 Times in 17 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by TraderPopUp View Post
      Signal for GBPUSD: (Long term and short term)


      Attachment 106329


      Pair Name: GBPUSD

      Time Frame: 4H

      Support: S1- 1.3185 S2- 1.3237

      Resistance: R1- 1.3384 R2: 1.3308

      Entry 01: Buy for short term, Set some small TP

      Entry 02: Sell for Long term, wait for set a TP because of Brexit issue the GBPUSD pair may fall too much.
      Actually I like your signal for long term because due to brexit issue the price of GBP based pair may go down more, specially the gbpusd pair will fall more, i am managing my funds to trade on news time though there are some rules have to follow to trade on news time.
      But it also good to buy now to get a short profit. Good luck man.


    2. #32
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      TraderPopUp will become famous soon enough TraderPopUp's Avatar
      Posts
      41
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      106
      Thanked 65 Times in 29 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by TraderPopUp View Post
      Signal for GBPUSD: (Long term and short term)


      Attachment 106329


      Pair Name: GBPUSD

      Time Frame: 4H

      Support: S1- 1.3185 S2- 1.3237

      Resistance: R1- 1.3384 R2: 1.3308

      Entry 01: Buy for short term, Set some small TP

      Entry 02: Sell for Long term, wait for set a TP because of Brexit issue the GBPUSD pair may fall too much.
      Hello!!!
      Thanks everyone to reply on my Trading signal thread.
      The signal has worked perfectly for short term traders, but GBPUSD did not move like what I expect today, besides EURUSD moved uppish too much and still the price of EURUSD moving upwards and looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with EURUSD pair.
      Good luck everyone for your trades and be careful about your trades because news time going on!!
      TraderPopUp's Trading Signal


    3. #33
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      XAU is on a distinguished road XAU's Avatar
      Posts
      38
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      140
      Thanked 43 Times in 28 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by TraderPopUp View Post
      Hello!!!
      Thanks everyone to reply on my Trading signal thread.
      The signal has worked perfectly for short term traders, but GBPUSD did not move like what I expect today, besides EURUSD moved uppish too much and still the price of EURUSD moving upwards and looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with EURUSD pair.
      Good luck everyone for your trades and be careful about your trades because news time going on!!
      Yes!! Your signal worked fine finally, but I am not sure about your long term signal because due to brexit the price of GBPUSD can go more upwards too.
      By the way, you never trade with gold? Gold has done a massive movement to upwards today, i dont have any capital now, If I have capital then I must do some trades through gold.


    4. #34
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      TraderPopUp will become famous soon enough TraderPopUp's Avatar
      Posts
      41
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      106
      Thanked 65 Times in 29 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by XAU View Post
      Yes!! Your signal worked fine finally, but I am not sure about your long term signal because due to brexit the price of GBPUSD can go more upwards too.
      By the way, you never trade with gold? Gold has done a massive movement to upwards today, i dont have any capital now, If I have capital then I must do some trades through gold.
      Actually I tried my best support to help you guys, not only for help. This is one kind of sharing my ideas, knowledge to you guys and as a result I am also getting profit, besides you guys are also getting profit.
      Since 2 days there is nothing about signal, because yesterday USD Index was weak, and today USD Index is strong, do trade with USD not against USD.
      TraderPopUp's Trading Signal


    Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts