Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

NabilaNur will become famous soon enough NabilaNur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
      Well i agree with you opinion above, many trader especially for beginner trader who really need trading signal from the expert trader to help him trading well and making profit. In my views, teach scalping technique to beginner trader is not good because that technique is really risky, the percentage risk of loss is really to big for them. I want to know how your trading results from the trading signal provide by TraderPopUp? As i can see you start trading after read his trading signal, is you done making a profit? i am so excited waiting your reply.
      Hello,
      I am much happy to see you are waiting for my reply, Yes! I made some profit using the signal from traderpopup. No doubt about it that he or she is a good predictor. You can also follow this trading signal, I can ensure that you will get must some reasonable profit. Waiting for your next signal, lets wait together.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to NabilaNur for this useful post.

Parabolic (03-19-2019), Templar Assassin (03-12-2019), TraderPopUp (03-08-2019), Unregistered (2), XAU (03-19-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

TraderPopUp will become famous soon enough TraderPopUp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello!! I am here again with you guys presenting my signal for USDJPY.

First of all, lets look the chart first:

Name:  USDJPYH4.png
Views: 18
Size:  39.2 KB

Pair: USDJPY

Signal: Sell

Lot: Should be depended on your capital, don't use full margin to trade.

Target profit: 100 pips from the entry price.

Thank mates who's are following my signal!!!
      TraderPopUp's Trading Signal

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to TraderPopUp for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-27-2019), Parabolic (03-19-2019), Templar Assassin (03-12-2019), Unregistered (4), WiseTrader (03-08-2019), XAU (03-19-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

WiseTrader will become famous soon enough WiseTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TraderPopUp View Post

Attachment 104689

Really, I was waiting for you signal to trade, and I am expecting potential selling opportunities from USDJPY. The price of USD Index being weaker and the price of USDJPY should go down, also there is potential chance to see uptrend too which may depends on news too.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to WiseTrader for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-27-2019), Parabolic (03-19-2019), Templar Assassin (03-12-2019), TraderPopUp (03-12-2019), XAU (03-19-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 104689

Thank you for shaing mate, i learn something new after reading your trading signals thread here, what i learn is your zigzag chart that is shown above, is it zigzag indicator? I think i am wrong. lols I've new trading strategy, before i only focus on scalping technique but after i visit here, i want to learn meding - long term with minimum target 100 of take profit.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Templar Assassin for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-27-2019), Parabolic (03-19-2019), TraderPopUp (03-12-2019), WiseTrader (03-14-2019), XAU (03-19-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Assassin View Post
      Thank you for shaing mate, i learn something new after reading your trading signals thread here, what i learn is your zigzag chart that is shown above, is it zigzag indicator? I think i am wrong. lols I've new trading strategy, before i only focus on scalping technique but after i visit here, i want to learn meding - long term with minimum target 100 of take profit.
      Hello,
      Sorry to say you that I am not much good on analysis too, If you put your eyes on my profile you will notice that i am very new here and trying my best to get something better from mt5 forum.
      Lots of members came here to earn but myself I am here only to gather knowledge only. Maybe you are the same person who is here only to be an expert trader. If you will see lots of analysis from lots of members, making analysis from all of these, you may get the best idea to put a good entry.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to TraderPopUp for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-27-2019), Parabolic (03-19-2019), WiseTrader (03-14-2019), XAU (03-19-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello,
      Sorry to say you that I am not much good on analysis too, If you put your eyes on my profile you will notice that i am very new here and trying my best to get something better from mt5 forum.
      Lots of members came here to earn but myself I am here only to gather knowledge only. Maybe you are the same person who is here only to be an expert trader. If you will see lots of analysis from lots of members, making analysis from all of these, you may get the best idea to put a good entry.
      LoLs, we all the same new member here. I am also try to share my trading strategy to other new member in these forum.
      And also i really like to accept other opinion and or analysis from other member who more expert than my trading skill. I feel we need to learn more, as we know there is no limit to learn. Ah, back to talk your analysis above, which custom indicator you use above in the chart pics? Looks like that is really simple to use, i really interesting to learn from you, bro.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Legion Commander for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-27-2019), Parabolic (03-19-2019), TraderPopUp (03-14-2019), Unregistered (2), WiseTrader (03-14-2019), XAU (03-19-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
      LoLs, we all the same new member here. I am also try to share my trading strategy to other new member in these forum.
      And also i really like to accept other opinion and or analysis from other member who more expert than my trading skill. I feel we need to learn more, as we know there is no limit to learn. Ah, back to talk your analysis above, which custom indicator you use above in the chart pics? Looks like that is really simple to use, i really interesting to learn from you, bro.

I think you get it already because its a zigzag indicator, actually indicator is such types of tools on meta trader 4 and 5 where we may get idea about previous trend. Not like that we will get easily the future trend, but sometimes an expert trader can get the next trend through indicator. Are you these kinds of trader? I hope you are a good trader because you mention here that it's a simple.
      By the way, I am very new here but you look older than me and as well as also you are senior for me and requesting you to open your trading signal here!!

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to TraderPopUp for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-27-2019), Parabolic (03-19-2019), Unregistered (2), WiseTrader (03-14-2019), XAU (03-19-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

WiseTrader will become famous soon enough WiseTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you get it already because its a zigzag indicator, actually indicator is such types of tools on meta trader 4 and 5 where we may get idea about previous trend. Not like that we will get easily the future trend, but sometimes an expert trader can get the next trend through indicator. Are you these kinds of trader? I hope you are a good trader because you mention here that it's a simple.
      By the way, I am very new here but you look older than me and as well as also you are senior for me and requesting you to open your trading signal here!!
      I am also new here, does not matter who new or old. Actually its all about how experienced trader you are! By the way, you signal is quite good and I always do wait for your signal and from your last USDJPY signal I got higher profit.

About indicator, I am little disagreed with you that we can get the next trend using zigzag indicator. It's my opinion only, what do you think?

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to WiseTrader for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-27-2019), Parabolic (03-19-2019), XAU (03-19-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Signal for GBPUSD: (Long term and short term)

Name:  GBPUSDH4.png
Views: 13
Size:  40.9 KB

Pair Name: GBPUSD

Time Frame: 4H

Support: S1- 1.3185 S2- 1.3237

Resistance: R1- 1.3384 R2: 1.3308

Entry 01: Buy for short term, Set some small TP

Entry 02: Sell for Long term, wait for set a TP because of Brexit issue the GBPUSD pair may fall too much.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to TraderPopUp for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-27-2019), Parabolic (03-19-2019), Unregistered (1), XAU (03-19-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

XAU will become famous soon enough XAU's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Signal for GBPUSD: (Long term and short term)

Attachment 106329

Pair Name: GBPUSD

Time Frame: 4H

Support: S1- 1.3185 S2- 1.3237

Resistance: R1- 1.3384 R2: 1.3308

Entry 01: Buy for short term, Set some small TP

Entry 02: Sell for Long term, wait for set a TP because of Brexit issue the GBPUSD pair may fall too much.
      That is amazing analysis for short term traders, because right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportuninties for GBPUSD pair only for short term traders.
      By the way, tonight the price may reach 40/50 pips up and you guys can put some buy.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to XAU for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-27-2019), Parabolic (03-19-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5