Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sweetfriends is an unknown quantity at this point sweetfriends's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadda     
      Sir in my opinion both indicators mt4 and mt5 are best for trading but some accounts are open in mt4 and some are in mt5 and when we create our insta forex account at that time we see our account on which indicator it will open but maximum open in mt4 and maximum people including me use mt4 trading application for trading purpose. So i prefer it because market trend we can easily understand in this indicator.

Please you have to correct your knowledge, Instaforex offer both types of account, MT4 terminal account and MT5 terminal accounts. when we want to open our account. Instaforex give us right we can open our account on MT4 terminal or MT5 terminal.

currently i am using MT4 terminal and Instaforex offer us variety of account type and server to open our account on MT4 terminal. below is the example of MT4 account.
      Instaforex-UK.com
      instaforex-Hongkong.com
      Instaforex-USA.com etc
      all account open on these server are MT4 base terminal. so it is your own choice to open your account on which terminal do you want.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Eard1957 is on a distinguished road Eard1957's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amjadnawaz671     
      Hi to all my question ia what is the basic function of indicators and which time is best to use and mt4 and mt5 indicators difference please???

1st you have to clear your self your talking about indicators or your talking about terminals, There are two different version of forex trading terminals one is meta trader 4 known as mt4 the lastest version is meta trader 5 known as mt5. Both have similar indicators in it. Most common trading terminal is mt4.

Now come to 2nd part of your question the basic function are usually used to forecast price changes on the currency market and the best time frame to use these builtin indicators are always higher chose always h4 or daily time frame for that. As there is less noise in higher time frame as compared to lower time frame chart.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear how are you i hope you will be fine. I technical analysis we use indicators and other tools for analysis the trend. You have to get all three tyoes if indicators in your system these inducators indicates you the trend some shows strength of market some show the trend and some show the sell or bought rate. So use these three types if indicators in your system.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Scall1999 will become famous soon enough Scall1999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amjadnawaz671     
      Hi to all my question ia what is the basic function of indicators and which time is best to use and mt4 and mt5 indicators difference please???
      The basic and best indicators are MA, Bollinger Bands and MACD.

MA is Moving Average is use to identify the trend where Bollinger Bands to measure volatility. Both these indicators use on higher time frame to get better results such as h1 and h4. They are simply use to provide signals that can be effective with proper money management plans.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2