Reply to thread

Thread: Which Programming language is better for Automated software for Forex trading ?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

XAU will become famous soon enough XAU's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Which Programming language is better for Automated software for Forex trading ?

There are lots of programming language used to run a software or a program, so which is the best, i mean Which Programming language is better for Automated software for Forex trading ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

shellnet is an unknown quantity at this point shellnet's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well, the only true solution. Everyone chooses depending on their capabilities, abilities and level of development.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

NabilaNur will become famous soon enough NabilaNur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XAU     
    There are lots of programming language used to run a software or a program, so which is the best, i mean Which Programming language is better for Automated software for Forex trading ?
    A popular programming language named as Python language which should be much better for Automated software for Forex trading, for basic purpose PHP is also most important for automated trading software.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

cliftonmora is an unknown quantity at this point cliftonmora's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Python is great for backtesting. There are several libraries like backtrader and zipline that will allow you to test your algorithms. In addition, libraries like Pandas make reading files extremely simple, especially ones that contain prices in the OHLC-V format. You can also use matplotlib to visualize the data.

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

moverdubai12 is on a distinguished road moverdubai12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The Best Automated Trading Software:

Best Overall: MetaTrader 4.

Best for Options: eOption.

Best for Stock Trading: Interactive Brokers.

Best for Forex: MetaTrader 4.

Best for No Fees: SoFi Automated Investing.

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

HarrisonIris is an unknown quantity at this point HarrisonIris's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A popular programming language named Python language should be much better for Automated software for Forex trading.

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

shilaacker is an unknown quantity at this point shilaacker's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Python, because it is fast and easy to understand. Financial and technical analysis can also be made easier with python.

Reply to thread