• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Which indicators best mt4 or mt5

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Which indicators best mt4 or mt5

Hi to all my question ia what is the basic function of indicators and which time is best to use and mt4 and mt5 indicators difference please???

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Amjadnawaz671 for this useful post.

Eshaal (04-29-2019), Hamza390 (Yesterday), Niazi1122 (05-12-2019), Unregistered (2), Wadda (05-22-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

V3as is an unknown quantity at this point V3as's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the best indicator to use in metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 is the Moving Average indicator, where the indicator is very easy and can be used for analysis in metatrader 4 or 5. so we can use these indicators by analyzing what we do every day.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in using metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 we can use whatever indicators we have. it's just that each indicator has its own settings so we can only trade on our metatrader according to the indicators that support it. the default metatrader indicator can certainly be used for trading on metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 because it is already set by default from the creator of the metatrader.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mugiwara For This Useful Post:

Wadda (05-22-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the best indicator for trading on Metatrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 is just a moving average indicator. yes it depends on how we do credit because we are in accordance with the way we do it ourselves sometimes need indicators that are enough for us to master and enough we understand thus we will more easily get profit from each signal from the indicators we use.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Edifitri For This Useful Post:

Hamza390 (Yesterday)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir in my opinion mt4 indicator is best and we must use mt4 trading application for trading because it is easy to monitor and work. So we must use mt4 and almost every trader use it instead of mt5.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eshaal For This Useful Post:

Hamza390 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122 is a splendid one to behold Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      686 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir I use mt4 trading application for trading purpose and mt5 forex forum for discussing trading issues to each other and also for creating posts and threads. So we must use these two indicators for working in this forum.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Niazi1122 for this useful post.

Hamza390 (Yesterday), Wadda (05-22-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone how are you all i have always lrefer mt5 indicator i love this indicator and i always used it for analyis the market trend and i always work accordinh to it and got the profit as well as bonises in this regards ao if you want to get the bonises just use sthe mt5 indicator that is helpful for every one of us

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Liontrader For This Useful Post:

Hamza390 (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amjadnawaz671     
      Hi to all my question ia what is the basic function of indicators and which time is best to use and mt4 and mt5 indicators difference please???
      Remember indicators never tells you the future of price it only change the price picture, and can tell you the past price if you use MA, and indicators only helps you to identify the over sold or over bought area, where some traders use MA as support and resistance areas. The best time frame for using indicators are h4 and higher time frames.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best indicator is what which accuracy is great for you and which you learned you most of time with diffrent market possibilities and finally you set one accurate ratio for this indicator which gives you better performance and profit consistanly

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Wadda is a jewel in the rough Wadda is a jewel in the rough Wadda is a jewel in the rough Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir in my opinion both indicators mt4 and mt5 are best for trading but some accounts are open in mt4 and some are in mt5 and when we create our insta forex account at that time we see our account on which indicator it will open but maximum open in mt4 and maximum people including me use mt4 trading application for trading purpose. So i prefer it because market trend we can easily understand in this indicator.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wadda For This Useful Post:

Hamza390 (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2